Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok - so you made me look. I don't get it. You guys are an up and coming club that is sh it storming every thread about how awesome you are and you have taken over the soccer world, yet you have played nothing beyond cdl. I will be criticized, but I admit, I am another girls ecnl parent from tbu that has never heard of you. So congrats for making tons of money off the backs of your families and paying coaches a sh it ton of money. I have a female player.
    1 out of 11 of your soccer directors is a female
    2 out of 17 of your technical staff are female
    2 out of 39 coaches are female and both of lower level teams

only 5 out of 68 of your coaches are female?

On the girls ecnl side at TBU - we have a former WNT player coaching. A WNT scout/former collegiate coach/player has 2 teams. and 2 former female collegiate players coaching our female players. All understand the womens game and are incredible role models

*** are you people crowing about? esp on the girls side? sit down.
    FP # profits before players
    FP # we hate female coaches
    FP # huge paychecks for our overweight middle aged male coaches

At Florida premier our focus is on soccer not gender. It's a fact the average mls player would destroy the top female player. Florida premier does not believe their is a female style of soccer. We all can agree good soccer is good soccer. We applaud your efforts to play the soccer gender cards. For the binary soccer coaches I mean no offense. 100% of our member would prefer their kids play like messi and not Morgan. Congratulations at all tbu coaches and the things you have accomplish in your soccer careers.

Comment

ok - so you made me look. I don't get it. You guys are an up and coming club that is sh it storming every thread about how awesome you are and you have taken over the soccer world, yet you have played nothing beyond cdl. I will be criticized, but I admit, I am another girls ecnl parent from tbu that has never heard of you. So congrats for making tons of money off the backs of your families and paying coaches a sh it ton of money. I have a female player.

On the girls ecnl side at TBU - we have a former WNT player coaching. A WNT scout/former collegiate coach/player has 2 teams. and 2 former female collegiate players coaching our female players. All understand the womens game and are incredible role models

FP # huge paychecks for our overweight middle aged male coaches
      Thanks AL

Comment

At Florida premier our focus is on soccer not gender. It's a fact the average mls player would destroy the top female player. Florida premier does not believe their is a female style of soccer. We all can agree good soccer is good soccer. We applaud your efforts to play the soccer gender cards. For the binary soccer coaches I mean no offense. 100% of our member would prefer their kids play like messi and not Morgan. Congratulations at all tbu coaches and the things you have accomplish in your soccer careers.

Gender doesn't matter to you yet you make a huge issue of skin color. Only 3 out of 68 of your coaches are women? REALLY??

I don't expect you and your middle aged, eastern european block coaches to understand the love here in the USA for the USWNT. When you grew up, women didn't play the game and I'm sure you still believe they have no place in the sport. There are differences in the women's game - go ask DSB, she will enlighten you. Having female coaches who played the game at a high level as mentors to girls is huge. But you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Gender doesn't matter to you yet you make a huge issue of skin color. Only 3 out of 68 of your coaches are women? REALLY??

I don't expect you and your middle aged, eastern european block coaches to understand the love here in the USA for the USWNT. When you grew up, women didn't play the game and I'm sure you still believe they have no place in the sport. There are differences in the women's game - go ask DSB, she will enlighten you. Having female coaches who played the game at a high level as mentors to girls is huge. But you wouldn't understand.
          I will enlighten you. At Florida premier we love the uswnt. We are behind them 100% for equal pay. We pay homage to uswnt and their advancement of female in soccer. Unlike you, I am not silly enough to believe their is a female game and a male game. Soccer is very simple. Score on your opponent. Keep your opponent from scoring. I don't believe their is a male or a female way to do this. Because you believe their is a male and female way to play soccer actually show your ignorance of the sport. You may also believe their is a white girl way and a black girl way to play soccer too. Maybe for this reason you are unable to develop your players. If you are serious and need help. I will answer all of your questions free of charge. Here at Florida premier we love soccer. We don't love male soccer or female soccer.

Comment

I will enlighten you. At Florida premier we love the uswnt. We are behind them 100% for equal pay. We pay homage to uswnt and their advancement of female in soccer. Unlike you, I am not silly enough to believe their is a female game and a male game. Soccer is very simple. Score on your opponent. Keep your opponent from scoring. I don't believe their is a male or a female way to do this. Because you believe their is a male and female way to play soccer actually show your ignorance of the sport. You may also believe their is a white girl way and a black girl way to play soccer too. Maybe for this reason you are unable to develop your players. If you are serious and need help. I will answer all of your questions free of charge. Here at Florida premier we love soccer. We don't love male soccer or female soccer.
            FP #profits before players

Comment

When all else fail hurl insult. Thanks for showing your true colors tbu. Tbu the marketing and gimmick club.

Comment

When all else fail hurl insult. Thanks for showing your true colors tbu. Tbu the marketing and gimmick club.

Comment

Here we go again, some psycho from FP is pretending to be a TBU person. Trying to put TBU in a bad light. Sad, sad, sad...pitiful really.

Comment

Here we go again, some psycho from FP is pretending to be a TBU person. Trying to put TBU in a bad light. Sad, sad, sad...pitiful really.
                    Tbu had put itself in a bad light. Tbu has become a marketing and gimmick club.

Comment

Marketing 101....well Propaganda 101

*Only club to hold tryouts...spreading the Rona without guilt
                      *Fair evaluation...we need better players fast!
                      *Elon Musk...lol (FP the TESLA of soccer...haahhahah)
                      *Leading the charge in the face of corona...desperation
                      *Manspreading demo video...ballin out
                      *West Pasco on Live PD

Comment

Why Tampa bay teams fight for business

Tbu had put itself in a bad light. Tbu has become a marketing and gimmick club.
                        There's a ton of cash to be made by constantly moving and charging families. Keep pretending this system is the best etx. Resulting in teams with kids in a Tampa bay system Playing for 3 or 4 different clubs in same area.

Then we have the special ones... Wesley chapel. Sporting. Whatever.

Worst run club in Tampa Bay.
                        Least competing teams in Tampa Bay
                        Corrupt and racist board members that fire us citizens and hire their strive for success dodgy deal with Stuart Campbell and his wife Tammy that was the one stole the $$ from the club and embezzled it to pay for bullying husband.
                        Changing their name and corporate structure in the face of multiple allegations?
                        FYSA and wesley chapel with that sad lady Jen Blevins are personas non gratis
                        They are the only Tampa Bay club to not have any affiliations with FYSA.
                        Even the new MLS league wasn't offered to their racist red neck crew.
                        Stuart is a lowly bully.
                        Why is a bully being protected?

And last but not least.

Blevins threats and ultimately being ridiculed by a dad that he called to threaten and intimidate to cover up their misdeeds.

Blevin and Campbell are bad to the core and a blind monkey can tell even by their social media patterns of their guilty actions... But now is the time for them to depart.
                        But not until they have the transparency Matt. BLEVINS was asking for online on his Facebook page.
                        Poor IDA and Joel.. The public humiliation of their son and daughter in law stealing cash and bullying children and families.
                        As a coach, I'm disgusted at what I have witnessed... Im giving another statement to the. Journalists this next week and looking forward to the expose in British tabloid and cleaning up Wesley Chapel. Kids deserve a bully free board and bully director to be removed. Prosecuted and stop people like Blevins and Campbell from harmful actions against more children.

Comment

There's a ton of cash to be made by constantly moving and charging families. Keep pretending this system is the best etx. Resulting in teams with kids in a Tampa bay system Playing for 3 or 4 different clubs in same area.

Then we have the special ones... Wesley chapel. Sporting. Whatever.

Worst run club in Tampa Bay.
                          Least competing teams in Tampa Bay
                          Corrupt and racist board members that fire us citizens and hire their strive for success dodgy deal with Stuart Campbell and his wife Tammy that was the one stole the $$ from the club and embezzled it to pay for bullying husband.
                          Changing their name and corporate structure in the face of multiple allegations?
                          FYSA and wesley chapel with that sad lady Jen Blevins are personas non gratis
                          They are the only Tampa Bay club to not have any affiliations with FYSA.
                          Even the new MLS league wasn't offered to their racist red neck crew.
                          Stuart is a lowly bully.
                          Why is a bully being protected?

And last but not least.

Blevins threats and ultimately being ridiculed by a dad that he called to threaten and intimidate to cover up their misdeeds.

Blevin and Campbell are bad to the core and a blind monkey can tell even by their social media patterns of their guilty actions... But now is the time for them to depart.
                          But not until they have the transparency Matt. BLEVINS was asking for online on his Facebook page.
                          Poor IDA and Joel.. The public humiliation of their son and daughter in law stealing cash and bullying children and families.
                          As a coach, I'm disgusted at what I have witnessed... Im giving another statement to the. Journalists this next week and looking forward to the expose in British tabloid and cleaning up Wesley Chapel. Kids deserve a bully free board and bully director to be removed. Prosecuted and stop people like Blevins and Campbell from harmful actions against more children.

Wow...TBU needs to pull out their merger or what ever you call it.

Comment

Wow...TBU needs to pull out their merger or what ever you call it.
                            We can come in and easily clean that club remnants up.
                            They can't even pay their coaches now.

Soon TBU will bring fairness to the Wesley Chapel area again.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745712]ok - so you made me look. I don't get it. You guys are an up and coming club that is sh it storming every thread about how awesome you are and you have taken over the soccer world, yet you have played nothing beyond cdl. I will be criticized, but I admit, I am another girls ecnl parent from tbu that has never heard of you. So congrats for making tons of money off the backs of your families and paying coaches a sh it ton of money. I have a female player.

FP # huge paychecks for our overweight middle aged male coaches[/

Every club makes money off the backs of the families. Should rephrase that pays the coaches and full time staff. I don’t have a problem with that as long as they are fiscally responsible and find the best coaches they can and invest in the coaches to assist in their development as a coach.

Next, I don’t know what they are paying directors and coaches at FP but I know what they are paying them at TBU. Al is in his second year and makes $140,000. TM will be in her second year soon and will be making $89,000 (she was paid for two and a half months before she started working & don’t bring Up a signing bonus BS, she was unemployed and this is a non profit youth club not a large corporation) The two most recent hire a make similar to TM. I don’t have an issue with the salaries as there is a lot of work that goes it running a youth club these days. What I have a problem with is that they are essentially getting paid these salaries to coach a team. They have teams that practice 4 times a week and travel a lot. If you are they are at Waters 4 nights a week with their team(s) then how are they assisting the coaches and players with their development. The leagues they play in have extensive travel or take a full day even for home games. Again, their titles give the impression they are there to help the whole club but that is not possible when the time you can assist the most in the development of the club you are coaching your own team(s).

This goes back to being fiscally responsible with the memberships/clubs money. This falls on the upper mgt employees and the board. TBU has wasted more money in so many ways it would make you sick if you knew.

Again, this happens at all clubs even small
                              Ones where people get into a position of power and realize if they can control things they will
                              Have a cash cow. Such as

St Pet raiders. You have a ceo and director of ops and their wife’s are on the board with them

Largo is controlled by the Sousa family and they make
                              Money on everything and they own one of the tournaments

FPFC you have the brothers running it and husband and wife on the board and or staff.

Chargers have not had a full board in decades.

Wesley chapel is a mess.

Lutz rangers. MC is the sole decision maker. No checks and balances.

The corruption in youth soccer is rampant but players and parents come and go so it continues to go on.

This should wind sone people up

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746920]

FP # huge paychecks for our overweight middle aged male coaches[/

Every club makes money off the backs of the families. Should rephrase that pays the coaches and full time staff. I don’t have a problem with that as long as they are fiscally responsible and find the best coaches they can and invest in the coaches to assist in their development as a coach.

Next, I don’t know what they are paying directors and coaches at FP but I know what they are paying them at TBU. Al is in his second year and makes $140,000. TM will be in her second year soon and will be making $89,000 (she was paid for two and a half months before she started working & don’t bring Up a signing bonus BS, she was unemployed and this is a non profit youth club not a large corporation) The two most recent hire a make similar to TM. I don’t have an issue with the salaries as there is a lot of work that goes it running a youth club these days. What I have a problem with is that they are essentially getting paid these salaries to coach a team. They have teams that practice 4 times a week and travel a lot. If you are they are at Waters 4 nights a week with their team(s) then how are they assisting the coaches and players with their development. The leagues they play in have extensive travel or take a full day even for home games. Again, their titles give the impression they are there to help the whole club but that is not possible when the time you can assist the most in the development of the club you are coaching your own team(s).

This goes back to being fiscally responsible with the memberships/clubs money. This falls on the upper mgt employees and the board. TBU has wasted more money in so many ways it would make you sick if you knew.

Again, this happens at all clubs even small
                                Ones where people get into a position of power and realize if they can control things they will
                                Have a cash cow. Such as

St Pet raiders. You have a ceo and director of ops and their wife’s are on the board with them

Largo is controlled by the Sousa family and they make
                                Money on everything and they own one of the tournaments

FPFC you have the brothers running it and husband and wife on the board and or staff.

Chargers have not had a full board in decades.

Wesley chapel is a mess.

Lutz rangers. MC is the sole decision maker. No checks and balances.

The corruption in youth soccer is rampant but players and parents come and go so it continues to go on.

This should wind sone people up
                                No, I'm good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X