Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why we are not going back to the wellington weve club

they are a bunch of money hungry, they lied to get u r money, Patrick said that he has ex professional players on his coaching staff with higher licenses, more lies.

check this out
    12- coaches with D LICENSES, no ex pro players,lier,lier,lier… in one weekend u can get a d license , no big deal'
    3- ;; ;; E ;;
    4- ;; ;; F ;;
    1-coach with an A LICENSED NEVER PLAYED PRO.
    2- coaches with B LICENSES NEVER PLAY PRO
    3-coaches with C LICENSES ONE PLAY PRO

all the other coaches on patricks wellington wave coaching staff are rec coaches

and that's no lie

parents be aware ,,,

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745195]they are a bunch of money hungry, they lied to get u r money, Patrick said that he has ex professional players on his coaching staff with higher licenses, more lies.

check this out
    12- coaches with D LICENSES, no ex pro players,lier,lier,lier… in one weekend u can get a d license , no big deal'
    3- ;; ;; E ;;
    4- ;; ;; F ;;

all the other coaches on patricks wellington wave coaching staff are rec coaches

and that's no lie

parents be aware ,,,[/QUO

You do realize license don't make you a good coach right..I had A license coach on the da who played pro and was horrible..have a coach now with a c license and best ever .never go by credentials in sports ..coaching is from the heart not a book..but what do you expect from American soccer🤷

Comment

Yea I understand but paying over $2000dollars a season to play you want a coach with a pc of paper saying that they have a-b-c license,but if you want rec coaches training your son stay at wave . Patrick is bs you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yea I understand but paying over $2000dollars a season to play you want a coach with a pc of paper saying that they have a-b-c license,but if you want rec coaches training your son stay at wave . Patrick is bs you.
        In America soccer is buisness first ,then the kids..they don't care about development of your kid..2000.00 per season is about the average price..and what you pay and get are two different things..

Comment

Man it's all rec Da and MLS no differant .we are light years behind everyone in soccer..I feel your pain

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745623]
            they are a bunch of money hungry, they lied to get u r money, Patrick said that he has ex professional players on his coaching staff with higher licenses, more lies.

check this out
            3- ;; ;; E ;;
            4- ;; ;; F ;;

and that's no lie

parents be aware ,,,[/QUO

You do realize license don't make you a good coach right..I had A license coach on the da who played pro and was horrible..have a coach now with a c license and best ever .never go by credentials in sports ..coaching is from the heart not a book..but what do you expect from American soccer🤷
            You are 100% correct! However you have to start some where and if I don’t anything about the coaches, I would prefer to go with the one who has credentials. At least I know he has put in some classroom time to learn. Ultimately it’s about the results.

Comment

I guess your kids is sitting the bench a lot

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745830]

You are 100% correct! However you have to start some where and if I don’t anything about the coaches, I would prefer to go with the one who has credentials. At least I know he has put in some classroom time to learn. Ultimately it’s about the results.
                Playing pro is not a requirement to be a coach. Some high level play such as college is sufficient. Credentials with a good understanding of the game is usually a good sign that the coach knows what he or she is doing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745984]

Playing pro is not a requirement to be a coach. Some high level play such as college is sufficient. Credentials with a good understanding of the game is usually a good sign that the coach knows what he or she is doing.
                  Run the other way when they try to sell he ussf A license coach! The worst coaches I have seen in 25 years!

Comment

This is the calibre of coach you get at Wellington. As you can hear from the video you also have parents who enjoy this kind of behavior. Oh and this was a U10 game I believe at Wellington's own tournament no less.
                    If you look at the actions of this coach and think 'that's the kind of role model I want for my daughter' then this is the club for you.

https://youtu.be/aW6FcNc1BIo

Comment

I guess your kids is sitting the bench a lot
                      This went right over your head

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745993]

Run the other way when they try to sell he ussf A license coach! The worst coaches I have seen in 25 years!
                        💯 all that A licence meens is he or she passed the test to get it. Worst coaches I have seen were A .best coach I have ever had was a D licensed coach.

Comment

but Patrick lies to your face and you still give him the $ 2200 plus check..

Comment

Are you paying 2200 for competitive club soccer ? If so that's robbery .1500.00 with uniforms and dues is the going rate .

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2745993]

That’s a general statement.
                              Why are they the worst?
                              Cite quantifiable specifics please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X