Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just meant having a pulse. you're quite literally the biggest loser I've ever witnessed in my life just based solely on your take on and analysis of what happened that day. I mean look at how you write...."was having a lovely chat with a wonderful mom....she had on a beautiful sequenced sun dress that was lovely...we talked about the finale of desperate housewives...and then a real man started yelling over some fouls and all the ladies started crying in horror...including me." my god.
    "Witnessed" How have you witnessed me?

The rest is just a personal attack to deflect away from his own shortcomings. Because I mentioned a parent was nice, that gets your panties in a knot?

Is everyone at WC this crazy? Or, are you just an isolated instance?

Comment

"Witnessed" How have you witnessed me?

The rest is just a personal attack to deflect away from his own shortcomings. Because I mentioned a parent was nice, that gets your panties in a knot?

Is everyone at WC this crazy? Or, are you just an isolated instance?
      his shortcomings? shortcomings??? you are deranged dude I feel really sad for you. like really sad. seek help at the earliest possible convenience. this guy was an excellent player at penn state, knows the game cold, is great with kids....he's a respected police officer in the community, a well liked high school coach in the community and the girls DoC of one of the better girls soccer programs in the country. who are you? what have you ever done? you are really so out of whack and out of touch with reality. you sound so pathetic. you are the one that needs to look in the mirror and re-evaluate what is happening or what has happened in your life. you will post again and I won't respond because it's just so sad and a waste of my time. just know when you do that you are a small small small petty little man without much of a life apparently.

Comment

his shortcomings? shortcomings??? you are deranged dude I feel really sad for you. like really sad. seek help at the earliest possible convenience. this guy was an excellent player at penn state, knows the game cold, is great with kids....he's a respected police officer in the community, a well liked high school coach in the community and the girls DoC of one of the better girls soccer programs in the country. who are you? what have you ever done? you are really so out of whack and out of touch with reality. you sound so pathetic. you are the one that needs to look in the mirror and re-evaluate what is happening or what has happened in your life. you will post again and I won't respond because it's just so sad and a waste of my time. just know when you do that you are a small small small petty little man without much of a life apparently.
        He also cannot control his temper which even most of his defenders admit and caused a scene that would've been social media gold at a youth soccer game had someone recorded it.

But, let's concentrate on how I complimented one of your own club parents.

LOL

Comment

Was complaining about offisdes and balls in/out of touch trying to control the physicality of it?
          Nope, he was complaining about the physicality. And then the ref started making ridiculous calls against WC including non-existent off-sides and other clearly biased officiating against WC. That's when CK really got heated and the ref threw him out.

Comment

He also cannot control his temper which even most of his defenders admit and caused a scene that would've been social media gold at a youth soccer game had someone recorded it.

But, let's concentrate on how I complimented one of your own club parents.

LOL
            Amazing that with all the video cameras around that this supposed "incident" hasn't made the social media rounds. Also pretty amazing that for a guy who supposedly can't control his temper, this has only supposedly happened once.

Comment

Is this still a thing? Geez, that would be like bringing up the child molestators at Clarkstown as a reason why you shouldn't send your kid there. It happened when the current 06 team was U12. Our kids are still on the team. It didn't affect them at all. He became their favorite coach because he stood up for them. Get over this dude

Comment

Amazing that with all the video cameras around that this supposed "incident" hasn't made the social media rounds. Also pretty amazing that for a guy who supposedly can't control his temper, this has only supposedly happened once.
                Wait...are you now saying you don't believe this didn't happen?

God, read the post right before mine. People are proud of him over it.

Comment

No, I’m saying it’s amazing that with all the video cameras around that video of this has not surfaced. Then people could judge for themselves if CK was actually trying to protect his players or if he was just out of control. As it stands now, people can write whatever the hell they want.

Comment

look you are a cream puff. it's totally fine. I get it. you also don't go to Zarephath often and see how the refs call games there. it happens to every team and it gets old. i'd love to know the real story behind you. like for instance...I saw a dad this past fall...a dad of one of the best players in the country. kid plays for a team in south jersey... after leaving NJ stallions after getting kicked off pda. true story. i'm not a full of sht liar like you. you can look it up. anyway this guy...compared to CK that day? LOL. tattoos. earrings. the whole nine yards. so this guy was watching his daughter and it was f bomb after f bomb...screaming at her the most unthinkable things. well I don't go on a random forum and trash the dad because I don't know him and maybe he's a wonderful guy. maybe he just gets out of his mind at a soccer game so what's your deal? why don't you just tell the truth about why you don't like CK because it certainly can't be about him getting a red card that day because I was there and 1) if that offended you and 2) if you really think it offended wcfc parents....then you are one sad sack of sht with the analytical skills and emotional intelligence of an orangutan.

Comment

look you are a cream puff. it's totally fine. I get it. you also don't go to Zarephath often and see how the refs call games there. it happens to every team and it gets old. i'd love to know the real story behind you. like for instance...I saw a dad this past fall...a dad of one of the best players in the country. kid plays for a team in south jersey... after leaving NJ stallions after getting kicked off pda. true story. i'm not a full of sht liar like you. you can look it up. anyway this guy...compared to CK that day? LOL. tattoos. earrings. the whole nine yards. so this guy was watching his daughter and it was f bomb after f bomb...screaming at her the most unthinkable things. well I don't go on a random forum and trash the dad because I don't know him and maybe he's a wonderful guy. maybe he just gets out of his mind at a soccer game so what's your deal? why don't you just tell the truth about why you don't like CK because it certainly can't be about him getting a red card that day because I was there and 1) if that offended you and 2) if you really think it offended wcfc parents....then you are one sad sack of sht with the analytical skills and emotional intelligence of an orangutan.
                      Chris probably get him a speeding ticket, hahahaha

Comment

Chris probably get him a speeding ticket, hahahaha
                        No tickets, he is a commanding officer, and a good guy, let he who is without sin cast.....

Comment

No tickets, he is a commanding officer, and a good guy, let he who is without sin cast.....
                          Well, I've been around youth soccer (as a player, coach, Club Director, Treasurer, then a ref...and finally just a parent since the mid 70's and, no, I've never seen something like that happen in a little girls' soccer game.

Not a single time. Hell, not even in baseball or hockey, which I've also been heavily involved in.

The defenders of this maniac makes me really wonder what happens at this club and it's culture.

Comment

Well, I've been around youth soccer (as a player, coach, Club Director, Treasurer, then a ref...and finally just a parent since the mid 70's and, no, I've never seen something like that happen in a little girls' soccer game.

Not a single time. Hell, not even in baseball or hockey, which I've also been heavily involved in.

The defenders of this maniac makes me really wonder what happens at this club and it's culture.
                            You were a parent in the mid-70s?

Comment

Who's got two thumbs and an ax to grind?

https://images.app.goo.gl/JB9fu3U86K2ifYXX8

Comment

Perhaps it's just you...You have a hard on for this fellow. You are the only one who keeps bringing up one incident that happened 3 or 4 years ago. You are the only one who can't understand that EVERYONE on that team, was applauding his dedication to the players at his club. YEP IT'S JUST YOU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X