Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's hard to take you seriously when you don't know basic math.

.002% of an 8 million population would be 160 infected people in the state of WA and .0001% of 8 million is 8 deaths. Pretty sure your numbers are a little off. Maybe go back to grade school and review percents.
    That’s why Trump loves stupid people - so easy to manipulate like little eager puppets.

Comment

Today’s WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Authorities are not seeing spikes in coronavirus cases in places that are reopening but are seeing increases in some areas that remain closed, U.S. health secretary Alex Azar said on Sunday.

"We are seeing that in places that are opening, we're not seeing this spike in cases," Azar said on CNN's "State of the Union" program. "We still see spikes in some areas that are in fact close to very localized situations."

Comment

Because Azar is a reliable source of information.

Tell me, does it hurt to be that stupid? Azar is the same clown who was saying in January that "the coronavirus epidemic was under control" and that "the U.S. government had never mounted a better interagency response to a crisis." (According to that liberal rag, the Wall Street Journal.)

Comment

Today’s WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Authorities are not seeing spikes in coronavirus cases in places that are reopening but are seeing increases in some areas that remain closed, U.S. health secretary Alex Azar said on Sunday.

"We are seeing that in places that are opening, we're not seeing this spike in cases," Azar said on CNN's "State of the Union" program. "We still see spikes in some areas that are in fact close to very localized situations."
          "It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen."

Comment

Never forget that in Trump land, 2+2 equals 3.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regi...9XEF8vO11NVGO/

Comment

Because Azar is a reliable source of information.

Tell me, does it hurt to be that stupid? Azar is the same clown who was saying in January that "the coronavirus epidemic was under control" and that "the U.S. government had never mounted a better interagency response to a crisis." (According to that liberal rag, the Wall Street Journal.)
              Lol. Exactly!

Comment

National guidelines released for HS sports return on the way to a ‘new normal’

National guidelines released for HS sports return on the way to a ‘new normal’

I'm wondering if the governor will follow the highschool guidelines in giving the go ahead, or will he be more or less restrictive for youth sports. I don't think kids below the age of 12 have the mental awareness to not touch their face for 2 hours of practice.

News reports that equipment makers are working on producing sports quality breathable virus resistant face masks for the NFL.

I'm in no hurry to have full contact practicing.

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/...ew-normal.html

Comment

Our club has so many old coaches, I feel like they are playing Russian roulette by continuing to coach during the outbreak. I don't see the risk reward being worth it before a vaccine is available.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X