Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OW coaches are now making what they are worth.
    Oh snap!

Comment

There is no way 50%. My daughters 04 team is in tact.
      That’s what they are telling you

Comment

That’s what they are telling you
        Poor little cfc park boy......flipped your lid and then tucked tail like Biden in his basement

Comment

Poor little cfc park boy......flipped your lid and then tucked tail like Biden in his basement
          Come on cut the crap already

Comment

Oakwood has a new idea for fans at Their new league games....FC Seoul style

https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/south-...ith-sex-dolls/

Comment

Come on cut the crap already
              Trump Dude is 100% the guy who gets invited to your house and messes with your grill and seasons your steaks.

Comment

Trump Dude is 100% the guy who gets invited to your house and messes with your grill and seasons your steaks.
                Bullsh@t... you are the problem

Comment

Bullsh@t... you are the problem
                  Trump Dude definitely goes swimming with his t-shirt on.

Comment

That's because snowflakes cant grill.

Comment

This soccer star thought he could get away with it because Biden did

https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/callum...icion-of-rape/

Comment

This soccer star thought he could get away with it because Biden did

https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/callum...icion-of-rape/
                        Star? Ha..ha....

I tell you what, it took me a little longer to calculate my gains from today. I made myself some serious coin. Hope all you unemployed losers had fun talking about your little Mia and Leo....now go buy a lottery ticket, because your kid aint going to make a living playing soccer and he certainly aint going to be your meal ticket

Comment

So why are we hearing that Oakwood wanted to join DPL instead of EDP? They wanted ECNL got rejected, then rejected from DPL and now lowest level EDP.

Comment

There is no way 50%. My daughters 04 team is in tact.
                            That is because 2004 is too late to move. No where else to go unless you are an absolute game changer.

Comment

That is because 2004 is too late to move. No where else to go unless you are an absolute game changer.
                              Bingo. They're mostly juniors. Plus girls tend to have a harder time leaving friends.

Comment

So why are we hearing that Oakwood wanted to join DPL instead of EDP? They wanted ECNL got rejected, then rejected from DPL and now lowest level EDP.
                                They had a chance to go ECNL but ECNL demanded both a boys AND girls team. OW didn't want an ECNL boys team so they declined.

OW boys don't like the movie Frozen, playing dress up and wearing make-up so OW knew it would never work having their boys play in the ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X