Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Sounder at Heart Article Pisses me off

Makes me mad that SaH would rite an article about Reign Academy when I don’t think they’ve done anything about youth soccer in WA at any point in the past.

https://www.sounderatheart.com/2020/...waps-da-for-ga

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Makes me mad that SaH would rite an article about Reign Academy when I don’t think they’ve done anything about youth soccer in WA at any point in the past.

Ask Amy if they were offered ECNL tomorrow, would they bolt??

Comment

You’ve hit upon one of the world’s great injustices: a sounders and reign related blog that had the audacity to write a blog post about reign’s academy. What is the world coming too?

Comment

Honestly, it reads like a press release. Probably written by Reign - but it’s still news. It’s just a description of the club’s plans. I don’t know why someone would feel angry reading it.

Comment

Honestly, it reads like a press release. Probably written by Reign - but it’s still news. It’s just a description of the club’s plans. I don’t know why someone would feel angry reading it.
          It seems to avoid discussion of many of the nastier rivalries in youth soccer.

Comment

It seems to avoid discussion of many of the nastier rivalries in youth soccer.
            Yeah, it's not that kind of post. It's literally just reporting on Reign's plans

Comment

Would be nice if SaH at least gave nod to the other youth soccer clubs in Washington (or the soccer scene in general) rather than serving as a news distributor for the Reign's press release.

Comment

Would be nice if SaH at least gave nod to the other youth soccer clubs in Washington (or the soccer scene in general) rather than serving as a news distributor for the Reign's press release.
                Sounder at Heart covers professional soccer. It doesn't cover youth soccer. Unless the fans who post at S@♥ have children who are involved with clubs, nobody there knows about (let alone gives a flying f*** about) ECNL or RCL or PacNW or Crossfire Premier or Seattle United.

And were some of the crap on this blog to spill over there, I'm sure the community there would let you all know that it is most unwelcome.

The only reason Reign Academy is even relevant is because they are an appendage of the club. But other than that, they simply don't care.

Comment

Sounder at Heart covers professional soccer. It doesn't cover youth soccer. Unless the fans who post at S@♥ have children who are involved with clubs, nobody there knows about (let alone gives a flying f*** about) ECNL or RCL or PacNW or Crossfire Premier or Seattle United.

And were some of the crap on this blog to spill over there, I'm sure the community there would let you all know that it is most unwelcome.

The only reason Reign Academy is even relevant is because they are an appendage of the club. But other than that, they simply don't care.
                  Lol. Must be the same person who's talking Washington AG inquiry into RCL/ECNL as anti-competitive. HA!

Comment

Lol. Must be the same person who's talking Washington AG inquiry into RCL/ECNL as anti-competitive. HA!
                    Huh? It's true--sounder at heart doesn't care much about youth soccer, any more than a Seahawks blog will care about the local pop warner league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X