Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly- season is over - go find a new club for your kid - there are plenty of clubs around.
    Why bother replying to that guy. He’s got some serious mental issues. Just ignore him on all the PA threads.

Comment

How is new coach doing?

Heard she is not doing so well reaching out to recruits.

Comment

How is new coach doing?

Heard she is not doing so well reaching out to recruits.
        And there she is. Negative Nell. Knew you were associated with UofP.
        Let's not give her a chance to move under a stay at home order from PA clown governor (meanwhile his family's cabinet business still open).

Comment

Heard a few forwards decommitted.

Comment

Heard a few forwards decommitted.
            Kids are decommitting all over. Financial situations have changed. Wolf refuses to let people open up their businesses to make money to afford top level educations. People not secure about nutty Phila mayor and his sanctuary city to protect criminals attitude either.

Comment

I would avoid any school in Phila. Kenney wants to defund police. Businesses will want out of lawless Philly soon too. Then the real estate values will drop snd we will see Philadelphia become the Philly of the 70's again. High crime, no jobs, civil unrest and more. Philly needs a leader not a loser.

Comment

I would avoid any school in Phila. Kenney wants to defund police. Businesses will want out of lawless Philly soon too. Then the real estate values will drop snd we will see Philadelphia become the Philly of the 70's again. High crime, no jobs, civil unrest and more. Philly needs a leader not a loser.
                Fast Eddie...come back.

Comment

It is Penn.

Comment

Kids are decommitting all over. Financial situations have changed. Wolf refuses to let people open up their businesses to make money to afford top level educations. People not secure about nutty Phila mayor and his sanctuary city to protect criminals attitude either.
                    Run from Philly. Dems are destroying it. Defund the police is going to happen --- I have heard this from many people that work in the local government here. Sanctuary city also; very dangerous. My family and I are in the process of moving out of Philly right now. My son is transferring from a philly college to another university in another state. Its bad here. All colleges in Philly will see a major decline. Many are transferring right now.

Comment

Run from Philly. Dems are destroying it. Defund the police is going to happen --- I have heard this from many people that work in the local government here. Sanctuary city also; very dangerous. My family and I are in the process of moving out of Philly right now. My son is transferring from a philly college to another university in another state. Its bad here. All colleges in Philly will see a major decline. Many are transferring right now.
                      Heard there's a run on tin foil at Costco too! Better hurry, otherwise you won't have enough for hats for you and your family!!!!

Comment

Heard there's a run on tin foil at Costco too! Better hurry, otherwise you won't have enough for hats for you and your family!!!!
                        Sure. Costco over wallmart huh? Rascist. Your privilege is showing.

Comment

Let me get this correct....

You are calling someone racist because they comment that they are shopping at Costco and not Walmart? Seems to be you are the racist suggesting that black people don't have the means to shop at Costco.

I am part black and good news.... I can shop at Costco!!!

You are racist.

Comment

Trump, Trump, Trump!!

Comment

Let me get this correct....

You are calling someone racist because they comment that they are shopping at Costco and not Walmart? Seems to be you are the racist suggesting that black people don't have the means to shop at Costco.

I am part black and good news.... I can shop at Costco!!!

You are racist.
                              Hey goofy...no one mentioned race. I am asian/a non white. I shop at both. Good bargains are everywhere. Makes you rascist to respond huh?

And I happen to be the poster you reference. By the way, it was in jest. Way to take the bait. If you were a fish, you would be dinner.

Lighten up.

Comment

Hey goofy...no one mentioned race. I am asian/a non white. I shop at both. Good bargains are everywhere. Makes you rascist to respond huh?

And I happen to be the poster you reference. By the way, it was in jest. Way to take the bait. If you were a fish, you would be dinner.

Lighten up.
                                Trump > Biden

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X