Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-06-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default KK supposedly has a new dance partner lined up

Let's see. First they had a bunch of Sachem teams. Then went fully independent. Then partnered with ISA. When ISA sold out to SUSA, KK then partnered with Surf but before the ink was dry they put teams in the Brentwood NPL program. Then some more side work with LISC, back to Sachem with a touch of Smithtown.

And now .... who the hell cares, lol. They bled players like crazy to SUSA and BARCA and while they still have some talent, they are a shell of what they were a year ago.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

KK is the feeder club to Barca.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let's see. First they had a bunch of Sachem teams. Then went fully independent. Then partnered with ISA. When ISA sold out to SUSA, KK then partnered with Surf but before the ink was dry they put teams in the Brentwood NPL program. Then some more side work with LISC, back to Sachem with a touch of Smithtown.

And now .... who the hell cares, lol. They bled players like crazy to SUSA and BARCA and while they still have some talent, they are a shell of what they were a year ago.
Didnít they also have a verbal agreement with FC Fury NY before backing out too?

It is kind of weird how they have been all over. Itís obvious though that they are in a real tough spot with Barca and SUSA so close, not to mention Smithtown, Sachem, etc. I definitely donít see them being a feeder club to Barca. But it does seem, if they do partner with someone, it probably wonít last too long.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You can't knock the level of training at KK, sorry.. Barca parents are the worst, thought they were getting DA, and pay an arm and a leg compared to Atletico.. Go figure..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can't knock the level of training at KK, sorry.. Barca parents are the worst, thought they were getting DA, and pay an arm and a leg compared to Atletico.. Go figure..
Funny you say that Barca parents are the worst. They were all KK parents last year.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Funny you say that Barca parents are the worst. They were all KK parents last year.
lol yes they were KK parents. And Barca pays HALF of what SUSA pays
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol yes they were KK parents. And Barca pays HALF of what SUSA pays
If you are a "star" player, you pay nothing at Barca LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's all a business now.. Yes, some kids don't pay (Because they want or need them) and trust me the other kids make up the difference.. It's a joke.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I heard that Jim Neuburger and Bill Rudy may be stepping in to help. KK is excited because they get some young blood in Jim and Bill and a proven team of great managers that knows how to treat volunteers and parents really well. The Town Board at Huntington is very happy with how they are doing and think it is good for youth soccer to have them involved at several clubs.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard that Jim Neuburger and Bill Rudy may be stepping in to help. KK is excited because they get some young blood in Jim and Bill and a proven team of great managers that knows how to treat volunteers and parents really well. The Town Board at Huntington is very happy with how they are doing and think it is good for youth soccer to have them involved at several clubs.
FAKE NEWS !!! good try..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.