Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Too bad these "la masia" trainers will not be back next year.
Even if true with their network they can fill every slot with another round of great coaches.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Too bad these "la masia" trainers will not be back next year.
OK now, you are way over your head with no intelligence. Some are still here, and the others will be back after the Barcelona tournament. Another person trying to spread false rumors
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
OK now, you are way over your head with no intelligence. Some are still here, and the others will be back after the Barcelona tournament. Another person trying to spread false rumors
Another person trying to shove the "la masia" trainers down our throats. La Masia trainers are training the real Barca Academy Barcelona and not the fake one on long island. It's like saying the RDS trainers are the same as the academy trainers.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I heard that Jim Neuburger and Bill Rudy may be stepping in to help. KK is excited because they get some young blood in Jim and Bill and a proven team of great managers that knows how to treat volunteers and parents really well. The Town Board at Huntington is very happy with how they are doing and think it is good for youth soccer to have them involved at several clubs.

fake news
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Any more news on this? Seems lots of clubs in talks at the moment with KK.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Any more news on this? Seems lots of clubs in talks at the moment with KK.
This is the problem with Long Island soccer. I don't live there but all you hear on these sites is KK-this and KK-that. And KK is just one freak'n coach who played a bit in Costa Rica!!! Is that really all that's out there?

And i heard that LI had this Boca Juniors club that has now renamed itself Juventus - not sure if that's true but it would be par for the course. Seriously, if you really want your kids to get somewhere with soccer, LEAVE THE ISLAND ...
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
This is the problem with Long Island soccer. I don't live there but all you hear on these sites is KK-this and KK-that. And KK is just one freak'n coach who played a bit in Costa Rica!!! Is that really all that's out there?

And i heard that LI had this Boca Juniors club that has now renamed itself Juventus - not sure if that's true but it would be par for the course. Seriously, if you really want your kids to get somewhere with soccer, LEAVE THE ISLAND ...
Not a far assessment at all.

Kurt from KK has always had very high caliber teams. A lot fo his players went on to play D-1 or D-2 in College. Boca Juniors did align themselves with Juventus and I'm sure had to due to Barca and Susa making a move on all the good players. Boca always had a talented group and always will.