Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes 690 listed in this spreadsheet, once you pass 650 you get closer to 700. This is why you struggle, facts matter.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/winter-cup...20registration
    Coaches represent both genders and today even transgender. No more binary distinctions.

Comment

Coaches represent both genders and today even transgender. No more binary distinctions.
      Matches the header, "everyone is right", Right?

Comment

Yes 690 listed in this spreadsheet, once you pass 650 you get closer to 700. This is why you struggle, facts matter.

I haven't heard of most of those colleges. What a joke of a list. And most are boys' teams. And a lot of assistant coaches making the trip so must not be worthwhile for the head coaches. Kids are missing an entire week of school for Eastern Florida State College to get their look?

Comment

How many unique colleges? Count again.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2621993]

Your entitled to your opinion, absolutely. US Soccer's opinion unfortunately trumps in this case. DA has the top shelf by design and function and hundreds of coaches flock to their events. All the best in the rebuild of the us club girls league, it's great Oregon is supplying outlier clubs into a self proclaimed 'national league'. Good luck with that.
            This is not my opinion. US Soccer will say whatever they can to salvage their mess. Clubs and college coaches are the ones who ultimately determine what the top league is by where they find their players and the trend is ECNL.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2622096]

This is not my opinion. US Soccer will say whatever they can to salvage their mess. Clubs and college coaches are the ones who ultimately determine what the top league is by where they find their players and the trend is ECNL.
              Majority of elite players (my definition of elite is National team or national camp invitee) play DA (not all) Take a look at National team rosters and national camp invitee lists.

College coaches will and are in attendance at DA events. There is also regular college coach attendance at league GDA games as well. You should come see for yourself and get enlightened.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2622137]

Majority of elite players (my definition of elite is National team or national camp invitee) play DA (not all) Take a look at National team rosters and national camp invitee lists.

College coaches will and are in attendance at DA events. There is also regular college coach attendance at league GDA games as well. You should come see for yourself and get enlightened.
                Sorry, if you invest 20K a year on travel annually, the DA thing should not overshadow my narrow restricted views on the matter.

Comment

Sorry, if you invest 20K a year on travel annually, the DA thing should not overshadow my narrow restricted views on the matter.
                  lol! Now it is $20k? You jokers lose all credibility with this stupidity.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2622137]

Thorns is full of ECNL rejects so no thanks. I can go out and watch boot ball any weekend in Oregon.

US NT has limited their selection to try and force players into the DA. The only thing they are accomplishing is hurting the team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2622166]

Thorns is full of ECNL rejects so no thanks. I can go out and watch boot ball any weekend in Oregon.

US NT has limited their selection to try and force players into the DA. The only thing they are accomplishing is hurting the team.
                      You forgot they are hurting the rest of the World, as they continue to dominate all comers from.across the globe.

Life ain't fair.

Oregon is full of club rejects', welcome to reality.

Comment

lol! Now it is $20k? You jokers lose all credibility with this stupidity.

Our cost was over 20k..we went along to.east.coast as drivers. It adds up quickly, sparky. We love to travel and so does our neighborhood club...spendy for sure, but we are loaded and our kid is going d3.east coast privileged school. It works for us.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2622166]

Your killing me here. I was under the impression that ECNL is full of DA kids who didn’t play or were worried about PT. So those kids joined the Everybody Competes National League. You pay and politic you play. Skill, competitiveness and GRIT not needed.

Comment

Love the DA. My daughter got relegated to JV this year so we tossed our hat into the DA ribs and she loves it. She’s not very good but she doesn’t care. Grandma thinks she plays with Tobin and that is all that matters.

Comment

Love the DA. My daughter got relegated to JV this year so we tossed our hat into the DA ribs and she loves it. She’s not very good but she doesn’t care. Grandma thinks she plays with Tobin and that is all that matters.
                              DA is s good fit for JV players.

Comment

DA is s good fit for JV players.
                                Being JV to the USWNT is a good fit for the DA and US Soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X