Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SSS is the better team and we all know it.
    Probably the 2nd team in MA, but not sure about them holding the roster together next year.

Comment

Probably the 2nd team in MA, but not sure about them holding the roster together next year.
      Why’s that? The coaching or kids want to play HS?

Comment

Why’s that? The coaching or kids want to play HS?
        HS and the restrictiveness of DA

Comment

HS and the restrictiveness of DA
          Isn't NEFC facing the same issues? Some of those girls will leave the club or opt to play on the NPL team in order to play HS (soccer and other sports).

Comment

Isn't NEFC facing the same issues? Some of those girls will leave the club or opt to play on the NPL team in order to play HS (soccer and other sports).
            They do have the exact same issue, but I think having the bragging rights of best team in the state plus the success in DA give them an advantage keeping most of the team together and being able to add on as needed. Not sure if that's enough after next year and the HS pull then.

Comment

Face it, a lot of the kids at SSS are NPL level that got dragged along into this. Now that they have a few months under their belt it's not holding a lot of appeal for some players

Comment

They do have the exact same issue, but I think having the bragging rights of best team in the state plus the success in DA give them an advantage keeping most of the team together and being able to add on as needed. Not sure if that's enough after next year and the HS pull then.
                Lot of these kids play BB or Lax as well. Lot to give up (along with HS soccer). For what? .01% chance of a NT call up?

Comment

Wow the assumptions made not only in this thread, but on this forum. You people are absolutely ridiculous. How can you possibly assume what other players/parents want? Get a life.

Comment

Wow the assumptions made not only in this thread, but on this forum. You people are absolutely ridiculous. How can you possibly assume what other players/parents want? Get a life.
                    It's called experience, seen it already, been there done that....its a big transition for a club and one that not everyone will be on board with.

Comment

Not sure about that--I heard they picked up a FCUSA player this year. The migration begins?

Comment

Lot of these kids play BB or Lax as well. Lot to give up (along with HS soccer). For what? .01% chance of a NT call up?
                        Stop trying to pass your experiences to your kid. I get it unfathomable to hear your kid doesn't want a school jacket like you did, but it happens a lot.

My kid doesn't have time for the math team, either. Is that a problem?

For what? To have friends and teammates from other communities that are just as close as your school friends.

Comment

They are both very good teams and programs. I'm sure they have their pros and cons but overall they are developing good players. If I lived closer I would have my daughter play for either.

Comment

They are both very good teams and programs. I'm sure they have their pros and cons but overall they are developing good players. If I lived closer I would have my daughter play for either.
                            I don't think you're following the rules of this thread. You should view any team that your daughter is not currently on as terrible (unless, of course, you are referring to clubs outside of NE which are all outstanding). You should also follow the same rule when your daughter switches clubs. Normally, that might seem hypocritical but don't worry on this post it is expected. If you switch to NEFC you are permitted to admit that other clubs aren't terrible as long as you insist that they are inferior to your daughter's team.

Comment

bobbidity blah blah blah. lets keep talking about kids not playing HS for DA. Some people just can't get over another child not wanting to play HS but wants to stick with her club that she's been playing with for years.

Comment

bobbidity blah blah blah. lets keep talking about kids not playing HS for DA. Some people just can't get over another child not wanting to play HS but wants to stick with her club that she's been playing with for years.
                                Play with a club rather than join up with the kids that have been playing D3 BAYS to prepare for high school? She wouldn’t want to miss out in that, would she?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X