Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn’t Barca training out of sports time in kings Park

I heard Barca academy isn’t allowed to train indoors anymore at sportstime in kings park. Anyone know the reason?

You heard wrong.

Comment

Did Barca ever end up paying for the indoor space they used in Massapequa two winters ago? I don’t think they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Did Barca ever end up paying for the indoor space they used in Massapequa two winters ago? I don’t think they did.
        They did not pay them and word has travelled about them not paying vendors. They are lucky if they find a spot !

Comment

I heard Barca academy isn’t allowed to train indoors anymore at sportstime in kings park. Anyone know the reason?
          They wont go there until winter weather forces it. Indoor space is alot more per hour than the outdoor fields.

Comment

they did. I just asked them. they said yes. cash.

Comment

"they did. I just asked them. they said yes. cash."

I dont believe this at all. Not that they didnt pay, I imagine they did. What company pays in cash? It makes doing your taxes and biz expenses so much more difficult. IF they did, it IS a sign of poor management.

Comment

I dont believe this at all. Not that they didnt pay, I imagine they did. What company pays in cash? It makes doing your taxes and biz expenses so much more difficult. IF they did, it IS a sign of poor management.
                oh right, i just asked them again, they said they paid, but not in cash.

Comment

because...CASH is KING!!!!!

Comment

they did. I just asked them. they said yes. cash.
                    you asked who exactly? Finding/getting Training facilities and competition venues Its not Barcas responsibility...it is the PS!!!!!!

The only thing Barca is responsible for is training/coaching...thats it.

Comment

you asked who exactly? Finding/getting Training facilities and competition venues Its not Barcas responsibility...it is the PS!!!!!!

The only thing Barca is responsible for is training/coaching...thats it.
                      that's who i asked.

Comment

that's who i asked.
                        again...who did you ask?
                        this is not a abbot and costello gag "whos on fkg first base" bit....

Comment

He didn’t ask anyone else except his alter ego.

Comment

again...who did you ask?
                            this is not a abbot and costello gag "whos on fkg first base" bit....
                            i asked them, they were paid. and then I don't know, third base?

Comment

i asked them, they were paid. and then I don't know, third base?
                              last I remember from grade school you fkg retard a "who" requires a name, not "them".

Who told you this?___________ (input name over the underline to the left).

General statement....It just boggles my mind that people can be so f_cking dumb!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X