X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    not a knuckle head here...

uniforms will be almost first game day. like i said earlier, be patient. numbers are given out at random. what age group is your kid? 2009, 2010?
    Yes, what age and group is your kid ... depending on age and team parents set up whatsapp groups so you can get up to date info

Comment

Wow if this true, which I doubt, that is pretty bad. Our club has been practicing for weeks already.
      Barca Parents only. Move on troll....

Comment

New to the club! Excited to say the least. Even bought the lad a new pair of boots. Question, will Messi be practicing at the same time? I know he’s in a different age group but I’m hoping we cross paths on the pitch.😊
        Idiot. Nothing better to do than troll one of the few legit posts/questions. Buh bye...

Comment

Barca Parents only. Move on troll....
          To the Barca parents who gave me info, thank you.....

See you on the fields next week!

Comment

I know it's only U11 but Barca 2009 lost half of its players on their two top teams. (CJSL, NYCSL) Isn't this the start of the age groups that show what Barca is able to develop? Up until now, the older teams successes were built on the backs of other clubs who developed the players but polished by Barca.

Comment

I know it's only U11 but Barca 2009 lost half of its players on their two top teams. (CJSL, NYCSL) Isn't this the start of the age groups that show what Barca is able to develop? Up until now, the older teams successes were built on the backs of other clubs who developed the players but polished by Barca.
              Where did those players go? Usually that kind of exodus is assumed when the kids (parents really) chase badges but at U11 that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                where did those players go? Usually that kind of exodus is assumed when the kids (parents really) chase badges but at u11 that is not the case.
                ...or they are not happy.

Comment

Calling Barca parents ... only

...or they are not happy.
                  definitely not happy since barca raised the costs considerably from 1 season to the next.
                  How do you raise costs by almost $800? Inflation? at what percentage? wife and i not happy but kid is happy..oh well.

Comment

definitely not happy since barca raised the costs considerably from 1 season to the next.
                    How do you raise costs by almost $800? Inflation? at what percentage? wife and i not happy but kid is happy..oh well.
                    Hopefully your kid is on the Pro team in their age bracket or you will be also be paying $650 for a NY Pro branded - Not official Barca kit. That will hit parents in the gut.

Comment

Barca just lost second team players, all "pro" players are staying

Comment

Barca just lost second team players, all "pro" players are staying
                        That is 100% false.

Comment

First of all the majority of players that have left did so because they were being relegated to a lower team and their feelings were hurt. Secondly, those players were replaced by better players which is why they were relegated. The older teams may have players that started to develop at other clubs but Barca made them better players in a team concept which is hardly taught at other clubs.

Comment

And still they are less expensive than most competitive clubs. You have options you know like town teams. Have fun at LIJSL.

Comment

Hopefully your kid is on the Pro team in their age bracket or you will be also be paying $650 for a NY Pro branded - Not official Barca kit. That will hit parents in the gut.
                              NY Pro exclusive branded gear is still better than any other academy team uniform. Parents like me who have their kids at Barca because of the great training they provide could care less about the uniform.

Comment

NY Pro exclusive branded gear is still better than any other academy team uniform. Parents like me who have their kids at Barca because of the great training they provide could care less about the uniform.
                                Calling BS on not caring about the uniform for little Messi !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X