Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more SUSA tryouts

Is this Long Island's most desperate club???? More tryouts advertised on BOTN!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this Long Island's most desperate club???? More tryouts advertised on BOTN!!!!!!!
    How many teams in each age group? A, B, C, D, E.... ?? Do the E team players get a discount?

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

How many teams in each age group? A, B, C, D, E.... ?? Do the E team players get a discount?
      No silly, that is not how it works, the B, C, D teams pay for the discounted or free A players! That's how it works!

Comment

No silly, that is not how it works, the B, C, D teams pay for the discounted or free A players! That's how it works!
        Not to mention all the free scholarships they gave out to incoming players. I’m sure that sits well with the B, C, D and E team parents and players.

Comment

If you aren't on the "A" Team - than you completely get ****ted on. You don't get want the contract calls for! Better off playing on a town team now - especially since town teams play the same (EDP) league

Comment

If you aren't on the "A" Team - than you completely get ****ted on. You don't get want the contract calls for! Better off playing on a town team now - especially since town teams play the same (EDP) league
            Now with Team based NPL in US Club is also another way to circumvent an academy!

Comment

Now with Team based NPL in US Club is also another way to circumvent an academy!
              So the town "coach" "trainer" can collect the money while hanging out on their phone talking to other town "coaches"and the teams do "scrimmages".

Comment

Not to mention all the free scholarships they gave out to incoming players. I’m sure that sits well with the B, C, D and E team parents and players.
                And what about the ECNL players? I am sure it probably sits worse with them !!!

Comment

So the town "coach" "trainer" can collect the money while hanging out on their phone talking to other town "coaches"and the teams do "scrimmages".
                  The worst is when you pay 4200 a year at Susa and the coach does exactly what is said above.

Comment

There are better options depending on the age group. Trust me.
                    Some very good teams are minimal to play for.

Comment

There are two English coaches that are very nasty to the young kids. I believe their names are Anthony something and Chris Coley. They actually live together I heard. They don't have kids of their own and believe making young girls cry is a way to motivate them. No thanks, my friends are telling me horror story after horror story. God forbid if you speak up against these bullies your kids will be pushed out of the club. I would think this is a reason for the constant turnover. They are employing men who need a beaten in the parking lot. My guess it will happen. You can't expect families to pay several thousand of dollars in tuition and travel and then treat their kids like crap. Terrible business plan and there are only so many suckers out there.

Comment

There are two English coaches that are very nasty to the young kids. I believe their names are Anthony something and Chris Coley. They actually live together I heard. They don't have kids of their own and believe making young girls cry is a way to motivate them. No thanks, my friends are telling me horror story after horror story. God forbid if you speak up against these bullies your kids will be pushed out of the club. I would think this is a reason for the constant turnover. They are employing men who need a beaten in the parking lot. My guess it will happen. You can't expect families to pay several thousand of dollars in tuition and travel and then treat their kids like crap. Terrible business plan and there are only so many suckers out there.

I have a friend who's younger daughter plays for Colley and she said he has two sets of rules those for his favorites and those for everyone else. He has told his teams they can't play for other programs and it per the SUSA contract yet he is best buddies with this one Susa parent at one of the age groups who has created his own team and several of the Susa players play for Susa and on their teammates dad's team. Their kids are on Intagram and other social outlets showing off playing for this non-SUsa team while their teammates and families of these kids scratch their heads. At Susa it appears kissing butt takes precedent over what these coaches put in writing as their and SUsa club rules.

Comment

There are better options depending on the age group. Trust me.
                          Some very good teams are minimal to play for.
                          It's all about the league silly...

DA
                          ECNL

All the rest it doesnt' matter

(as far as exposure)

Comment

I have a friend who's younger daughter plays for Colley and she said he has two sets of rules those for his favorites and those for everyone else. He has told his teams they can't play for other programs and it per the SUSA contract yet he is best buddies with this one Susa parent at one of the age groups who has created his own team and several of the Susa players play for Susa and on their teammates dad's team. Their kids are on Intagram and other social outlets showing off playing for this non-SUsa team while their teammates and families of these kids scratch their heads. At Susa it appears kissing butt takes precedent over what these coaches put in writing as their and SUsa club rules.
                            This is why they needed 16 tryouts this summer with this BS going on. SUSA need to wake up and get some better staff in.

Comment

It's all about the league silly...

DA
                              ECNL

All the rest it doesnt' matter

(as far as exposure)
                              This is a myth. My daughter plays at a Ivy League D1 School and never played DA or ECNL. If you want exposure then your kid should go to ID Camps at the schools they are interested in and who has the Major/ Occupational choice they are pursuing. If your kid is both Athletically gifted and bright it won't matter what league she played in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X