• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore CELTIC

Ok - Have at it

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok - Have at it
    There 08 Boys ECNL team represents what’s bad with US Soccer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

There 08 Boys ECNL team represents what’s bad with US Soccer!!
      why do you say that? My son was going to play for them but received an offer from another team and went with them instead. I thought they were a good team though

Comment

why do you say that? My son was going to play for them but received an offer from another team and went with them instead. I thought they were a good team though
        Good team. But kids and parents are horrible sportsman. Sounds like you made a good decision.

Comment

Yeah, they’re only one of the best 08 teams in the country. But good choice staying away from them, right?

Comment

Yeah, they’re only one of the best 08 teams in the country. But good choice staying away from them, right?
            They play very dirty. And aren’t better than almost any MLS Next team

Comment

Their 2010 boy ECNL team plays very dirty! While play against this team, half of the players were kicked down in the game and some had bad injury.

Comment

Heard the 2014 Pipeline boys and their coach (the biggest ********* in your soccer and it’s not
                close), all packed up and moved to Celtic. Get rid of that coach, doesn’t develop anyone, their team was getting worse with some very talented players. Keep your kids away from that coach at all costs, he’s a total loser.

Comment

Their 2010 boy ECNL team plays very dirty! While play against this team, half of the players were kicked down in the game and some had bad injury.
                  If you had boys "kicked down" and "bad injury" then they shouldn't be playing at an ECNL level. Not a dirty team at all. In fact, it hurt them during their season because they were not.

Comment

How is the 2010 girls team?

Comment

I think they have the old 2010 Pipeline coach. He might be able to put something together this season.

Comment

How is the 2010 girls team?
                        If you like kick and run and no technical skills. Does not have pipeline coach from other comment.

Comment

If you like kick and run and no technical skills. Does not have pipeline coach from other comment.
                          I haven't seen them play a match to speak to game tactics, but I see them practice multiple times a week as they usually split a field with my son's team. They have plenty of talent and technical skills and are very hard working. Their coaches have been at Celtic for a few years and have fantastic training sessions with the girls. They just started off their season with a 2-0 win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X