Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you saying that kids on LI never made D1 programs until SUSA showed up charging families $4000 a year?
    Geez guy, give it a freaking rest! Sorry you're so butt-hurt that little Johnny wasn't a star, but there is no denying Susa is a great program for girls on LI...

Comment

Geez guy, give it a freaking rest! Sorry you're so butt-hurt that little Johnny wasn't a star, but there is no denying Susa is a great program for girls on LI...
      Do t think the person is saying that. Susa is good for your kid great.

Comment

Weird, I didn't know West Virginia, Stony Brook, St. John's, Providence, UConn, LIU, NC State, Binghamton, Indiana, Providence, Siena, Towson etc. had all moved down to DIII. Last time I checked, I thought they were all pretty solid DI. I was actually going to turn into the Stony Brook v Penn State game today, good thing you gave me the head's up!
        Siena, Stony Brook, sju, Binghamton, Liu ..... Solid D1 ..... Hahahaha .... Spit out my coffee ...tx for the laugh. D1 yes, but perhaps we should start again with a definition of "solid". I have an interpretation of that word, but it is apparently different than yours.

Comment

Siena, Stony Brook, sju, Binghamton, Liu ..... Solid D1 ..... Hahahaha .... Spit out my coffee ...tx for the laugh. D1 yes, but perhaps we should start again with a definition of "solid". I have an interpretation of that word, but it is apparently different than yours.
          It’s women’s college soccer. A “great” program might have 150 people at a game and be live streamed on ESPN the Ocho. A lower tier one will have about 90 people there to watch. Not exactly Duke basketball here either way.

Comment

Lol, keep spinning buddy! Multiple ECNL Regional Championship teams, multiple NPL Regional and National Championship teams, dozens of awesome DI commitments, yeah Susa sucks!
            Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was your kid who sucked? I mean, they're not magicians...if a kid has 2 left feet and shoots righty, no club can help that, lol.
            The poster did not spin this in any way. SUSA girls have been developed elsewhere. SUSA comes in buys the team from local clubs and tries to get all the credit for training and development. All you need to know about SUSA training and development is on the boys side. If SUSA had a great training and development program the boys would not be so awful. Unless you're dumb enough to think SUSA is only capable of developing girls.

Comment

The poster did not spin this in any way. SUSA girls have been developed elsewhere. SUSA comes in buys the team from local clubs and tries to get all the credit for training and development. All you need to know about SUSA training and development is on the boys side. If SUSA had a great training and development program the boys would not be so awful. Unless you're dumb enough to think SUSA is only capable of developing girls.
              Nope, just smart enough to know it's the best program on LI for my daughter to help her achieve her goals. Sorry it didn't work out for Little Johnny, maybe he should look into a club that caters to kids who aren't particularly athletic?

Comment

Look Larry, I know you hate this site because unlike BOTN it allows people to expose SUSA for what they are; a club with poor training and development.

Comment

Let me translate. SUSA Sucks!

Comment

Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks!
                    Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks! Susa Sucks!

Comment

Its never enough for Susa

Look Larry, I know you hate this site because unlike BOTN it allows people to expose SUSA for what they are; a club with poor training and development.

Susa cares about one thing only and that is stacking each team with as many bodies that will come to their year round talent ID's so they grow their profits. None of this is about the kids. You have adults making their livings off this business. They ask themselves, pay my mortgage or have integrity and care more about the kids than the $$?

Adding bodies to already large rosters serves the interests of who? Telling your members their kids cant do this or play for that is because why?

Susa has no problem bending the line of what is acceptable when its in their favor. Test that line and you will be getting called out. Susa thinks they own the right to your kid as if they provided the tuition at no cost. When you pay for my kid to play their then you can tell us what they can do in their "free" time.

Do you think kids want to be in school all day, then train all week then travel hours upon hours to games so they can play limited time because you just added another limited talent body so you can entertain the new family until the next shinny penny comes along? Kids want to play and I mean play soccer not adult politics involving money and your bank accounts.

Comment

Post above is "nail on the head". I will say Susa has a "couple" of good trainers but the business always takes over their management of the "good" trainers teams. What do you then have? This is not about the kids whether its boys or girls. Parents need to help guide their kids and not follow "any" program blindly. If all these people believe forking over tens of thousands of dollars is best for their kid great. Based on the money alone you will never receive a return on the money and time.

How is it recreational teams have one or two teams at an age group and "competitive" programs like Susa have several at each age group? Shouldn't the competitive program have 1 and the recreational programs funnel into the best of the best?

Smoke and mirrors!

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

Post above is "nail on the head". I will say Susa has a "couple" of good trainers but the business always takes over their management of the "good" trainers teams. What do you then have? This is not about the kids whether its boys or girls. Parents need to help guide their kids and not follow "any" program blindly. If all these people believe forking over tens of thousands of dollars is best for their kid great. Based on the money alone you will never receive a return on the money and time.

How is it recreational teams have one or two teams at an age group and "competitive" programs like Susa have several at each age group? Shouldn't the competitive program have 1 and the recreational programs funnel into the best of the best?

Smoke and mirrors!
                          yes, all smoke and mirrors for sure....aka bullsh_t!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X