Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beachbum where are you?

Various player's names and initials are being used in the Region 1 Pool 1996/97 posted thread against forum rules. Posts 94 and forward, but particularly 105 and forward - speculation about player being sent home early from camp - full names or first names and clubs being used.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Various player's names and initials are being used in the Region 1 Pool 1996/97 posted thread against forum rules. Posts 94 and forward, but particularly 105 and forward - speculation about player being sent home early from camp - full names or first names and clubs being used.
    Time for more bans.

Comment

While I agree that full names shouldn't be used in posts, I think its an interesting story and would like to find out if a player was indeed sent home from National Camp for bad behavior. It serves as a great warning to other players (including my own kids) that just because you're away from home, you're still being judged on how you act and behave.

I'm sure the player involved is a great kid, who probably make some stupid mistakes with the camp freedom she was presented with and unfortunately, it's come back to bite her.

Comment

But you just need to know the behavior for this "important" lesson, not the kid's name.

P.S. Kids (fom another state) were sent home from Rider for wrecking a hotel room and a boy was sent home from regional Id camp a few years ago for pretending to have a weapon. This stuff happens all the time.

Comment

Beachbum - Have you seen these posts?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;379106]While I agree that full names shouldn't be used in posts, I think its an interesting story and would like to find out if a player was indeed sent home from National Camp for bad behavior. QUOTE]

It's true, but surprised by the reason and who she is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;379166]
              While I agree that full names shouldn't be used in posts, I think its an interesting story and would like to find out if a player was indeed sent home from National Camp for bad behavior. QUOTE]

It's true, but surprised by the reason and who she is.
              What was the bad behavior?

Comment

Kind of Funny!

Beachbum - Have you seen these posts?

I find it amusing that Beachbum was all over the U-16 forum when it put JD in a bad light but is completely ignoring this one.

Comment

I find it amusing that Beachbum was all over the U-16 forum when it put JD in a bad light but is completely ignoring this one.
                  Maybe unlike the rest of us Beachbum is actually doing some work or away on vacation.

Comment

Maybe unlike the rest of us Beachbum is actually doing some work or away on vacation.
                    And I am on my lunch break!

Comment

He's a bum....who's hangin on the beach! ; ) tongue in cheek!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X