Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter Soccer Association

Anthony Olischar is Director of Coaching and the Head Coach of ISA. A native of Florida, Olischar, 28, played two seasons at Florida Memorial University (NAIA)

Player of the week as a goalie

And stewards the club's first Pro Development initiative.
    AO has a youth club and is trying to promote amatuer and youth players into a pro development initiative ?
    Does he know NCAA or college rules regarding Pro vs Amatuer ?
    Is he going to ruin future players eligibility?
    Why is this considered a pro system ?
    Because the UPSL writes PRO in a press release don't tell me that this is what the soccer world has dwindled to.

International Soccer Association Director of Coaching Anthony Olischar said, "We're primarily popular for being a youth club, and we've been a pretty big youth club but now we want to find our place on the Pro Development side so our 16s, 17s, 18s and 19s will get a chance to place at another level. What I'm trying to create now is an environment where I have all the youth club kids at the games so it's a family atmosphere.

Is this why you keep the parents out side the field and close the gates - to not let parents into the field ??? This is the environment your creating?
    Your not allowed onto certain fields in the area. As a local, seems that not many people like you in the local area!!!

I want to create that environment where people can go and watch games, and they're going to watch because they see the connection."

International Soccer Association is a competitive youth club with more than 400 members, ages 5-to-18,
    ISA barely has kids on the field
    They have not grown the club in 10 years
    No good coaches
    Not player development
    No steady system of player pool
    Guess he's just following the other people changing names and joining forces
    New name
    New look same **** trying to reinvent this club

and has trained professionals like Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Shawn Barry (Real Salt Lake) and Manny Gonzalez (Miami FC).

How could he have trained players his own age ?
    Isa / Boca Juniors never coached these players is was Schulz Academy with Josef Shulz as the coach. Anthony is the son of the owner of Boca Juniors. AO was a goalie at best

About International Soccer Association

International Soccer Association is an American Soccer club currently based in Boynton Beach, Fla., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. International Soccer Association will begin play in the UPSL Pro Premier.

Again pro premier?
    What's pro about this ????
    More Kool aid for people to buy

Founded in 1999, International Soccer Association can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).

No mention of pro
    Adult league
    Ussf

Where are they pro ?
    Pro what ?
    Pro bull

We all have to start somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We all have to start somewhere
      AO started over 10 years ago
      In ten years
      They have never prosper or flurised
      He has access to the fields for all these years but people at the county are catching on and from what we hear is that they are going to open those fields to other adult programs and other teams

Good luck with that
      " We all have to start somewhere"

Looks like people are catching up to you buddy
      You've been given enough rope and it looks like you having breathing problems

Comment

Anthony Olischar is Director of Coaching and the Head Coach of ISA. A native of Florida, Olischar, 28, played two seasons at Florida Memorial University (NAIA)

Player of the week as a goalie

And stewards the club's first Pro Development initiative.
        AO has a youth club and is trying to promote amatuer and youth players into a pro development initiative ?
        Does he know NCAA or college rules regarding Pro vs Amatuer ?
        Is he going to ruin future players eligibility?
        Why is this considered a pro system ?
        Because the UPSL writes PRO in a press release don't tell me that this is what the soccer world has dwindled to.

International Soccer Association Director of Coaching Anthony Olischar said, "We're primarily popular for being a youth club, and we've been a pretty big youth club but now we want to find our place on the Pro Development side so our 16s, 17s, 18s and 19s will get a chance to place at another level. What I'm trying to create now is an environment where I have all the youth club kids at the games so it's a family atmosphere.

Is this why you keep the parents out side the field and close the gates - to not let parents into the field ??? This is the environment your creating?
        Your not allowed onto certain fields in the area. As a local, seems that not many people like you in the local area!!!

I want to create that environment where people can go and watch games, and they're going to watch because they see the connection."

International Soccer Association is a competitive youth club with more than 400 members, ages 5-to-18,
        ISA barely has kids on the field
        They have not grown the club in 10 years
        No good coaches
        Not player development
        No steady system of player pool
        Guess he's just following the other people changing names and joining forces
        New name
        New look same **** trying to reinvent this club

and has trained professionals like Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Shawn Barry (Real Salt Lake) and Manny Gonzalez (Miami FC).

How could he have trained players his own age ?
        Isa / Boca Juniors never coached these players is was Schulz Academy with Josef Shulz as the coach. Anthony is the son of the owner of Boca Juniors. AO was a goalie at best

About International Soccer Association

International Soccer Association is an American Soccer club currently based in Boynton Beach, Fla., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. International Soccer Association will begin play in the UPSL Pro Premier.

Again pro premier?
        What's pro about this ????
        More Kool aid for people to buy

Founded in 1999, International Soccer Association can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).

No mention of pro
        Adult league
        Ussf

Where are they pro ?
        Pro what ?
        Pro bull
        Bump to bring more promotion to this great program. Pathway to the pros.

Comment

I'm a mom at this program and AO is the best coach my son has ever had. I have no complaints.

Comment

I'm a mom at this program and AO is the best coach my son has ever had. I have no complaints.
            Your standards are low

Comment

You probably don't know what your talking about and, and you will learn what a good Coach is later on in your soccer life. But by the time you realize this it will be too late soccer mom.

Comment

I don't know how this band of merry idiots still have a youth soccer club.

They give out harder tests at a sperm bank and they do to get a soccer club

Comment

Isa or Boca juniors is going to lose the only thing that they had to hold on to, those fields. Apparently they are allowing another team train there to see if they do a better job than the father and son "team olis°****". Boca Raton FC will be given access to South county Park and will start thier new season at the new park
                  Smells like things are changing

Comment

Could be better just for some reason it cost more

Comment

AO started over 10 years ago
                      In ten years
                      They have never prosper or flurised
                      He has access to the fields for all these years but people at the county are catching on and from what we hear is that they are going to open those fields to other adult programs and other teams

Good luck with that
                      " We all have to start somewhere"

Looks like people are catching up to you buddy
                      You've been given enough rope and it looks like you having breathing problems
                      Well now now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X