Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed! If you have a U-7 that needs their diaper changed, then Tim Hallett is your man! That’s what he did on FC Stars JUNIOR Academy - change diapers and serve orange slices. Way to go NEFC, you’ve hired a great coach!
    Sorry your kid is still wearing diapers at 6 years old.

Comment

I’d say the “not so much” quality players end up at NEFC Wachusett. The few girls from that area who play for Stars NPL/ECNL will never end up at NEFC. What does NEFC offer top players other than a dysfunctional DA team?
      You sound nervous about NEFC.

Comment

You sound nervous about NEFC.
        My son Played for TH. I agree with the earlie poster. He is a CB clone. Win at all costs. Direct soccer without any idea about teaching skill.

Comment

Good grief. Not that I know and selling yourself on TS will not make anyone run to ehaf you want to do. You are full of it and anyone that feels the need to say what you are saying on a public forum lacks confidence, expertise and class. Thanks we are all set.
          I don’t know why I bother to post on this site! Try to complement a great coach (far and few between in this region) as a parent and people hate so much it must be Tim himself posting not a parent who respects what he brings to a team/club. He has a great mix to be able to run junior academy/DA/older teams. He is definitely not a CB clone, does things his own way. He is highly respected by players and parents. If you have doubts about him go watch one of his games. These few posts is the only place I’ve ever heard anything negative about him. Only coach I can say that about.

Comment

I don’t know why I bother to post on this site! Try to complement a great coach (far and few between in this region) as a parent and people hate so much it must be Tim himself posting not a parent who respects what he brings to a team/club. He has a great mix to be able to run junior academy/DA/older teams. He is definitely not a CB clone, does things his own way. He is highly respected by players and parents. If you have doubts about him go watch one of his games. These few posts is the only place I’ve ever heard anything negative about him. Only coach I can say that about.
            So says Tim himself.. why??

Comment

Agreed! If you have a U-7 that needs their diaper changed, then Tim Hallett is your man! That’s what he did on FC Stars JUNIOR Academy - change diapers and serve orange slices. Way to go NEFC, you’ve hired a great coach!
              Oh poor Stars daddy did you get a boo boo to your ego

Comment

and maybe go watch an NEFC vs Stars boys game... heard they scrimmaged in December and Stars looked like they belonged in the NEP championship division.

Comment

FC Stars needs to rebrand on the boys side. No boys team wants to be known as the FC “Stars”. Jason, I hope you are reading this. Save the boys side and rebrand.

Comment

Neither NEFC nor Stars , are where the top boys playas play.

Comment

FC Stars needs to rebrand on the boys side. No boys team wants to be known as the FC “Stars”. Jason, I hope you are reading this. Save the boys side and rebrand.
                      They have a boys side?

Comment

Tim, take your promotion some place else.

Comment

Tim, take your promotion some place else.
                          Classic another Stars parent who actually thinks the coaches, directors etc care about what soccer know alls on this site think state etc.......you're an abosulute idiot

Comment

Classic another Stars parent who actually thinks the coaches, directors etc care about what soccer know alls on this site think state etc.......you're an abosulute idiot
                            At least I can spell absolute, Tim.

Comment

At least I can spell absolute, Tim.
                              Classic douche

Comment

Classic douche
                                Stay classy, Tim.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X