Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone have an answer about AG-Pro cleats? Please take political posts to the appropriate thread.
    Sure NEVER BUY nike, EVER!!!!!

Comment

Anyone have an answer about AG-Pro cleats? Please take political posts to the appropriate thread.
      This has not been about politics, but about nike being a piece of garbage company and don't buy from them!!! I won't!

Comment

It's no longer 1960 and hasn't been for 59 years. Look at any TV show from the sixties and you will see people of all races and colors living in the US. i.e. I Love Lucy! How do you think they get here without immigration???? It was probably easier to get here from Europe, I'd grant you that, but they did not have any rules blocking non Caucasians from emigrating here. STOP THE LIES!!! It is now 2019, what happened 60 years ago does not matter today!!!!
        Not a lie. It was called the Immigration and Nationality Act Of 1965. Look it up. I said “it was mainly white folk who were let in”. There obviously were exceptions. Prior to this Act of Congress, immigration from Asia and Africa was severely restricted. Asians for example, represented 0.6% of the population of the US prior to 1965. Now(in large part due to this law), it’s 5.6%. Name some tv shows from the sixties that had many non-Caucasian actors that were recent immigrants.

Comment

It's no longer 1960 and hasn't been for 59 years. Look at any TV show from the sixties and you will see people of all races and colors living in the US. i.e. I Love Lucy! How do you think they get here without immigration???? It was probably easier to get here from Europe, I'd grant you that, but they did not have any rules blocking non Caucasians from emigrating here. STOP THE LIES!!! It is now 2019, what happened 60 years ago does not matter today!!!!
          Oh and the people you’re referring to in “I Love Lucy” were all white Latinos/Hispanics.
          Which leads to another fun fact- do you know that if you were a non-white cuban fleeing Castro’s Cuba in the sixties it was highly likely that you were sent back? Yep, for the most part only white Cuban exiles were allowed in.

Comment

I'll NEVER buy NIKE again!!! I am a 27 year military veteran, and since NIKE decided to support that piece of garbage Kaepernick for insulting me and everyone who has ever served, I made the decision not to support them ever again. Don't get me wrong, I am all for him raising the awareness of social injustice in this country, but he could have found a way to do that without insulting me! To put this in perspective, this is like someone taking a picture of your mother and placing it on the ground, then squatting down and taking a big ole dump on it, and then saying it is to bring awareness for the social injustice in this country?!?! ***??? I have 3 kids that play soccer and buy 2 pairs of cleats for each of them, one indoor and one outdoor, every year, not to mention sports clothes. NEVER NIKE again, EVER!
            Always NIKE!

Comment

I think this should get you in the ball park. If not at Nike you can always find it on Amazon.

https://www.nike.com/t/mercurial-vap...OPg/AH7382-001

Comment

here's a good article on the anthem:

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/...them-etiquette

TL;DR - yes there is a statute in the US Code on the anthem, but no it's not a criminal offense to kneel, and yes, the SCOTUS upholds free speech and dismisses compelled speech.

Comment

here's a good article on the anthem:

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/...them-etiquette

TL;DR - yes there is a statute in the US Code on the anthem, but no it's not a criminal offense to kneel, and yes, the SCOTUS upholds free speech and dismisses compelled speech.
                  Please read all the posts before responding, NO ONE has suggested it was a criminal offense.

Comment

Not a lie. It was called the Immigration and Nationality Act Of 1965. Look it up. I said “it was mainly white folk who were let in”. There obviously were exceptions. Prior to this Act of Congress, immigration from Asia and Africa was severely restricted. Asians for example, represented 0.6% of the population of the US prior to 1965. Now(in large part due to this law), it’s 5.6%. Name some tv shows from the sixties that had many non-Caucasian actors that were recent immigrants.
                    Prior to that act, immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe was also severely restricted, but there was no limit from Latin America. I did not know about dark skinned Cuban's being turned back.

Sample list of 60's actors, foreign and/or immigrant:
                    Bruce Lee - China
                    Desi Arnaz - Cuba
                    Ricardo Montalbán - Mexico
                    Geoffrey Holder - Trinidad
                    Juan Garcia Esquivel - Mexico
                    Mario Moreno Reyes, better known as Cantinflas, - Mexico
                    Miyuki Kuwano - Japan
                    Sabu - India
                    Lieh Lo - Born in Indonesia to Cantonese parents

None of this is important to the comment at hand though, NIKE is a garbage company so do not buy anything from them!

Comment

Prior to that act, immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe was also severely restricted, but there was no limit from Latin America. I did not know about dark skinned Cuban's being turned back.

Sample list of 60's actors, foreign and/or immigrant:
                      Bruce Lee - China
                      Desi Arnaz - Cuba
                      Ricardo Montalbán - Mexico
                      Geoffrey Holder - Trinidad
                      Juan Garcia Esquivel - Mexico
                      Mario Moreno Reyes, better known as Cantinflas, - Mexico
                      Miyuki Kuwano - Japan
                      Sabu - India
                      Lieh Lo - Born in Indonesia to Cantonese parents

None of this is important to the comment at hand though, NIKE is a garbage company so do not buy anything from them!
                      Nike really knows what they are doing. Love them or hate them, they know there is no such thing as bad publicity!

Comment

Please read all the posts before responding, NO ONE has suggested it was a criminal offense.
                        deep breaths dude; I was summarizing the article.

Comment

Anyone know where you can buy Nike AG-Pro soccer cleats? My daughter loves them and we can’t find them anymore. Not interested in politics.

Comment

deep breaths dude; I was summarizing the article.
                            Sorry, just used to having people distort the facts. Hard to tell peoples meanings in text.

Comment

Anyone know where you can buy Nike AG-Pro soccer cleats? My daughter loves them and we can’t find them anymore. Not interested in politics.
                              This is NOT POLITICS!!!! This is about a company, NIKE, paying someone, Kapernick, for disrespecting and insulting a whole group of people, military members and veterans, for something they are not doing and are not a part of.

Comment

Read the thread, dude, can’t get them anymore. Take a look at Nike’s website to see what they offer now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X