Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi everyone! Newbie to this site. I happened to stumble upon it as I was searching for a club for my daughters when we move here from the left coast after the holidays. This kind of forum seems like the ideal place to find people who can point us in the right direction. We will be relocating to central Mass and Im looking for the ideal club that can fill our needs. My oldest is 13 and her younger sister is 10. What club will give us the best training, coaching, competition and the best chance for a scholarship or maybe a spot of the National or Olympic team? Would also like to find a place where the girls all get along, there is no jealousy and they become lifelong friends. Thanks in advance.
    NEFC is the place to go, try to get your youngest on the 07 team. Lots of information about that age group right on this site! If you want mediocrity but a close drive put your 13 yo on stars, Jd has a voice for nt pools, I'm sure she'd get a look.

Comment

“He” is the master manipulator who generates posts from the idiots who think that this frequently scheduled “I’m new here” post is the real thing.
      Best part is that it garners responses from both sides, like mine.

But, boy oh boy, throw some chum in the water and the little fishies bite...
      No wonder the poster keeps doing this though for entertainment value - the thread will go on and on for dozens of posts from those who think its legit and who think they're god's gift to youth soccer. I could see if being kind of funny if you're into that kind of thing.

Comment

NEFC is the place to go, try to get your youngest on the 07 team. Lots of information about that age group right on this site! If you want mediocrity but a close drive put your 13 yo on stars, Jd has a voice for nt pools, I'm sure she'd get a look.
        For U14 at least that is not the case - not sure if the OP has a U14 or U13. For U14 the Stars ECNL team is stronger than the NEFC DA team. We know kids on both and have seen them play off season.

Comment

So go with Stars?

Comment

So go with Stars?
            If you are getting your answer from TS, then go with GPS!

Comment

OP here...she will be U14...thanks for the heads up..is there someone I should contact with the Stars?

Comment

You should check out NEFC....their coaching is stellar.

Comment

You may not find this forum as helpful as you would like

Comment

Happy Holidays, BTNT!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X