Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry (no sarcasm). I suppose if you told us the school that would out your son. But what was the reason given for the withdrawal?
    The NN kid was recruited by BA and then cut during team summer training at NU.

Comment

The NN kid was recruited by BA and then cut during team summer training at NU.
      Yes that happened 4 or 5? years ago. Kid didn't have an NLI just whatever merit or financial aid they gave him. Cut during preseason before official rosters go to the NCAA. Shi**y thing to do to someone but legal without and NLI. D3 coaches can do it to and it happens, albeit infrequently

Comment

Yes that happened 4 or 5? years ago. Kid didn't have an NLI just whatever merit or financial aid they gave him. Cut during preseason before official rosters go to the NCAA. Shi**y thing to do to someone but legal without and NLI. D3 coaches can do it to and it happens, albeit infrequently
        One of the MANY reasons BIG MOUTH is gone from NU

Comment

He got his karmic justice in the end when he brought his kid onto the NU squad without following NCAA regs. He is not missed, not at all .

Comment

He got his karmic justice in the end when he brought his kid onto the NU squad without following NCAA regs. He is not missed, not at all .
            I/WE WISH he would leave BOLTS !!!!!!

Comment

... and you're still not over it.

Comment

I/WE WISH he would leave BOLTS !!!!!!
                We can tell which posts you are writing in this entire thread because of how you write - a lot of capital and incorrect punctuation. So, it's totally obvious which posts are yours. Please let it go.

Comment

some helpful posts on this NY thread...

Comment

some helpful posts on this NY thread...
                    Enough - stop posting this same story on different state threads (NY - makes sense, NH - makes sense, MA - Why?) - and trying to keep the nonsense going ...

Comment

Enough - stop posting this same story on different state threads (NY - makes sense, NH - makes sense, MA - Why?) - and trying to keep the nonsense going ...
                      If you’re not interested you don’t have to click on the link. As for your question, it can’t get any dumber. This affects all players. I don’t think John smith from Cornell only recruits from the NH and NY area.

Comment

If you’re not interested you don’t have to click on the link. As for your question, it can’t get any dumber. This affects all players. I don’t think John smith from Cornell only recruits from the NH and NY area.
                        Currently there are 0 "ZERO" players from MA on the Cornell roster, but there are players from Oregon, Texas, Washington, Ohio, PA,GA, NC, CO, CA, and other states (and countries) - why don't you post the same story on every one of those boards as well ...

You are either connected to the player (if so, give us the rest of the story), or the school (if, so give us there side), or you have no connection, and therefore have no clue what the whole story is ...

Which is it?

Comment

Currently there are 0 "ZERO" players from MA on the Cornell roster, but there are players from Oregon, Texas, Washington, Ohio, PA,GA, NC, CO, CA, and other states (and countries) - why don't you post the same story on every one of those boards as well ...

You are either connected to the player (if so, give us the rest of the story), or the school (if, so give us there side), or you have no connection, and therefore have no clue what the whole story is ...

Which is it?
                          Why do people on TS have to be so suspicious and negative of each other. I’m not related to nor do I know the player and have no association whatsoever with the school! I’m simply posting this to make parents and players aware of this incident. My son (or your son) may be scouted by this coach in the future. It’s one data point but it’s a data point nonetheless. The thread also (more importantly) talks about how to find and avoid sleazy coaches. Grow up.

Comment

Why do people on TS have to be so suspicious and negative of each other. I’m not related to nor do I know the player and have no association whatsoever with the school! I’m simply posting this to make parents and players aware of this incident. My son (or your son) may be scouted by this coach in the future. It’s one data point but it’s a data point nonetheless. The thread also (more importantly) talks about how to find and avoid sleazy coaches. Grow up.
                            OK. So you were option 3 - no connection, so you have no idea what the whole / true story is. Fine - post away - as long as we understand where you are coming from.

Comment

Well okay then. Your agenda is crystal clear. It's meant for someone you, (or your son) knows in Massachusetts that is being recruited to the Big Red. Do us a favor, get yourself a hobby.

Comment

Be happy your son is going to a NESCAC school. Disparaging IVY coaches and programs won't get you the reassurance you so desperately crave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X