Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to remember. Back then the opportunities were much less. The fact that he made it there is a big deal. Opportunities today are so far greater with so much dilution. Jmo..
    Please!!! The person this thread is about was able to get an international scholarship to a public school in Miami and went on to play at a junior college in New York before he played for two professional teams that don't list him on either all-time rosters. Don't tell me how hard it was to get a soccer playing opportunity back then.

Comment

free ma dawww

Comment

I was talking about Roger Thomas..

Comment

I was talking about Roger Thomas..
          What about him?

Comment

Pembroke Pines police arrested Owen Cleveland Gayle, 38, of Davie, on four charges, including promoting sexual performances of a child, transmission of harmful material to a minor, unlawful use of a computer and solicitation.

Gayle used the WhatsApp messaging application to privately message a young girl who volunteered with the team. He texted practice and game schedules to members of the team using the application, but began to send “inappropriate text messages and content that was sexual in nature,” according to an incident summary provided by the police.

The girl reported the messages she received to another soccer coach, who contacted the police. When a Pembroke Pines police detective took over the girl’s account to communicate with Gayle, the soccer coach sent nude images of himself to the account and solicited the victim for nude images of herself, police said.

Gayle previously served as a soccer coach at Soccer Elite Training and First Touch Academy, where he provided private lessons, and at the city of Weston AYSO Select Program.
            This guy is still in jail. Good! I wonder if the parents from the younger teams he coached in Weston AYSO have come forward with complaints?

Comment

Pembroke Pines police arrested Owen Cleveland Gayle, 38, of Davie, on four charges, including promoting sexual performances of a child, transmission of harmful material to a minor, unlawful use of a computer and solicitation.

Gayle used the WhatsApp messaging application to privately message a young girl who volunteered with the team. He texted practice and game schedules to members of the team using the application, but began to send “inappropriate text messages and content that was sexual in nature,” according to an incident summary provided by the police.

The girl reported the messages she received to another soccer coach, who contacted the police. When a Pembroke Pines police detective took over the girl’s account to communicate with Gayle, the soccer coach sent nude images of himself to the account and solicited the victim for nude images of herself, police said.

Gayle previously served as a soccer coach at Soccer Elite Training and First Touch Academy, where he provided private lessons, and at the city of Weston AYSO Select Program.
              My WIFEY trained with him for years...she loved it!

Comment

My WIFEY trained with him for years...she loved it!
                You are a LIAR! He only likes little girls.

Comment

This guy is still in jail. Good! I wonder if the parents from the younger teams he coached in Weston AYSO have come forward with complaints?
                  Anyone know if there have been any more allegations? I know he coached under 10 girls which is frightening.

Comment

You are a LIAR! He only likes little girls.
                    Who is to say she aint a little girl?

Comment

I’m looking for an individual trainer for my daughter. Would Owen Gayle be a good option?

Comment

I’m looking for an individual trainer for my daughter. Would Owen Gayle be a good option?
                        Probably not. Inmate No. 211805826 is still incarcerated.

Comment

I dont think he is still in jail at all. out on bond awaiting date of trial

Broward County Case Number: 18014480CF10A State Reporting Number: 062018CF014480A88810
                          Court Type: 2nd Degree Felony Case Type: 2nd Degree Felony
                          Filing Date: 11/24/2018 Case Status: Pending
                          Court Location: Central Courthouse Judge ID / Name: Duffy - FD, Barbara R.
                          Magistrate ID / Name: N/A BCCN: 0904989

Comment

I dont think he is still in jail at all. out on bond awaiting date of trial

Broward County Case Number: 18014480CF10A State Reporting Number: 062018CF014480A88810
                            Court Type: 2nd Degree Felony Case Type: 2nd Degree Felony
                            Filing Date: 11/24/2018 Case Status: Pending
                            Court Location: Central Courthouse Judge ID / Name: Duffy - FD, Barbara R.
                            Magistrate ID / Name: N/A BCCN: 0904989
                            Still at Paul Rein. Do an inmate search at BC jail site.

Comment

Still at Paul Rein. Do an inmate search at BC jail site.
                              Most likely the person who hired him, Omar bailed him out. Associated with many little kids, who knows what he did and what was his intensions and did so many private lessons. Sick man.

Comment

he likes highschool girls, not 9 year old boys

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X