Comment

Thanks DT.. i hope your drunk foul mouth is helping KG and finding god

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That’s great, but I heard Adam gee is a dick
        Your mama likes this dick

Comment

PBG is a joke of a JUNIOR DA that ends at U14. Getting smoked by Boca is all the proof you need lol
          I was told Boca da for the boys was strong,in fact better than Weston. is this true,and if so, how does Weston DA match up to PBG

Comment

I was told Boca da for the boys was strong,in fact better than Weston. is this true,and if so, how does Weston DA match up to PBG
            Usasoccerda look up results tool

Comment

Boca is losing their DA. Go to Weston now while your kid can possibly make it and get set there because it will soon be the dominant program in s Fl

Comment

Boca is losing their DA. Go to Weston now while your kid can possibly make it and get set there because it will soon be the dominant program in s Fl

Are they losing both boys and girls?

Comment

Are they losing both boys and girls?
                  Yes, and transgender

Comment

If you’re talking boys....

Inter is about to be the dominant SF soccer program.

Not sure about the girls, it appears to be slugfest down there for who will emerge as place to be.

Comment

If you’re talking boys....

Inter is about to be the dominant SF soccer program.

Not sure about the girls, it appears to be slugfest down there for who will emerge as place to be.
                      Kendall, Weston SFFA will continue to have DA. Miami CF DA will certainly become the top DA program after U14, but will count on Weston, Kendall and SFFA to play DA to keep the large player pool to pick from.

Comment

Huh?

[https://goo.gl/images/WTdu8u]http://.../forum_new.gif[/https://goo.gl/images/WTdu8u] (Not linked)

Comment

Kendall, Weston SFFA will continue to have DA. Miami CF DA will certainly become the top DA program after U14, but will count on Weston, Kendall and SFFA to play DA to keep the large player pool to pick from.
                          Gardens is an option if not wanting to head south.

Comment

Gardens is an option if not wanting to head south.
                            the coaches have put 3 kids into mls already also brought kids to boca and weston to promote them. they are in the best interest of the players not winning. that is a good academy.

Comment

the coaches have put 3 kids into mls already also brought kids to boca and weston to promote them. they are in the best interest of the players not winning. that is a good academy.
                              I don’t understand why people don’t realize that this is what it’s supposed to be all about.

Develop the players. Help them move on to next level, even if it means your team won’t “win” as many games.

Comment

On the girls side our coach sent several girls down to prime to make sure they were developed to their full potential. Seems a shame for people to have to travel so far to participate in DA/ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X