X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    F_ck OFF!!!!!!!!!
    My dude.......you are way out of your league with me pal......relax and just enjoy the ride......there are plenty of soccer to play and let's just say it's only January and you're already getting hyped lolol.

Comment

Triple no-foam Latte, right here folks....!
      But he cant afford it with what you charge for soccer.

Comment

You're correct, tryouts never end. Why? Because the clubs feel if they can add more players it's more money in their account. They'll take on new players on their "A" rosters increasing numbers, all the while promising their "B" players that there will be opportunities to play up with the "A" team. Where? There are already 20+ players on the "A" team. It's all about money, always will be. No club, unless not for profit, is about your kids, my kids, or anyone else's kids development.
        Yes some clubs have overloaded rosters, but that also means new players trying to get on will have a tough time. Clubs typically only will take on top starters, those kids who will be game changers. If your kid is only equal to #8-22 not greater than the top 1-7 players and the roster is full, the odds are very low of displacing a current player.

Anyway, if WC gets two teams either in ECNL or ECNL2 (whatever that is) then it will be fine. WC has a shot at scenario 1. Some other clubs have no shot, either because of politics or past experience with certain clubs (ahem, Alby).

Comment

Yes some clubs have overloaded rosters, but that also means new players trying to get on will have a tough time. Clubs typically only will take on top starters, those kids who will be game changers. If your kid is only equal to #8-22 not greater than the top 1-7 players and the roster is full, the odds are very low of displacing a current player.

Anyway, if WC gets two teams either in ECNL or ECNL2 (whatever that is) then it will be fine. WC has a shot at scenario 1. Some other clubs have no shot, either because of politics or past experience with certain clubs (ahem, Alby).
          There are fewer than 5 game changers in the entire club - WC+NYCFC.

Comment

Yes we know superstar. Anyway, there will be disappointment when they make one team out of two or one team out of a team and a half. Unavoidable part of life. It will work out.

Comment

Hate us cause you ain’t us

Comment

Hate us cause you ain’t us
                Us are the only ones on TS fool. Who else do you think would know it care about TS?

Comment

Us are the only ones on TS fool. Who else do you think would know it care about TS?
                  And a few hawking their wares. No one else bothers.

Comment

Ny gda

My dude.......you are way out of your league with me pal......relax and just enjoy the ride......there are plenty of soccer to play and let's just say it's only January and you're already getting hyped lolol.
                    "out of your league" ????.....I Guarran DAM TY...you would not have the balls to say anything to my face....But I would (perhaps someday I will) ....unlike you, I'm not a P_SSY soccer parent.

Comment

"out of your league" ????.....I Guarran DAM TY...you would not have the balls to say anything to my face....But I would (perhaps someday I will) ....unlike you, I'm not a P_SSY soccer parent.
                      I am literally trying to rack my head around what you are saying and what you are talking about buddy. You do realize that this is YOUTH SOCCER and you are getting your bottoms in a bunch............over what lol lol. Oh what team and age group does your child play for so I can make myself available for you.......I highly doubt you will give me that but hey enjoy the games and remember its only January my hot headed internet tough guy lol lol.

Comment

Ny gda

I am literally trying to rack my head around what you are saying and what you are talking about buddy. You do realize that this is YOUTH SOCCER and you are getting your bottoms in a bunch............over what lol lol. Oh what team and age group does your child play for so I can make myself available for you.......I highly doubt you will give me that but hey enjoy the games and remember its only January my hot headed internet tough guy lol lol.
                        Since you are bringing it up first....why don't you state what team and age group your child plays on 1st? since you bring it on...you should at least put your balls where your mouth is 1st....otherwise...shut the F_ck up....B_tch.

Comment

Since you are bringing it up first....why don't you state what team and age group your child plays on 1st? since you bring it on...you should at least put your balls where your mouth is 1st....otherwise...shut the F_ck up....B_tch.
                          Listen I already called you out on it...........Stop being a fool buddy..it's really not that serious to be honest and I know and you know that you are just blowing off smoke and I know you are not going to put yourself out there like that lol lol but I called it......all bark and no bite. Why all the vulgar language..........is it called for. I mean seriously SIMMER DOWN........SIMMER DOWN......sheesh. Again okay what Club are you from so I know if and when our paths could cross. For the record every team that I have come across we have never had an issue with either our parents or the other teams parents. Maybe its an age group thing but I have run only across great parents from other teams...... Cant think or imagine you are the only bad apple out there..........cmon son........

Comment

Somebody is home sick from school today. Son - do not overcompensate - it is like forehead tattoo announcing that you have a small ****.

Comment

Ny gda

Somebody is home sick from school today. Son - do not overcompensate - it is like forehead tattoo announcing that you have a small ****.
                              So don't complain when you get F_cked.

Comment

So don't complain when you get F_cked.
                                OK pencil dick, have it your way. Enjoy your "tough guy" day on TS. Mommy will be home later.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X