Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet it pales in comparison to the resident Racist board bully y'all let run amok on here.
    No ...it doesn’t ....besides the President is the president ...this is a soccer bulletin board ....

Would you like to rationalize your president’s behavior some more based on your perceptions of an anonymous individual who apparently despise ....

Is THAT where your MAGA bar is now?

Pathetic

Comment

No ...it doesn’t ....besides the President is the president ...this is a soccer bulletin board ....

Would you like to rationalize your president’s behavior some more based on your perceptions of an anonymous individual who apparently despise ....

Is THAT where your MAGA bar is now?

Pathetic
      I've actually proven Tee Hee to be Trump's equal. In the hate-filled vitriol, the spastic responses, name-calling, childish behavior; racism, bullying, sexist commentary.

So, the way I see it, anything coming out of those tiny little fingers gets the same treatment.

Comment

That’s five responses to my single list merely stating there is majority support for. 70% top marginal rate .

Then the con lost it and started scattershotting

Hey con ....here is something different ....

per Gallup, Trump is the only POTUS in history of polling never to reach 50% approval in first 2 years

also the only POTUS whose average approval for first 2 years (39%) was below 40%

averages for predecessors: Obama 52%, GWB 70%, Clinton 48%, GHWB 70%, Reagan 50%, Carter 54%

So who knows what people are ready for after trump

Who knows

Like I said buckle up buttercup
        Polls.....pee pee does love his polls!

Comment

Voters on both sides know the system favors the rich and screws the poor. But they also see that the GOP is more willing to give the rich what they want. They know the tax cut didn't do much for the average Joe. They're not always the brightest electorate but that's dollars and cents they see in their paycheck every two weeks.
          Nah, the Dems are just better at pulling the wool over the eyes of the brain dead.

Don't you remember that Malcolm X quote?

Comment

Here ya go!

I guarantee this cons ....

If Dems wind up with House Senate and WH they really gonna redecorate on your azzes.

Buckle up.
            Bwahahaha!

But we all know the middle class will be the ones that pay.

Just the usual BS the dems try to sell as they pick your pocket.

Comment

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker under criminal investigation
              https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/polit...ion/index.html

Comment

Pretty sure AOC thinks like Bill de Blasio.

“Brothers and sisters, there’s plenty of money in the world. There’s plenty of money in this city. It’s just in the wrong hands.”

And those two are willing to determine who has it and who doesn't.

Reminds me of some people in the FBI who feel they should be the ones that get to determine what is in “America’s interests.”

Comment

“Brothers and sisters, there’s plenty of money in the world. There’s plenty of money in this city. It’s just in the wrong hands.”

Reminds me of some people in the FBI who feel they should be the ones that get to determine what is in “America’s interests.”
                  Isn't it strange how FB agents might think following the law is in America's best interest?

Comment

Bwahahaha!

But we all know the middle class will be the ones that pay.

Just the usual BS the dems try to sell as they pick your pocket.
                    Nope ....just gonna push highest marginal rates back to MAGA heights .....

Comment

Signpost of con desperation that deBlasio, Cortez and generic “FBI agents” need to get tossed into same box.....

The con desperation is high comedy

Comment

I've actually proven Tee Hee to be Trump's equal. In the hate-filled vitriol, the spastic responses, name-calling, childish behavior; racism, bullying, sexist commentary.

So, the way I see it, anything coming out of those tiny little fingers gets the same treatment.
                        ^^^^^^

😂😂😂😂😂
                        🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

All about hating libs to this one ....moving on myself . Need energy to deal with the treasonous President

Comment

Cons ....does today’s brexit Cote show nationalism is already on the run in the west ?

Comment

Cons ....does today’s brexit Cote show nationalism is already on the run in the west ?
                            No it shows that British Parliament refuses to do the will of the British people. France miscalculated as well.

Comment

Per Pee! Pay attention. France and Germany both leaning heavily more nationalist lately. England too.

Comment

Hey Cons, three weeks until Michael Cohen is on every tv screen in America detailing the inner workings of the Trump criminal enterprise. Good times!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X