X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2408476]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, CU ECNL 2003s are ranked #1 in the nation, right now. GPS 2003s are ranked #219. This includes DA teams.[/QUOTE

Hahahah get a clue.

They don’t rank all the teams and you should know how bad those rankings are.

Perhaps you should know something
    True. GPS are probably ranked way too high in those rankings.

Comment

Their coach was the problem. The most arrogant, immature, “little man” I’ve ever met.

These girls are lucky that he left so they could learn better soccer from literally anyone else.
      This is the truest comment I've ever read on this forum.

Comment

Seen both teams play.

Cu 03 Ecnl is soft and play in a watered down league where all the best teams left. FACT

Sure there are 1-3 good clubs but they don’t usually play them. They wouldn’t even do well in OYSA age up let alone the USYS national league.

GPS is good and has always been better than CU Ecnl. It would be a 3-0 game against cU Ecnl who wouldn’t touch the ball.

Cu plays bootball and it only works for sub tier teams in Ecnl who’s best kids left.

Just the facts.

Comment

Seen both teams play.

Cu 03 Ecnl is soft and play in a watered down league where all the best teams left. FACT

Sure there are 1-3 good clubs but they don’t usually play them. They wouldn’t even do well in OYSA age up let alone the USYS national league.

GPS is good and has always been better than CU Ecnl. It would be a 3-0 game against cU Ecnl who wouldn’t touch the ball.

Cu plays bootball and it only works for sub tier teams in Ecnl who’s best kids left.

Just the facts.
          Thank you GPS parent for your observation, but we all know the truth.
          GPS barely beat Crossfire OR 03 during State Cup. I watched the game, you guys were pretty evenly matched.
          GPS has never played CU ECNL 03s. They are too scared to arrange a scrimmage.
          If you think ECNL is diluted, imagine how much more diluted the rest of the leagues in the US are now that the GDA started up. All of the best clubs outside of the original ECNL went either GDA or ECNL.
          You are so funny. You keep beating your chest that you are the best hoping someone will believe you.

Comment

Thank you GPS parent for your observation, but we all know the truth.
            GPS barely beat Crossfire OR 03 during State Cup. I watched the game, you guys were pretty evenly matched.
            GPS has never played CU ECNL 03s. They are too scared to arrange a scrimmage.
            If you think ECNL is diluted, imagine how much more diluted the rest of the leagues in the US are now that the GDA started up. All of the best clubs outside of the original ECNL went either GDA or ECNL.
            You are so funny. You keep beating your chest that you are the best hoping someone will believe you.
            I have no stake in this perpetual argument. Both have good players, but CU is the deeper team, in my opinion and that's the difference if they were to play but that's all just subjective. Otherwise, can we stop with this debate? The girls don't seem to care about it so why is it a topic on this board?

Comment

I have no stake in this perpetual argument. Both have good players, but GPS is the deeper team, in my opinion and that's the difference if they were to play but that's all just subjective. Otherwise, can we stop with this debate? The girls don't seem to care about it so why is it a topic on this board?

Comment

I have no stake in this perpetual argument. Both have good players, but GPS is the deeper team, in my opinion and that's the difference if they were to play but that's all just subjective. Otherwise, can we stop with this debate? The girls don't seem to care about it so why is it a topic on this board?
                GPS is the deeper team? Yes, deeper pockets to fork over $15 k per year. GPS plays so many crappy teams in state and out, hard to determine quality. GPS besting CU 03 is pure fantasy.

Comment

Fact #1. The top 4-5 players at either team would start for the other. Fact #2. The players far outside the top 5 on any team tend to switch teams and/or feel insecure.
                  Fact #3. The parents of players in the bottom tier like to debate which team would win. They have the false hope that college coaches care what is said here and will pick their second rate player over a better player from a different league.
                  Fact #4. College coaches will rate your players on their ability, not their badge.

If you feel the need to debate your daughter's team or put down another, look in the mirror. You are to blame. Unfortunately it is too late now. Maybe you should have spent more time improving her game or had a more realistic view of her ability.

Comment

CU is the deeper team? Yes, deeper pockets to fork over $15 k per year. CU plays so many crappy teams out of state it’s hard to determine quality. CU besting GPS is pure fantasy.

Comment

CU is the deeper team? Yes, deeper pockets to fork over $15 k per year. CU plays so many crappy teams out of state it’s hard to determine quality. CU besting GPS is pure fantasy.
                      So many Ecnl teams got gutted to holy hell once da started. At least CU can be competitive now in their washed up leagye

Comment

So many Ecnl teams got gutted to holy hell once da started. At least CU can be competitive now in their washed up leagye
                        Good spelling d_i_p s_h_i_t. Quit drinking and typing until you learn to hold your liquor.

Comment

Good spelling d_i_p s_h_i_t. Quit drinking and typing until you learn to hold your liquor.
                          You mad? Hahaha sorry you are a liar

Comment

You mad? Hahaha sorry you are a liar
                            Actually have no dog in this fight, just objecting to the drunken typing.

Comment

You mean 4th tier GDA with all of their rec level players? ECNL only got stronger once the GDA started.

Comment

Actually have no dog in this fight, just objecting to the drunken typing.
                                Hahahahahahah one typo and you think it’s drunken typing?

Hahahaha

You are mad and a drunk!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X