PALMBEACH PREDATORS da is horrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuff words coming from behind the computer, developed players?, Accompanied your career ?, Really. I remember your father having fields and a club. the team you played on and where your brother played on, you didn't really play. I guess this is where the word nepetism was invented. All the players you named where developed by someone else. Getting them and taking them to a tryout or opening a door is not the same thing.
    Your great with stats and percentages ....
    Your good with misdirection and guises...
    But, who did you take from u9 to u16 and develop that player ? Seriously EA, coming from a Florida native who's lived here and played here all my life. You can't con certain people because we really know the truth.

Saved money ?
    Increased revenue streams ?
    You saved him money ? Did you decide not to travel on his jet to Europe. Your trying to recruit top D1 players and just pay thier flights and get the sky miles. ? You want these college kids to come play for you and then promote that they came from complete player consulting llc, surf soccer academy, or global sports group LLC.
    Don't put your accolades on the work of other people is all.
    There's another european coach in Port St Lucie that would love to exchange some words with you to say the least. He also knows the crap you try to pull by luring players.

Advancing the team ? What ever team you had last year - is not the same for the upcoming pdl season. You may have shuffled the cards differently but it's still the same game. After the fight, lawyers, threats and accusations, the surf, North county united or whatever smoke and mirrors games your playing. They kicked that team out, now whatever else you worked out, whatever you weaseled your way to assistant coach again to leach on the MLS pyramid system is on you. Typical bottom feeder
    12 player signing contract in three years
    Only because the pdl team bankrolled everything
    These kids were developed by someone else at the youth system and then the college coach. Here you come along offering " I can do this " we can do that " they literally played the summer for you and got all expenses paid to be in South Florida what kid wouldn't want that ? What kids from gardens playing at PDL? None why not develop for the next year ? Give kids u16 that are good enough to play up for the summer ?
    It's a joke that you had to take the time out to barely right something. It's in your ego that you had to actually right something!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      tuff words coming from behind the computer, developed players?, Accompanied your career ?, Really. I remember your father having fields and a club. the team you played on and where your brother played on, you didn't really play. I guess this is where the word nepetism was invented. All the players you named where developed by someone else. Getting them and taking them to a tryout or opening a door is not the same thing.
      But, who did you take from u9 to u16 and develop that player ? Seriously EA, coming from a Florida native who's lived here and played here all my life. You can't con certain people because we really know the truth.

Saved money ?
      You saved him money ? Did you decide not to travel on his jet to Europe. Your trying to recruit top D1 players and just pay thier flights and get the sky miles. ? You want these college kids to come play for you and then promote that they came from complete player consulting llc, surf soccer academy, or global sports group LLC.
      There's another european coach in Port St Lucie that would love to exchange some words with you to say the least. He also knows the crap you try to pull by luring players.

Advancing the team ? What ever team you had last year - is not the same for the upcoming pdl season. You may have shuffled the cards differently but it's still the same game. After the fight, lawyers, threats and accusations, the surf, North county united or whatever smoke and mirrors games your playing. They kicked that team out, now whatever else you worked out, whatever you weaseled your way to assistant coach again to leach on the MLS pyramid system is on you. Typical bottom feeder
      These kids were developed by someone else at the youth system and then the college coach. Here you come along offering " I can do this " we can do that " they literally played the summer for you and got all expenses paid to be in South Florida what kid wouldn't want that ? What kids from gardens playing at PDL? None why not develop for the next year ? Give kids u16 that are good enough to play up for the summer ?
      It's a joke that you had to take the time out to barely right something. It's in your ego that you had to actually right something!
      At least he had the balls to put his name behind his comments. Man up tough guy.

Comment

Saved money ?

Dude, at least make an effort to hide your stupidity. "It's a joke that you had to take the time out to barely right something." Is a nonsensical sentence. Perhaps you meant "write" and not "right"? In any event, the misspelling occurs twice in the same paragraph so I'm guessing . . . GED at age 30?

Comment

Saved money ?

Sure anonymous.

Eric Arbuzow

Comment

I usually don’t respond to this type of bull**** but just a FYI- Eric is a great coach. My kid is a better player because of him.

Heather L

Comment

I can appreciate Eric and mom, Heather, coming on this site and posting...not anonymously. Shows some confidence and some balls. Heather probably has more balls than 90% of the clowns on here. Don’t even know her, but I feel like I know the average poster here and I’m not going out on limb at all.

My only advice to both would be...the posters here are losers and attack most everyone. The more successful and the better you are...the bigger target. I wouldn’t give these people the time of day. I read one time on here that EA was “notorious” for developing / coaching players up and moving them onto better / bigger programs and platforms...Lol, think of the idiocy of that statement.

Be above it and don’t lose a moments rest over it. If someone reads something on this site and takes it as truth without any other verification, then they are so stupid their opinion is not even to be considered.

It’s like natural selection. “TS believeing” is not a desired trait and those parents and kids will be filtered out of the pool rather quickly.

Comment

I usually don’t respond to this type of bull**** but just a FYI- Eric is a great coach. My kid is a better player because of him.

Heather L
                Nobody questions whether he is a good coach. He is great.

He is just all over the place. For 2 years,we have been told training,first session and competitive second. The U12 is a disaster for competition without ability,the u13 has no direction and too diverse to be competitive with the fall off,and the u14 also suffers from an everyone play attitude. Perhaps if EA set the tone,focused on the training,and tried to win a little,not everyone would be so upset with his lack of organization and bad management communication skills. You can only cater to the lower tiered players so much,and lose so much that every good kid giving up time to a dud will want a change. Stop trying to make something out of the lower players-focus on the ones that you think can progress,or they will be leaving over this fair play approach. if only you treated the kids and parents with your cocky number one attitude as you do every year in our first meeting,everyone would be better,even the duds. I can only imagine EA's training-it was not even play for everyone.

Comment

He is just all over the place. For 2 years,we have been told training,first session and competitive second. The U12 is a disaster for competition without ability,the u13 has no direction and too diverse to be competitive with the fall off,and the u14 also suffers from an everyone play attitude. Perhaps if EA set the tone,focused on the training,and tried to win a little,not everyone would be so upset with his lack of organization and bad management communication skills. You can only cater to the lower tiered players so much,and lose so much that every good kid giving up time to a dud will want a change. Stop trying to make something out of the lower players-focus on the ones that you think can progress,or they will be leaving over this fair play approach. if only you treated the kids and parents with your cocky number one attitude as you do every year in our first meeting,everyone would be better,even the duds. I can only imagine EA's training-it was not even play for everyone.
                  12’s are gone next season followed by the 13’s and 14’s. PBG DA will be no longer so they can all head back to Rec

Comment

Who told you the EA is a great coach ?
                    You must not know what development is about or if you do..... Your standards are very low.

Uses other coaches players for his percentages and stats to sell you the koolaid

Literally steals players with lures and promises that he will deliver something for his personal gain or that of the management company he owns with other partners

He was a mediocre player at best and if he was young in today's day and age, he would NOT make the academy team at any MLS club

Maybe Boca United

So educate yourself before you add the word great to a coach since you obviously don't know what soccer is about. You probably regurgitate some other person's ideas.

Join the lemmings as they jump off the bridge

Comment

Who told you the EA is a great coach ?
                      You must not know what development is about or if you do..... Your standards are very low.

Uses other coaches players for his percentages and stats to sell you the koolaid

Literally steals players with lures and promises that he will deliver something for his personal gain or that of the management company he owns with other partners

He was a mediocre player at best and if he was young in today's day and age, he would NOT make the academy team at any MLS club

Maybe Boca United

So educate yourself before you add the word great to a coach since you obviously don't know what soccer is about. You probably regurgitate some other person's ideas.

Join the lemmings as they jump off the bridge
                      I'm laughing at this post. He literally recommends to good players who need different programs to go and recommends programs and camps to go to. The exact opposite of what you are saying.

Comment

Please name one player
                        In the last 3 years
                        That he took under his wing
                        And trained him
                        Without coming from another coach
                        No wanting g to come to join his academy
                        Not taking them from another coach and slapping his name on him as EA claims he recommends them to another MLS academy

Your so simple
                        I don't know what's worse that you done understand
                        Or
                        That I'm wasting my time explaining it to you

Comment

Please name one player
                          In the last 3 years
                          And trained him
                          Not taking them from another coach and slapping his name on him as EA claims he recommends them to another MLS academy

Your so simple
                          Or
                          Lol, where to begin? He trains both boys and girls, and to my knowledge has recommended that several players on the girls side step up to ECNL or GDA teams, leaving his team. All players in competitive soccer who have ever switched a club or gone from Rec to Travel have changed coaches, its what he accomplishes with the kids while they are there. I'm hardly simple - I have two college degrees and have had multiple kids in travel soccer for over seventeen years. I grew up overseas and played since I was 5 all the way through high school, so I know a little bit about the game. You are just an angry person who has found a toy - an anonymous website where you bash people without any risk. A sad, sad, little man whose dreams of living through his kids have not worked out. Here's a thought - pick up a soccer ball and join a men's league. Learn to play the game and have fun. That's what it is all about anyway.

Comment

In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king

Comment

You’re still anonymous...

Eric Arbuzow

Please name one player
                              In the last 3 years
                              And trained him

Your so simple
                              Or

Comment

PALMBEACH PREDATORS da is horrible got beat up by south fl da this weekend
                                southfl u14 team is solid
                                the u13 team is decent at best beat up predators pretty good
                                Everything is a joke with DA. When will ya learn?

Youth soccer is this country is terrible the pay to play system and DA doesn't help on a mass scale!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X