Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    from personal experience, moving to another school for soccer is NOT viewed negatively by coaches or admissions. Several kids have done this and it worked out well for them.
    Club hopping. High school hopping. It doesn't bode well for college yield and retention.

Comment

from personal experience, moving to another school for soccer is NOT viewed negatively by coaches or admissions. Several kids have done this and it worked out well for them.
      that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

Comment

I don’t get chasing soccer like that. What’s next a PG year on top of all that?
        I think he repeated already. He would be almost 21 starting college if he did

Comment

I think he repeated already. He would be almost 21 starting college if he did
          Lots of hoops for a sport with no viable professional path.

Comment

The inability to remain with one team over a prolonged period isn't looked upon very highly by coaches and admissions.
            Doesn't make a bit of difference where/level/league/ PG/repeat, talent is the ultimate defining factor. That kid, from all accounts, can play.

Comment

No way daddy’s boy is moving that far away
              Dad's his actual shadow I believe.

Comment

Doesn't make a bit of difference where/level/league/ PG/repeat, talent is the ultimate defining factor. That kid, from all accounts, can play.
                Academy stats aren't exactly backing this statement up.

Comment

Academy stats aren't exactly backing this statement up.
                  I believe his Bolts team sucks, could be the reason.

Comment

I believe his Bolts team sucks, could be the reason.
                    Are his teammates getting between him and the goal? Twenty-six games and only 1 goal?

Comment

Whatever. Why hold off college for so long with repeats and PG years? Will never understand it

Comment

Kids overrated and has psychological/anger issues and no way head case dad is letting him move across the state where he can’t watch him and how would DA waiver work if he’s out there. not happening move on

Comment

Whatever. Why hold off college for so long with repeats and PG years? Will never understand it
                          If he makes it to college absolutely guarantee that he attends no fewer than three of them

Comment

Officially transferred to Berkshire is the rumor.
                            Does anyone know if this is true? MB would be a big loss to Nobles

Comment

Does anyone know if this is true? MB would be a big loss to Nobles
                              Yes it, as a point of fact, both Canadian International Jacob Shaffelburg and Coach Bour coaxed him from Noble. I don't think the school knows yet, so keep it quiet.

Comment

Yes it, as a point of fact, both Canadian International Jacob Shaffelburg and Coach Bour coaxed him from Noble. I don't think the school knows yet, so keep it quiet.
                                This is complete and TOTAL BS!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X