Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS didn’t forfeit their next 2 games. Who comes up with this crap? Coach just got kicked i out because the ref sucked. Ref was the worst I have seen in a while. Was he the same ref that threatened a parent with physical violence the day before?
    Just be honest with yourselves. GPS West coach got kicked out because he was a moron cussing out refs. How is that the ref’s fault? Not all referees are great, but they don’t deserve verbal abuse from a little man coach.

Your team forfeited all their games because of that. Go look at standings. Unfortunate for the girls and your guest players you brought in, but not like you were winning that game anyway. You would have gotten smoked by Pinecrest anyway. Consider yourselves fortunate at the money you saved.

Comment

Orlando City? unless they go by another name they are not in the cup
      GPS - didn;t they just forfeit all their games?
      GPS Orlando somehow has 5 girls who share the same number... seems strange. Trying to bring in ringers? Maybe we should go get a bunch of Concorde Fire ECNL and roster them just for Fl State Cup.

Comment

Can only speak for the 02 Elite. There are no ECNL players on the roster for State Cup.
        Well the Other TBU team can’t say the same thing.

Comment

None of the 02 ecnl players are playing in state cup with either of the tbu teams. It's very easy to verify - go look at the ecnl roster and compare it to the state cup roster. They are both strong teams and will do great in state cup without any ecnl players

Comment

None of the 02 ecnl players are playing in state cup with either of the tbu teams. It's very easy to verify - go look at the ecnl roster and compare it to the state cup roster. They are both strong teams and will do great in state cup without any ecnl players
            That would be too easy and logical for TBU haters!

Comment

GPS didn’t forfeit their next 2 games. Who comes up with this crap? Coach just got kicked i out because the ref sucked. Ref was the worst I have seen in a while. Was he the same ref that threatened a parent with physical violence the day before?

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...7039&action=Go

Comment

If KJ is rostered I know you are lying. Also- Your posted rosters for state cup disappeared

Comment

Where does it show GPS forfeited their games? I don’t see that. More rumor BS?
                  Here is the link to the FYSA state cup 2018 Shows GPS Florida forfeited all games
                  http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...7039&action=Go

Comment

Same... the "other" TBU team has 0 ECNL players

Comment

Same... the "other" TBU team has 0 ECNL players
                      So before your rosters disappeared off of Got Soccer “Kat” wasn’t listed on roster? Just curious.. isn’t too hard for most of us to figure out. I don’t care if she does play. She is a great player- love seeing her at events- but don’t lie about it.

Comment

$$$$$$$

Here is the link to the FYSA state cup 2018 Shows GPS Florida forfeited all games
                        http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...7039&action=Go
                        Big fines, I believe it is $1000 per match

Comment

1K per forfeited match? That’s only three players’ fees. RP probably has that in the trunk of his car. No problem.

Comment

1K per forfeited match? That’s only three players’ fees. RP probably has that in the trunk of his car. No problem.
                            Try his glove box. The big money is in the trunk

Comment

So before your rosters disappeared off of Got Soccer “Kat” wasn’t listed on roster? Just curious.. isn’t too hard for most of us to figure out. I don’t care if she does play. She is a great player- love seeing her at events- but don’t lie about it.
                              Hey buddy. two or more people told you she isn’t on the roster. Move on with your life and stop fixating on whether or not some 15 year old girl is playing State Cup

Comment

Hey buddy. two or more people told you she isn’t on the roster. Move on with your life and stop fixating on whether or not some 15 year old girl is playing State Cup
                                I kind of understand what he is saying but who cares. My daughter is an “opportunity ECNL player for a club in a different part of the state and she plays for her regular club as well. She gets asked to join clubs who are packing a roster for state cup. I guess it really pisses some people off. With the GDA now ECNL and regular clubs are so diluted state cup is a fraction above rec soccer at this point. These guys are trying to live through their kids because they weren’t good enough to play. Hell- let DA players play. Maybe if the competition was better instead of the crap I saw more coaches and scouts would attend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X