•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^
    Racist liberal that hates America
    That post isn't wrong. Just look at the photos in EDP, NJYS and all the clubs. Truth is there.

Comment

^^^
      I guess your definition of America is White America. "Take Back OUR Country!"

Comment

Where is the word protestors? Where did I say I’m not a person of color?

Make no mistake the people burning churches, beating up old ladies, stealing and rioting are not protesting.
        But the other 99 percent are protesting Hopefully you admonish them while praising the protestors. Usurping a protest by outside agitators is a common strategy by the extreme left and right. It is designed to distract from the initial message. It allows those that want to to ignore the institutional injustice and just concentrate on the agitators. It is what Trump used when he demonized kapernick’s the basic message of taking a knee For injustice. He made it about the flag. It allowed many closet bigots to get upset without addressing the underlying issue. It’s easy to do because we are already divided. Remember it’s easy to tell what a person stands for ,just watch what a person chooses to key on and obsess over when there are two competing narratives.

Comment

^^^
          It’s true it’s a white rich suburban sport that caters to the upper middle and upper class. Thousands of dollars to play and travel. Also noticed that the ECNL president made an appearance on Fox News to tout a return to play (i.e. busine$$). ECNL and Fox News go hand in hand perfectly...figure it out.

Comment

It sad when Trump and his followers are more effected and upset when a football player takes a knee during the playing of the national anthem then when a police officer puts his knee to the neck of an African American with other police officers standing around watching. Even TRUMPSTERS can not justify this statement. Today it’s not about all lives that matter but it’s black lives that matter because there lives are at greater risk right now then the collective of everyone. Don’t dilute the problem about lives. It’s the divide that will speak volumes in November both in the White House ‘and the Senate.

Comment

It sad when Trump and his followers are more effected and upset when a football player takes a knee during the playing of the national anthem then when a police officer puts his knee to the neck of an African American with other police officers standing around watching. Even TRUMPSTERS can not justify this statement. Today it’s not about all lives that matter but it’s black lives that matter because there lives are at greater risk right now then the collective of everyone. Don’t dilute the problem about lives. It’s the divide that will speak volumes in November both in the White House ‘and the Senate.
              Agree on everything except I am not confident with the part about November: he's still got 46% of support consistently no matter what is happening.

Comment

You are an azzhole. Trump and his adm and all of the Fox news pundits have all condemned the criminal actions of that cop. He immediately put the US DOJ on it. Even his dept chief disavows his actions.

The peaceful protests are great. The criminal actions are not.

Let's not forget, this started with the arrest due to the commission of a crime. Mr. Floyd was not just doing standing around. He committed a crime. The cop had NO right to escalate it to where Mr Floyd lost his life.

My colleague's wife lost her business when the building she rents was burned to the ground by these radicals. Luckily she and her employees were gone as they were preparing for reopening. But should she and her employees and others become victims?All of them sided with the peaceful protesters as they detested what happened to Mr Floyd.

How many innocent eyes for an eye do these criminals need?

Comment

To people that call themselves conservatives as a justification for backing Trump. When all these white people with loaded AK47’s and AR 15’s stormed state capitols to intimidate elected officials and even hung the Governor of Kentucky in effigy where was the police during those protests? Where was the police who said that was okay. There is a double standard and when your called on your actions you always start with name calling. That shows ignorance and you can’t debate or reason with stupid only vote come November. That is the only hope.

Comment

But the other 99 percent are protesting Hopefully you admonish them while praising the protestors. Usurping a protest by outside agitators is a common strategy by the extreme left and right. It is designed to distract from the initial message. It allows those that want to to ignore the institutional injustice and just concentrate on the agitators. It is what Trump used when he demonized kapernick’s the basic message of taking a knee For injustice. He made it about the flag. It allowed many closet bigots to get upset without addressing the underlying issue. It’s easy to do because we are already divided. Remember it’s easy to tell what a person stands for ,just watch what a person chooses to key on and obsess over when there are two competing narratives.
                    basement warriors is awake again

Comment

Liberal scum talking point to cause division. I'm not white.

Comment

To people that call themselves conservatives as a justification for backing Trump. When all these white people with loaded AK47’s and AR 15’s stormed state capitols to intimidate elected officials and even hung the Governor of Kentucky in effigy where was the police during those protests? Where was the police who said that was okay. There is a double standard and when your called on your actions you always start with name calling. That shows ignorance and you can’t debate or reason with stupid only vote come November. That is the only hope.
                        Pray Biden doesn't win. It will be a disaster as his far left leaders people behind him destroy this country. These clowns have been in control for so long and are doing anything to get the power back.

Comment

Liberal scum talking point to cause division. I'm not white.
                          Sure. I believe you.

Comment

basement warriors is awake again
                            Most of those you call "liberals", "communists", or "lefts" are living in high-rise buildings and probably design the very hardware you're using or the software enabling your typing.

Only people live in rural midwest taking handouts are having basements.

Comment

I think most of us sympathize with both. Kapernick is just a nobody exploiting his 15 minutes of fame after his career was basically over (as was his limelight) .... coming from a mulato of privilege, it just doesnt hold much water to me. As for George Floyd, it was a terrible thing that happened and the cops should be punished according to the law. But, my focus has been directed away from that now to the POSs that are destroying and looting everything in their path. You know what, consider the 70-inch flat screens being stolen from targets everywhere as payment in full for restitution and all of the justice those thieves have been "seeking". I hope all of those burned out businesses find new and better places to re-open and leave those neighborhoods in shambles for decades more. Would serve those citizens right. Make your neighborhoods better or be forced to live in them as you have caused them to be. Why should taxpayers be forced to pay more now to rebuild the mess these idiots have created.

Comment

Most of those you call "liberals", "communists", or "lefts" are living in high-rise buildings and probably design the very hardware you're using or the software enabling your typing.

Only people live in rural midwest taking handouts are having basements.
                                This country has never been more divided!

Unfortunately for TRUMP

we have a corona virus that is kicking his butt

record levels of unemployment

economy now in the dumper

Racial rioting in the streets while he refuses to give give a speech to calm the nation

Moderates no longer want this man in office. Its time to turn the page.

It looks like the next election will be a disaster for this President.

There simply is not enough Trumpers in american to get this President elected.

You need the moderates in the battle ground states, and they have jumped ship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X