Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an outsider. I really enjoy seeing the misery NY & NJ are suffering under.
    You made your bed now lie down in it.
    Poor leaders get poor results.
    This is perfectly representative of the people of NY & NJ.
    New York is the capital of everything, we lead the way, I am proud of the way our Governor has lead the state of of this mess, he shows strength and compassion, unlike Trump who can't even spell either one of those words. We don't hate anyone, we are grateful for all the help that came from all over this country in our time of need, and NY will be there for you, we are one country, both red and blue, and as long as NY stands, we will stand with you.

Comment

hahaha, you must be from CT, for only a CT kunt could bash where he makes his living....
      CT has tons of cases as well, MA too. Probably some loser from the south. Who enjoys the suffering of others? Sick.

Comment

words of wisdom....
        or a dementia patient

Comment

New York is the capital of everything, we lead the way, I am proud of the way our Governor has lead the state of of this mess, he shows strength and compassion, unlike Trump who can't even spell either one of those words. We don't hate anyone, we are grateful for all the help that came from all over this country in our time of need, and NY will be there for you, we are one country, both red and blue, and as long as NY stands, we will stand with you.
          NYC - Capital of death and taxes.

Comment

Public transit has always been dangerous
            Now instead of being robbed
            You get a serious virus

Comment

There will be no summer soccer

lmao....yea tell this to death camps cuomo created in the Nursing homes...great decision making.

Comment

A little bit of sowing
                And a little bit of reaping

Comment

The CDC guidelines that just released say that when school starts in the fall that there should be no outside organizations at the schools. That means no club soccer in the fall as most clubs use school fields.

Comment

The CDC guidelines that just released say that when school starts in the fall that there should be no outside organizations at the schools. That means no club soccer in the fall as most clubs use school fields.
                    what does that mean?
                    does that mean no organization inside the actual school buildings?
                    does it mean no organization outside the actual school buildings? (or both)

Does it mean "no outside organizations" like the local soccer club?
                    Does it mean that only school sports can play? (since its not an "outside organization"?).

Lots of ways to interpret this, what do they mean?

Comment

what does that mean?
                      does that mean no organization inside the actual school buildings?
                      does it mean no organization outside the actual school buildings? (or both)

Does it mean "no outside organizations" like the local soccer club?
                      Does it mean that only school sports can play? (since its not an "outside organization"?).

Lots of ways to interpret this, what do they mean?
                      Considering that it also says no assemblies or outside visitors (unless absolutely necessary) I would take that as no school sports as well as no club sports.

Comment

Considering that it also says no assemblies or outside visitors (unless absolutely necessary) I would take that as no school sports as well as no club sports.
                        one might take and interpret that differently:

"no assemblies" could mean for only inside (in a room and/or confined space) what about out doors?

no "outside visitors" can mean no guest speakers allowed at the school for an event or assembly.

In any event, i agree its not looking good for the fall.

Comment

one might take and interpret that differently:

"no assemblies" could mean for only inside (in a room and/or confined space) what about out doors?

no "outside visitors" can mean no guest speakers allowed at the school for an event or assembly.

In any event, i agree its not looking good for the fall.
                          Reading further the CDC guidelines called for one kid per seat on every bus to increase social distancing, and to stagger when kids show up and leave school to cut down on crowds entering and leaving the schools.

If schools follow these guidelines, there will be no school sports and no club sports.

Comment

Reading further the CDC guidelines called for one kid per seat on every bus to increase social distancing, and to stagger when kids show up and leave school to cut down on crowds entering and leaving the schools.

If schools follow these guidelines, there will be no school sports and no club sports.
                            need to add additional $$$ for extra busses. My kids buses are packed going to and from school.

Or the answer might be to outlaw school buses?
                            Maybe everyone has there own responsibility to get to and from school?

Comment

need to add additional $$$ for extra busses. My kids buses are packed going to and from school.

Or the answer might be to outlaw school buses?
                              Maybe everyone has there own responsibility to get to and from school?
                              If the schools actually attempt to follow these guidelines I suspect that they will increase the distance away from the school for "walkers". For example, at my current school district those kids that are within 1/2 a mile of the school are not given bus service.

Comment

Why do these people feel like they are above the law??

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/ossi...valley/788388/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X