X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost all clubs are ripping you off right now, not just SUSA

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea as far as I am aware they did not lay off any staff. Would be interesting to see how many clubs did lay offs vs not.
    what staff are we talking about? do these clubs literally have a bunch a guys hanging around the club house all day waiting for school to get out just so they can train your brat kids?

I'm 100% sure not a single staff member anywhere does this. they have regular jobs during the day and train kids after school as secondary income.

No staff coach/trainer was getting paid (except maybe some of those barca trainers that are here from spain but I don't know to much about their deal).

Comment

what staff are we talking about? do these clubs literally have a bunch a guys hanging around the club house all day waiting for school to get out just so they can train your brat kids?

I'm 100% sure not a single staff member anywhere does this. they have regular jobs during the day and train kids after school as secondary income.

No staff coach/trainer was getting paid (except maybe some of those barca trainers that are here from spain but I don't know to much about their deal).
      i mean i guess if they contract their employees through some other corporation they could get away with not paying them while also not lying by saying they had no layoffs. Remember NYSC is run by some goldman sachs finance guy, who i am sure understands how to hide cash and avoid paying employees.

Comment

The only difference is the scale of the fraud.
        Should change the name on this forum to

Susa magical deflection to other clubs.

Comment

Any club not giving you a refund is robbing you, SUSA included.

Comment

Any club not giving you a refund is robbing you, SUSA included.
            Let's be honest, if you are not happy with your credit, you have 3 options.
            1) Shut your mouth, pay your next deposit and move on
            2) Leave the club, and go bring your kid to a new club. I'd advise a town rec team, they are the only ones giving refunds
            3) Tell your kid to find a new sport. Probably the best option for you

Comment

Yes they pay people to go on the forums anonymously and try to spread kool aid. Now that they have paid for "PR" and his minions literally it has gone to another level.
              who in their right mind, buys a competitior during a pandemic when its just a matter of survival.
              the customers should not have to finance the buyout.

#RobberBaronFamily!
              #RobberBaronStrong!

Comment

Yes they pay people to go on the forums anonymously and try to spread kool aid. Now that they have paid for "PR" and his minions literally it has gone to another level.
                who in their right mind, buys a competitior during a pandemic when its just a matter of survival.
                the customers should not have to finance the buyout.

#RobberBaronFamily!
                #RobberBaronStrong!
                more like #carpetbaggers

Comment

Stop whining. It’s the awful consequences of this virus. No one planned on this.

the coaches who were paid to coach your kid may have given up on an opportunity to work somewhere else, why shouldn’t they get paid.

My wife sat around for 2 months checking Facebook every few minutes, and she got paid to do her job. Her boss isn’t crying on social media

I paid auto insurance and didn’t use my car for two months. The high end estimate of refunds is 11% depending on what state you live in. Boo hoo, poor me

Grow up and deal with life. It isn’t fair sometimes. Either leave the club ordeal with it.
                  Really? SUSA bought FURY and PRSS during the pandemic. If they could do that, they could have paid back the families. This is a ridiculous spin- SUSA hardship,
                  Reality is...
                  #RobberBaronStrong.

Comment

Almost all clubs are ripping you off right now, not just SUSA

Really? SUSA bought FURY and PRSS during the pandemic. If they could do that, they could have paid back the families. This is a ridiculous spin- SUSA hardship,
                    Reality is...
                    #RobberBaronStrong.
                    good observation and good point, but not surprised...this is what you get when dealing with a "for profit" club.

Comment

Reality is...
                      #RobberBaronStrong.
                      Dude your robber baron hashtag is not catching on, no matter how many times you post it. You should ask your kids for some tips on digital marketing-they'll give you some pointers on how to frame hashtags so they stick.

Comment

Dude your robber baron hashtag is not catching on, no matter how many times you post it. You should ask your kids for some tips on digital marketing-they'll give you some pointers on how to frame hashtags so they stick.
                        Stop trying to make fetch happen. Its not going to happen.

Comment

Dude, go back to the SUSA drawing board and try to figure out a different marketing spin.

Maybe "Catch the SUSA fever!"

Nah, in the current environment, that wouldn't work.

Comment

Dude, go back to the SUSA drawing board and try to figure out a different marketing spin.

Maybe "Catch the SUSA fever!"

Nah, in the current environment, that wouldn't work.
                            Don't need to, by the looks of things, the only people who are irate over Susa are people that don't have kids playing there.

Comment

Don't need to, by the looks of things, the only people who are irate over Susa are people that don't have kids playing there.
                              NOT TRUE!
                              keep spinning, you are doing a great job. If you say something and believe it, you can achieve it. Fake everyone out.

Comment

NOT TRUE!
                                keep spinning, you are doing a great job. If you say something and believe it, you can achieve it. Fake everyone out.
                                Is that what you tell yourself, lol? I know, I know, you hate Susa because they tore apart your little Johnny's team and he's never gotten over it...but at the end of the day, if a dozen kids in all leave Susa this year it would be a lot (and it wouldn't have anything to do with their refund, more because their little Johnny/Suzie wasn't getting the PT they wanted).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X