Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730030]Thread start with “ letter from Kevin Payne”
    Ten messages into it and we go to “ I tell you a story about last year tournament and it’s points”( very long one by the way)
    People are weird[/QU

it looks like you are an idiot the letter from kevin payne was about starting up youth soccer again that is what the debate has been about in every post so far but it looks like you have no ability to understand what is written in the posts or you are angry because the posts are hitting to close to home because you are a trainer and want soccer to start again but nobody else in this thread does except the one trainer which is probably you who is posting multiple times in support of going back to playing and trying to make it look like it is more than one person posting

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      this is the way to go. leave out the name of the club, coach, age group, tournamant. this is exactly how it should be in these posts. all that matters is the story. no reputation trashing, no trying to embarass a coach. just tell your story. unfortunately many dont understand this and will continue to use this forum to bash their coaches because they are mad that the coach only played sally for 55/60 minutes
      Yes but by the same tokin leaving out the name of club does not do anyone any good. How can we avoid experiences something the same if not detail.

Comment

Yes but by the same tokin leaving out the name of club does not do anyone any good. How can we avoid experiences something the same if not detail.
        Eh, lost me the second I read "got soccer points"...hoping it was written by a U9 parent or something.

Comment

the point of the post was not to get you to avoid certain coaches clubs or DOCs. publicly outing coaches clubs DOC on forums is weak. share your experience with a club coach DOC in person when a friend asks. dont shout it from the tree tops and try to ruin a business

Comment

the point of the post was not to get you to avoid certain coaches clubs or DOCs. publicly outing coaches clubs DOC on forums is weak. share your experience with a club coach DOC in person when a friend asks. dont shout it from the tree tops and try to ruin a business
            I agree, then why post it on here esp in a thread that is a complete mismatch. It’s obviously an academy so post it under that particular thread. Unless it’s PDA which we know is US Club so maybe that’s why.

Comment

I agree, then why post it on here esp in a thread that is a complete mismatch. It’s obviously an academy so post it under that particular thread. Unless it’s PDA which we know is US Club so maybe that’s why.
              if you read the whole post from beginning to end then you would have understood how that story applies because it is explained at the end of the post how the story applies to this situation. dont try to deflect attention to pda everyone knows pda is in ecnl which has nothing to do with gotsoccer points. you are a pathetic idiot who is curiously feeling threatened By that story maybe it hit a little to close to home feeling guilty maybe?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730059]
                Thread start with “ letter from Kevin Payne”
                Ten messages into it and we go to “ I tell you a story about last year tournament and it’s points”( very long one by the way)
                People are weird[/QU

it looks like you are an idiot the letter from kevin payne was about starting up youth soccer again that is what the debate has been about in every post so far but it looks like you have no ability to understand what is written in the posts or you are angry because the posts are hitting to close to home because you are a trainer and want soccer to start again but nobody else in this thread does except the one trainer which is probably you who is posting multiple times in support of going back to playing and trying to make it look like it is more than one person posting
                Dude, you can't call someone an idiot and in the process roll out one of the worst run-on sentences ever typed....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730438]

Dude, you can't call someone an idiot and in the process roll out one of the worst run-on sentences ever typed....
                  At least I have the reading comprehension skills and literate enough to know that the post fit in with the topic of the thread.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730438]

LOL 😆

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2730588]

At least I have the reading comprehension skills and literate enough to know that the post fit in with the topic of the thread.
                      Really? Because with that sentence structure I'll just have to take your word for it.

Comment

This past fall my child's team and the other team from our club in my child's age group went to a tournament out of state. My child's team won the tournament. the other team from our club in my child's age group did not. the DOC told the tournament director to give the championship points to the other team from our club in my child's age group even though they did not win. the tournament director agreed to do it because the tournament director has a long time relationship with our DOC because he has been taking his teams at all his former club to that tournament for 15+ years. We know about this relationship because at the trophy presentation he made a speech thanking the tournament director and telling us all about his long time relationship with tournament director while thanking the tournament director. when me and other parents asked him why the other team from our club got the points he said that my child's team did not need the points because they were already high on the gotsoccer rankings and the other team was not and those points would help the other team move up in gotsoccer rankings and make the club look better to have two teams in the same age group ranked high in gotsoccer. we protested and said that is not fair because our children earned those points and it should be fixed. he refused to have it fixed and used scare tactics threats at parent meetings saying parents were a virus, etc. to try to get us to stop complaining about that issue and other valid issues. The points were finally switched to the right team that earned the points after one of the parents complained to the executive director and told him the whole story. Then the executive director made the DOC have the points switched to the proper team that earned them. Now the point of this story is do you really want DOCs like this making decisions regarding when it is safe for our kids to go back and play soccer or come up with a plan for reentry into soccer that will be safe for our kids and do you think DOCs like this even have the best interest of the kids in mind? I don't think so.
                        Great post thanks for sharing!

Comment

I don’t see the connection. But...okay?

Great post thanks for sharing!

Comment

I don’t see the connection. But...okay?
                            I don’t see the connection either lol.
                            To the original poster, I just don’t get how they have to do with eachother. Maybe you gave a bad example.

Comment

I don’t see the connection either lol.
                              To the original poster, I just don’t get how they have to do with eachother. Maybe you gave a bad example.
                              i am not the original poster. the original poster made it very clear in the post what the point of the story was as he said in his post "Now the point of this story is do you really want DOCs like this making decisions regarding when it is safe for our kids to go back and play soccer or come up with a plan for reentry into soccer that will be safe for our kids and do you think DOCs like this even have the best interest of the kids in mind? I don't think so."
                              i have a strong feeling that you are the coach in question and are just trying to deflect like you always do. my kid was on one of the teams in the story so i know who the coach is, the tournament, the club, the age group, the gender. if you keep playing dumb and keep trying to deflect and i promise that i will out you by full name and not initials. since the story is true and spot on I am sure that you do not want to be outed. i have nothing to lose my kid is not coming back to that club ever and have no problem being what you call a "virus".

Comment

i am not the original poster. the original poster made it very clear in the post what the point of the story was as he said in his post "Now the point of this story is do you really want DOCs like this making decisions regarding when it is safe for our kids to go back and play soccer or come up with a plan for reentry into soccer that will be safe for our kids and do you think DOCs like this even have the best interest of the kids in mind? I don't think so."
                                i have a strong feeling that you are the coach in question and are just trying to deflect like you always do. my kid was on one of the teams in the story so i know who the coach is, the tournament, the club, the age group, the gender. if you keep playing dumb and keep trying to deflect and i promise that i will out you by full name and not initials. since the story is true and spot on I am sure that you do not want to be outed. i have nothing to lose my kid is not coming back to that club ever and have no problem being what you call a "virus".
                                I no the coach just a Kevin Payne fan. I don’t see the connect of your post seems childish. You must be a real winner.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X