Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical PDA putting down other clubs, Boca U15G ranks top 50 nationally and the club is one of the most respected clubs on East Coast. Just check the website if you want facts.
    This is what I was referring to

Comment

This is what I was referring to
      Ahhh, that’s prob someone making that up. Not sure it’s true.

Comment

Ahhh, that’s prob someone making that up. Not sure it’s true.
        Not made up check it out:
        http://www.jerseyshoreboca.com/

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          not made up check it out:
          http://www.jerseyshoreboca.com/
          november 23, 2016????

Comment

november 23, 2016????
            From 2016 AND using GotSoccer.....LOLOLOLOLOLO

Comment

Twin County and BOCA LOL elite .. I saw a CSA girls team who looked like they were 9/10 beat up TC teenage boys @ Sportika this winter .. BOCA don’t get me started their coach is a professional at hiding his team against good competition .. Last I checked most of the BOCA teams were playing in MOSA? Bragging about beating PDA shore who can’t get out of their own way doesn’t make your club elite .

Comment

Typical PDA putting down other clubs, Boca U15G ranks top 50 nationally and the club is one of the most respected clubs on East Coast. Just check the website if you want facts.
                Huh??? They don't even rank Top 50 in NJ, never mind Nationally. Last I checked, they got bludgeoned 4-0 by the Bucks ECRL team. So yeah, they're GAL caliber, but that's about it. They're right there in EDP D3 with the Philly Ukies...

Comment

Huh??? They don't even rank Top 50 in NJ, never mind Nationally. Last I checked, they got bludgeoned 4-0 by the Bucks ECRL team. So yeah, they're GAL caliber, but that's about it. They're right there in EDP D3 with the Philly Ukies...
                  Wrong team, poster isn't referring to current U15G-they're talking about the 2002 team that's currently ranked #7 IN THE NATION!!! Oddly enough though, when they played PDA's ECRL team they lost 7-1. Gotta love Gotsoccer!!!

Comment

Lololol prob would give CSA DA team as good game. PDA Shore would destroy these Boca teams at all ages.

Comment

Lololol prob would give CSA DA team as good game. PDA Shore would destroy these Boca teams at all ages.
                      This is comical. You have it backwards, PDA Shore should be in GAL and Boca prob at the ECRL level....have you seen the teams in this ECRL??? They are awful Shore will win every game 6-0...how is that good for development and playing competitive teams???? Shame what’s happening in youth soccer.

Comment

Wrong team, poster isn't referring to current U15G-they're talking about the 2002 team that's currently ranked #7 IN THE NATION!!! Oddly enough though, when they played PDA's ECRL team they lost 7-1. Gotta love Gotsoccer!!!
                        GotSoccer....what a joke. Earn guaranteed points for dropping down a div or 2 and beating on weaker teams in league and tournaments.

Comment

GotSoccer....what a joke. Earn guaranteed points for dropping down a div or 2 and beating on weaker teams in league and tournaments.
                          Just like PSA, they should be in the same league

Comment

Just like PSA, they should be in the same league
                            I think you misspelled PDA.

Comment

I think you misspelled PDA.
                              Nope! PSA always flights lower and plays down

Comment

Nope! PSA always flights lower and plays down
                                Yeah, PDA North usually has a group that plays a year up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X