Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All BS comments and trolling aside, what is the history of this club? And with a name like NJ Fire where are they based out of? I must admit never heard of them until I came into these forums, but I know there is a constant change in the lovely world of youth football.
    While you might not have heard of NJ Fire until this point, you will soon be very familiar with them, as they are poised to do big things next season. All I gotta say is, get on board, or get out of the way.

Comment

While you might not have heard of NJ Fire until this point, you will soon be very familiar with them, as they are poised to do big things next season. All I gotta say is, get on board, or get out of the way.
      Good luck to you and all but I don’t think you’re going about things the right way or putting your club in the best light with your posts

Comment

Where is the club located and how did you get started?

Comment

NJ Fire is weak.. They were getting beat on this winter @Soccer Coliseum like a drum ..

Comment

NJ Fire is weak.. They were getting beat on this winter @Soccer Coliseum like a drum ..
            Ignore this is a PSA troll coming on here looking to stir up trouble. Go back to PSA forum.

Comment

Let’s hope and pray we open up soon as we all need the sanitary to live our lives and play ball with the children. You underestimate how important exercise is for kid routine and health. Hope all you families are safe and let’s get back to play futbol soon.

Comment

Let’s hope and pray we open up soon as we all need the sanitary to live our lives and play ball with the children. You underestimate how important exercise is for kid routine and health. Hope all you families are safe and let’s get back to play futbol soon.
                We are parents. We pay a lot of money for sports. We do NOT underestimate the importance and health benefits of exercise.

Comment

They don’t need organized youth soccer to stay in shape. Right now they ride their bikes, play soccer outside in their yards with the kids in the neighborhood, play pick up basketball. They are doing just fine staying in shape without the youth soccer trainers. So Mr. Trainer don’t overestimate your value. You are not needed right now. If you need money go feed your family or multiple families that you have to support the fill out a walmart application.

Comment

They don’t need organized youth soccer to stay in shape. Right now they ride their bikes, play soccer outside in their yards with the kids in the neighborhood, play pick up basketball. They are doing just fine staying in shape without the youth soccer trainers. So Mr. Trainer don’t overestimate your value. You are not needed right now. If you need money go feed your family or multiple families that you have to support the fill out a walmart application.
                    Thank you for your understand, yes train on own is very important but learning from pros is important develop tool.

Comment

Hi. I am a coach at NJ Fire. We are good soccer coaches. Our main trainer showed us how to train the kids to kick the ball really hard. We showed some of the kids the technique and one of them scored a goal in game. Please come to NJ Fire. Our club is so new and has no reputation, so I’m worried I will not be able to support my family if we cannot find any players.

We had a couple of good players guest play with us a couple of years ago, but they said the will not join our club. We have many positions available, so it’s a good opportunity. Please give our club a chance. Thank you.

Comment

hi i am a coach at PSA, and i like to go on other sights and stir the pot and tell everyone how good i am. i am the DOC there and really have no clue what i’m doing but my friend gave me the job so that makes me qualified. also the parents love me because i tell them what they want to hear and the kids also like me because i give them candy.

QUOTE=Unregistered;2733634]Hi. I am a coach at NJ Fire. We are good soccer coaches. Our main trainer showed us how to train the kids to kick the ball really hard. We showed some of the kids the technique and one of them scored a goal in game. Please come to NJ Fire. Our club is so new and has no reputation, so I’m worried I will not be able to support my family if we cannot find any players.

We had a couple of good players guest play with us a couple of years ago, but they said the will not join our club. We have many positions available, so it’s a good opportunity. Please give our club a chance. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Can somebody , in all seriousness, give information about how many teams JN Fire will have for fall season. Age groups etc and where they will work out from. I cannot find any information. As a new forming club they should provide more information on their website. Only see some picture of some indoor stuff which I could care less.
                          Now do not answer with “ trust the process “ and “ jump on the train “ bull**** .
                          Thanks

Comment

Can somebody , in all seriousness, give information about how many teams JN Fire will have for fall season. Age groups etc and where they will work out from. I cannot find any information. As a new forming club they should provide more information on their website. Only see some picture of some indoor stuff which I could care less.
                            Now do not answer with “ trust the process “ and “ jump on the train “ bull**** .
                            Thanks
                            If you haven’t figured out by now, this place is not where you come for legitimate answers. Send an email to the address listed on their site, and I am sure you will be a legitimate, professional response.

Comment

Again....just like Red Bulls girls....if you are a top player you are already established with a top Girls club....PDA, SUSA, World Class etc...you are not leaving to play for NJ Fire

Comment

Oh so this place do not have legitimate threads?
                                Finally somebody admitted that.
                                So all these pages in these threads are all bs .
                                Legitimate BS.
                                Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X