• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK and FK have gone back to CSA?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not sure but why not join one of the top if not the top club in NJ? Anyone would love to jump at that opportunity. MK and FK would be great fits at CSA and bring that programme to new heights.

Comment

But then what will happen to NJFIRE and all it’s followers? The new top club in NJ?

Comment

But then what will happen to NJFIRE and all it’s followers? The new top club in NJ?
          Nj Fire will survive no matter who leaves the club, great establish tradition and a growing following.

Comment

Nj Fire will survive no matter who leaves the club, great establish tradition and a growing following.
            You were doing so good til you wrote this. I’m disappointed. The established tradition was my favorite part.

Comment

You were doing so good til you wrote this. I’m disappointed. The established tradition was my favorite part.
              Well the haeters will hate so no big dill.

Comment

NJ Inferno perhaps?

Comment

This, 100%.

NJ Fire is more than a coach. NJ Fire is more than a club. It’s an idea. It’s a way of life for some of us. The NJ FIRE can never be extinguished. I’m staying on the train.

Comment

Oh so is a cult not a club. Makes sense actually considering how brainwashed the players that are sticking with them and jumping from one club to another . And the parents and players just follow them in silent , lol.
                    Makes sense. And yes please, stay on the train. Make sure you lock yourself in.
                    You are scary, seriously.

Comment

This, 100%.

NJ Fire is more than a coach. NJ Fire is more than a club. It’s an idea. It’s a way of life for some of us. The NJ FIRE can never be extinguished. I’m staying on the train.
                      Ok beside the mental disturbing part of your message, at the end NJ Fire doesn’t have teams to play in the 2020/2021 season correct?
                      I am talking about 11vs11 not 3v3 training /indoor / winter stuff.
                      That has to be embarrassing for all these parents over here making big statements etc.
                      But I agree with some posts earlier, they will move the loyal players to some other club like they have been doing every season.
                      It is difficult for HS age girls in relation to recruiting process to change club every 6 months.
                      But that is their choice .
                      Good luck on the train

Comment

Oh so is a cult not a club. Makes sense actually considering how brainwashed the players that are sticking with them and jumping from one club to another . And the parents and players just follow them in silent , lol.
                        Makes sense. And yes please, stay on the train. Make sure you lock yourself in.
                        You are scary, seriously.
                        NJ Fire is not a cult. It’s a code. As I said, a way of life. Players and parents live by this code, on and off the field. You wouldn’t understand.

Comment

Ok beside the mental disturbing part of your message, at the end NJ Fire doesn’t have teams to play in the 2020/2021 season correct?
                          I am talking about 11vs11 not 3v3 training /indoor / winter stuff.
                          That has to be embarrassing for all these parents over here making big statements etc.
                          But I agree with some posts earlier, they will move the loyal players to some other club like they have been doing every season.
                          It is difficult for HS age girls in relation to recruiting process to change club every 6 months.
                          But that is their choice .
                          Good luck on the train
                          I’ve been following this thread since the beginning. I’m curious how you say they won’t have any full 11vs11 teams. How do you know this? It’s kind of a big statement. Because they are new, it may be accurate to say they have a only a few teams. But like other rumors around here, time will tell. Come the fall, there is no way to hide what a club is doing or not. Maybe we wait til then to talk about it.

Comment

Sure , will wait.

Comment

NJ Inferno perhaps?
                              One thing for sure NJ Fire > PSA Dumpster Fire

Comment

One thing for sure NJ Fire > PSA Dumpster Fire
                                Coming from a place called NJ Fire that’s ironic. My daughter doesn’t even go to PSA. And yet you assume everyone who questions this new club is from there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X