• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid19 Vaccine Study

There have been a few of these polls lately. Saw one last week that said:

20% would definitely not vaccine
    25% not sure
    55% likely or definitely would get the vaccine

Here is another recent poll with slightly different options to the question that basically says 2/3 would get the vaccine

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...avirus-vaccine

Read another report a few days ago that said even if no vaccine Covid19 will eventually go away on its own.

Another one that says the best approach to deal with Covid19 is to really protect the elderly and at risk and basically be smart and go about your lives, but expect A majority of healthy people to get it and move on to deal with issue. Kind of like Sweden but not exactly.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree with any of this because it would only be my opinion and just a guess, but all interesting discussion.

Go to another board to discuss. Keep this one for soccer

Comment

So Dr Fauci says a vaccine may be ready by the end of the year. Who will let their kids get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So Dr Fauci says a vaccine may be ready by the end of the year. Who will let their kids get it?
        Vaccine will be ready on 11/5, but only if Biden wins.....

Comment

Vaccine will be ready on 11/5, but only if Biden wins.....
          Yes, I heard he has had the vaccine in his basement for 3 years now.

Comment

Covid19 Vaccine Study

Yes, I heard he has had the vaccine in his basement for 3 years now.
            based on his last few interviews I'm certain he has no idea where his basement actually is.

Comment

Most will and then the anti-vaxers will coast along on the herd immunity of the rest of us just like they do for lots of other diseases controlled or eradicated with the use of modern medicine including vaccines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X