Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, we’re back to Trump again? Gee, more whataboutisms from Libtards. Go figure. The bottom line is mainstream media has interviewed both Biden and his potential running mates on multiple occasions and refuse to touch the sexual assault allegations. You, me, and the kitchen sink know they are protecting him which is the epitome of hypocrisy. Trump was hounded endlessly by the media over Stormy and the audio tape. It was covered round the clock. But once again you go right for the “but what about Trump” defense because you have no other recourse. Just like Obama ain’t the POTUS anymore, Trump ain’t the one with the current sexual assault allegation floating over his head. Try to follow along and stay on point. Your own playbook is backfiring on you.
    Please ask the 3rd grader in your house to Google "whataboutism" and explain it to you. In the meantime, here's a little tutorial:

Whataboutism:
    Me: Trump sold out America to the Russians
    You: Yeah but what about Hillary's emails

Not whataboutism:
    You: Biden is accused of sexual assault by 8 women
    Me: trump is accused by 25 women. Only an idiot would bring that up when their own guy is guilty of the same thing only worse

Remember in the 2016 campaign when the republican candidates kept bringing up all the rape allegations against trump? Me neither. I guess all those republicans and the GOP are a bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

Oh, we’re back to Trump again? Gee, more whataboutisms from Libtards. Go figure. The bottom line is mainstream media has interviewed both Biden and his potential running mates on multiple occasions and refuse to touch the sexual assault allegations. You, me, and the kitchen sink know they are protecting him which is the epitome of hypocrisy. Trump was hounded endlessly by the media over Stormy and the audio tape. It was covered round the clock. But once again you go right for the “but what about Trump” defense because you have no other recourse. Just like Obama ain’t the POTUS anymore, Trump ain’t the one with the current sexual assault allegation floating over his head. Try to follow along and stay on point. Your own playbook is backfiring on you.
      You cons are demanding equal time for Reade, but you won't tolerate equal coverage of Trump's accusers - plural, accuserS

Comment

You cons are demanding equal time for Reade, but you won't tolerate equal coverage of Trump's accusers - plural, accuserS
        “But, what about Trump?”

Comment

Please ask the 3rd grader in your house to Google "whataboutism" and explain it to you. In the meantime, here's a little tutorial:

Whataboutism:
          Me: Trump sold out America to the Russians
          You: Yeah but what about Hillary's emails

Not whataboutism:
          You: Biden is accused of sexual assault by 8 women
          Me: trump is accused by 25 women. Only an idiot would bring that up when their own guy is guilty of the same thing only worse

Remember in the 2016 campaign when the republican candidates kept bringing up all the rape allegations against trump? Me neither. I guess all those republicans and the GOP are a bunch of hypocrites.
          Me: Tara Reade accused Biden of sticking his fingers in her ****** without her consent.
          You: “But, what about Trump?”

You remember any, that’s right any democratic Senator, liberal prime time news outlets, or the Libtard Sunday morning political talk shows speaking out about the Biden sexual assault?allegations? Me neither. I guess all those democrats and the DNC are a bunch of hypocrites. Wanna try again? We can do this all day but you’ll never hide the fact libtards dropped the ball on this one. You’re great at calling out the other up til the point that other guy is your democratic nominee for the POTUS. Hypocrisy is a real bitch!

Comment

Me: Tara Reade accused Biden of sticking his fingers in her ****** without her consent.
            You: “But, what about Trump?”

You remember any, that’s right any democratic Senator, liberal prime time news outlets, or the Libtard Sunday morning political talk shows speaking out about the Biden sexual assault?allegations? Me neither. I guess all those democrats and the DNC are a bunch of hypocrites. Wanna try again? We can do this all day but you’ll never hide the fact libtards dropped the ball on this one. You’re great at calling out the other up til the point that other guy is your democratic nominee for the POTUS. Hypocrisy is a real bitch!
            Once again you completely missed the point. You're talking in circles. I have no desire to continue if you won't make even the slightest attempt to understand the arguments being made against you. It's like debating a 3rd grader. Oh wait, maybe I am.

Comment

Once again you completely missed the point. You're talking in circles. I have no desire to continue if you won't make even the slightest attempt to understand the arguments being made against you. It's like debating a 3rd grader. Oh wait, maybe I am.
              You're pointing out the Trumptard's own hypocrisy and he just doesn't see it. I think he has serious brain damage. I guess cutting/pasting from Brietbart all day long doesn't take a lot of brain cells.

Comment

It’s not my fault that u have failed miserably to justify the liberal media’s blatant hypocrisy and protection of Biden. All you do is resort to “but, what about Trump?” After multiple pages of posts, you libtards have never mentioned Biden’s allegations other than “she’s not credible” and her story has holes”. Oh really, you know this how? When was the congressional hearing and FBI investigations like you screamed for with Kavanaugh? Once again, the story of the day is Biden’s sexual assault of a young staffer. You can’t seem to grasp that. This thread wasnt about Trump until you deflected the true topic to take heat off your guy. I get it. That’s your only play. Unfortunately it’s played out after the Dems actions toward any Republican candidate. That’s why people aren’t buying your bullshît anymore. Good luck in November, you’re gonna need it.

Comment

Creepy Joe has as much of a chance being elected President as I do. NONE!!

Comment

Democrat hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JbeU9jtu-E

Comment

Sexual assault survivors protest Kavanaugh in Hollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_jLQpZ2NRA

Comment

Symone Sanders Joe Bidens Senior advisor

Another fking hypocrite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmiKk58DjVc

Comment

Biden senior advisor deletes tweets about kavanaugh.

Little too late. We know she is a fking hypocrite just like every other libtard I know.
                          Especially you dumb fk libtards on TS. https://youtu.be/QlfaIwC-mt8

Comment

Wonder how long before libtards start calling me a racist and misogynist because I'm calling out a black woman that is full of sh1t.

Comment

Two perfect examples of what fake outrage looks like.

Comment

Silly cons spending all their time on Biden while Trump puts holes in his life raft every day. Now he's claiming the Covid death numbers are inflated to make him look bad. No, claiming that makes him look bad. Tou think the family, friends and coworkers of the 50,000 dead will forget that claim?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X