Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've said this before, but if Clinton, Prince Andrew, or anbody else is found guilty of pedo crimes in this investigation they should burn along with the rest of the sickos. Other anti-trump voices on this board have said the same.

It speaks volumes that the trumptards use whataboutism to deflect from evidence of trump's pedophilia, as if somebody else engaging in this sick fvckery makes it ok for Trump to.

The fact that you think you are defending trump by accusing somebody else just shows how twisted, sick, and brainwashed you really are. You are basically saying that pedophilia is ok because "everybody does it".
    I'm just pointing out your daily hypocrisy. You've known about the Clinton and Epstein connection for decades yet you remained absolutely silent. Conveniently you only mentioned Trump while ignoring the eyewitness accounts, private plane trips to pedophile island, private wedding invitations, and Clinton campaign donations from Epstein. The fact you're covering for Clinton just shows how twisted, sick, and brainwashed you really are. You're basically saying that pedophilia is OK if you're a democratic president. It speaks volumes that Libtards will use their "do as we say, not as we do" M.O to deflect from the ever-growing evidence on Clinton. The only time you and the rest of the libtards ever mentioned Clinton is when you're called out on your hypocritical BS. Only then do you include him with "anybody" to sexually assaults children. Just pathetic but expected.

Comment

I'm just pointing out your daily hypocrisy. You've known about the Clinton and Epstein connection for decades yet you remained absolutely silent. Conveniently you only mentioned Trump while ignoring the eyewitness accounts, private plane trips to pedophile island, private wedding invitations, and Clinton campaign donations from Epstein. The fact you're covering for Clinton just shows how twisted, sick, and brainwashed you really are. You're basically saying that pedophilia is OK if you're a democratic president. It speaks volumes that Libtards will use their "do as we say, not as we do" M.O to deflect from the ever-growing evidence on Clinton. The only time you and the rest of the libtards ever mentioned Clinton is when you're called out on your hypocritical BS. Only then do you include him with "anybody" to sexually assaults children. Just pathetic but expected.
      Now you're really grasping at straws. Everything you claim has been "ignored" has been acknowledged in these pages, including the Clinton connections. I'm still waiting for you to condemn pedophilia, no matter who does it, like the anti-trump side has done. I'm also still waiting for you to acknowledge ALL the connections to Epstein, like the anti-trump side has done.

Nothing but crickets from you so far. Talk about hypocrisy . . .

Comment

Now you're really grasping at straws. Everything you claim has been "ignored" has been acknowledged in these pages, including the Clinton connections. I'm still waiting for you to condemn pedophilia, no matter who does it, like the anti-trump side has done. I'm also still waiting for you to acknowledge ALL the connections to Epstein, like the anti-trump side has done.

Nothing but crickets from you so far. Talk about hypocrisy . . .
        Holy Whataboutisms Batman. You still can’t bring yourself to admit you either got it wrong about Clinton or just ignored it altogether. I’m going with the latter. Where on here have you connected Clinton with Epstein or condemned his predatory behavior. I’ll wait. I’ve seen you cop out and say things like if Clinton or anybody does it then it’s bad. Really? That’s like saying oh, he might be just another bad apple. The dude invited child rapists to his daughters wedding for fûck sake. He traveled to pedophile island on Epstein’s Lolita Express. Victims identified him being there. Hell, he shoved cigars in a young interns ******. He is the epitome of a sexual predator yet you refuse to acknowledge it. Talk about a sick, brainwashed sheep. You can’t even acknowledge that all the media buzz is about Clinton’s dark behaviors. Like the trained libtard you are, you try in vain to keep the spotlight on Trump. Here’s one for ya. Despite every attempt to get Trump out of office (Russia, Ukraine, weather maps, Stormy, taxes...) ever wonder why Pelosi and Schumer haven’t gone after Trump over any Epstein allegation? They would go to any lengths and over turn every rock to get him out. Here’s why, because they know exactly where that road would lead and they want absolutely no part of that rabbit hole. What does that tell ya. They already know about Clinton. Make no mistake, I’m all for this narrative. Too bad the Dems aren’t.

Comment

Holy Whataboutisms Batman. You still can’t bring yourself to admit you either got it wrong about Clinton or just ignored it altogether. I’m going with the latter. Where on here have you connected Clinton with Epstein or condemned his predatory behavior. I’ll wait. I’ve seen you cop out and say things like if Clinton or anybody does it then it’s bad. Really? That’s like saying oh, he might be just another bad apple. The dude invited child rapists to his daughters wedding for fûck sake. He traveled to pedophile island on Epstein’s Lolita Express. Victims identified him being there. Hell, he shoved cigars in a young interns ******. He is the epitome of a sexual predator yet you refuse to acknowledge it. Talk about a sick, brainwashed sheep. You can’t even acknowledge that all the media buzz is about Clinton’s dark behaviors. Like the trained libtard you are, you try in vain to keep the spotlight on Trump. Here’s one for ya. Despite every attempt to get Trump out of office (Russia, Ukraine, weather maps, Stormy, taxes...) ever wonder why Pelosi and Schumer haven’t gone after Trump over any Epstein allegation? They would go to any lengths and over turn every rock to get him out. Here’s why, because they know exactly where that road would lead and they want absolutely no part of that rabbit hole. What does that tell ya. They already know about Clinton. Make no mistake, I’m all for this narrative. Too bad the Dems aren’t.
          I read your word salad three times looking for a condemnation of pedophilia and didn't find it. I also don't see an acknowledgement that trump's connections to Epstein are more numerous and disturbing than Clinton's. These should not be hard or controversial things to say, yet you refuse to say them. That speaks volumes about your hypocrisy and right-wing bias.

Some day you will learn that when you stand accused of avoiding fair questions by spewing whataboutisms, defending yourself by spewing more whataboutisms just makes you look like a delusional fool.

Comment

Food for thought . . .

You're going to regret bringing up this narrative again. I would remind you of posts #62 and #63 in this thread which detail a long list of nefarious associations between trump and Jeffrey Epstein. If Eric Trump thought Clinton's associations were worse he wouldn't have deleted that tweet.

And now there is speculation that AG Barr fired Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States attorney in Manhattan, to gain control over the Maxwell affair. I don't think AG Barr would do this to protect Bill Clinton:
            https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/...-Firing-Berman

And don't forget that AG Barr may have another motivation to sweep any revelations from the Epstein/Maxwell investigation under the rug. It's never been explained how Epstein got that teaching job at the Dalton school when he didn't really have proper qualifications:
            https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/n...n-teacher.html

Epstein was given that job by William Barr's father.

This is no coincidence. And it's not being done to protect the Clintons.
            The Berman firing was no coincidence. Trump and Barr are very very afraid of something.

For those wondering whether Clinton or Trump have more to fear from Maxwell/Epstein bombshells, consider that only one of those people has the power to influence the DOJ right now.

Comment

trump demeans women, except for this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM3PXONHFUg&app=desktop

Comment

Disasterous handling of COVID 19, murders up 50%, 130% increase in violent crimes, arrests cut in half, NYPD budget cut by a billion dollars, outrageous taxes and surcharges, and a hypocritical mayor. What did they expect? Wealthy New Yorkers aren't stupid like Libtards want them to be. Why would they come back to that crap hole? You reap what ya sow!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ill-bu...city-to-return

New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he is on the horn every day pleading with rich New York City residents who fled The Big Apple over COVID-19 to return, as the city faces massive revenue shortages and leaders are seeking more in taxes from the rich to fill the void.

Cuomo fears the elites who remain holed up in the Hamptons and elsewhere might set up permanent residency and never return, considering the hefty taxes they are certain to be hit with if they come back.

"They're not coming back right now," the Democrat continued. "And you know what else they're thinking? 'If I stay here, I'll pay a lower income tax,' because they don't pay the New York City surcharge."

According to the New York Post, Cuomo noted that "the wealthiest 1 percent of the Empire State's population picks up roughly 50 percent of the state's tax burden."

The Daily Mail reported that Cuomo has been fighting off calls from lawmakers who want to raise taxes on the top one percent of earners, warning that doing so could convince more of the wealthy to stay gone for good.

High taxes are not the only reason absent New Yorkers may not want to return. The city has seen a sharp spike in crime — already surpassing last year's 777 shootings as of Aug. 1 — while the city council and Mayor Bill de Blasio cut the NYPD's budget by $1 billion in reaction to the George Floyd protests.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X