Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your club doing to fight coronavirus spread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your club doing to fight coronavirus spread?

I know all clubs are shut down right now, but what will clubs be doing once they can get back to the field? Have any clubs provided details about this? I'm a little hesitant to sign my child up until I hear that they will take this seriously.

nothing will happen until Inslee gives the go ahead on team sports. Could be a few more month or hold off until 2021.

Comment

My club is on the frontlines fighting coronavirus. We refuse the PPE and diagnose anyone who coughs with the virus. We find this to be very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        nothing will happen until Inslee gives the go ahead on team sports. Could be a few more month or hold off until 2021.
        i think you are wrong. one, maximum two months.

Comment

Usually I like my corona with a slice of lime. That's my take on it.

Comment

I know all clubs are shut down right now, but what will clubs be doing once they can get back to the field? Have any clubs provided details about this? I'm a little hesitant to sign my child up until I hear that they will take this seriously.
            I share the same concerns. Some clubs will have good protocols in place, others will overlook it and literally do nothing. I expect general guidance from the Government, and the soccer bodies to give some guidelines.

In a perfect world, those who wanted could get tested via a kit dropped off at home by Amazon.

I think the general pulse on here is Covid Shmovid, bring on Soccer!

Florida and Georgia are about to reopen so we will have a preview of the outbreak landscape in a week or so. Give me Liberty or give me Covid? Maybe it will go away when it get's warm as the Pres said.

We'll see soon...

Comment

I share the same concerns. Some clubs will have good protocols in place, others will overlook it and literally do nothing. I expect general guidance from the Government, and the soccer bodies to give some guidelines.

In a perfect world, those who wanted could get tested via a kit dropped off at home by Amazon.

I think the general pulse on here is Covid Shmovid, bring on Soccer!

Florida and Georgia are about to reopen so we will have a preview of the outbreak landscape in a week or so. Give me Liberty or give me Covid? Maybe it will go away when it get's warm as the Pres said.

We'll see soon...
              Georgia is apparently tired of paying unemployment to poor people (which the government there hates, especially the darker ones), and wants to re-open so that said poor are either forced to come to work, or can be denied benefits for "quitting".

Comment

Georgia opening gyms, barber shops, massage parlors, tattoo parlors as long as they follow social distancing guidelines. How do you keep distance while giving or getting a hair cut, massage, or tattoo? At least they started off with the most important businesses.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Georgia opening gyms, barber shops, massage parlors, tattoo parlors as long as they follow social distancing guidelines. How do you keep distance while giving or getting a hair cut, massage, or tattoo? At least they started off with the most important businesses.

It is truly ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is that on the heels of demanding that his supporters "LIBERATE" certain states, the Vulgar Orange Sh*tgibbon is saying that Georgia shouldn't have done this.

I don't know who's more of an idiot, him or his supporters.

Comment

Virtual tryouts

Comment

That's an awesome list for a 21 yo single person, although they did leave off strip clubs. Sounds like they have it all figured out, what could go wrong...

Comment

you should be able to make your own choices....if you dont like it, stay home and isolate.

Comment

you should be able to make your own choices....if you dont like it, stay home and isolate.
                          Right, like the health care or other essential workers get to make their own choices about caring about people that choose not to stay home.

The selfishness of some people is astounding.

Comment

Right, like the health care or other essential workers get to make their own choices about caring about people that choose not to stay home.

The selfishness of some people is astounding.
                            They all have a choice....

Comment

Georgia is apparently tired of paying unemployment to poor people (which the government there hates, especially the darker ones), and wants to re-open so that said poor are either forced to come to work, or can be denied benefits for "quitting".
                              Bingo. Follow the money and the classism. Republicans have wanted blue collar workers to basically be slaves all along. Vote against unions, minimum wage, workers rights, affordable health insurance, etc and want to privatize social security and do away with Medicare, disability, free public schools and the POST OFFICE. Welcome to Russia and North Korea.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X