Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say if someone has done wrong.....out them. If not, they will do the same thing at another club.
    Seconded. Families who are considering spending their money at this club should be able to make an informed decision.

Comment

Seconded. Families who are considering spending their money at this club should be able to make an informed decision.
      You are a clown... you’ve replied to your own thread trying to act like others agree with you. The fact is for some reason, likely due to the fact you are either associated with MRFC, or your butt heart because you were excluded from the merger and lost your job. What ever the case, you’ve got a stick up your *ss regarding Valor. Your BS posts all started with the Maple Valley Premier and Kent United merger.

Go away unless you have anything factual to share.

Comment

Because everything on this site is factual. Good comeback.

Comment

Yes, nobody cares. What a p.o.s. life you must have to dwell on this. Nobody EFN cares. Climb back under your rock troll.

Comment

You are a clown... you’ve replied to your own thread trying to act like others agree with you. The fact is for some reason, likely due to the fact you are either associated with MRFC, or your butt heart because you were excluded from the merger and lost your job. What ever the case, you’ve got a stick up your *ss regarding Valor. Your BS posts all started with the Maple Valley Premier and Kent United merger.

Go away unless you have anything factual to share.
            Nice one, Sherlock. That was my first post on the forum. I was generally curious, since we live in the area and have young kids who are reaching the age where RCL/PSPL/etc is an option.

Perhaps you should **** off.

Comment

Nice one, Sherlock. That was my first post on the forum. I was generally curious, since we live in the area and have young kids who are reaching the age where RCL/PSPL/etc is an option.

Sure 3 people from maple valley reading up on the goings on at reign and they all happen to not post at exactly the same time...

You see the time stamp hasn’t gone to days yet? You want us all to believe 3 separate people waited all day to all post at exactly the same time at 3pm? Sure I believe it.

Comment

Sure 3 people from maple valley reading up on the goings on at reign and they all happen to not post at exactly the same time...

You see the time stamp hasn’t gone to days yet? You want us all to believe 3 separate people waited all day to all post at exactly the same time at 3pm? Sure I believe it.
                Yeah, what a loser

Comment

Completely agree

Comment

I guess 3 people can all post separately at the exact same time from maple valley. I agree no one cares about valor

Comment

Loser

Comment

Gig is up clown

Comment

Wow. Each of you couldn't be more wrong.

But it is ok. Your kids will all work for mine someday.

Comment

I heard Keith Bleyer was hired by Valor.

Comment

I heard Keith Bleyer was hired by Valor.
                              Just saw this, too. Anyone got the background?!?!

Comment

It’s his 3rd club change in three years. Don’t hear good things about him. Valor gave him Assistant DOC title. Clubs grasping at straws trying to stay afloat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X