Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Democrats calling this the “Kung Flu” !?
    How disgusting. I won’t be voting Dem no more
    Get the F outta here, you were never a Dem who are you kidding.

Trump has said a million things worse than that, go ahead you meat head.. Bye Bye Bye... get the f outta here and stop posting silliness.

Comment

Dow down 4% since Trump assuming office
      Okay Russian bot. When Biden was in office I had nothing to invest.

Comment

Biden touches little kids and has dementia. He’s not winning.

Comment

I agree completely and this crisis will convince many doubters that we MUST have universal coverage. Other people staying healthy obviously impacts whether the rest of us do as well.
          Not sure what the best way is to get there, but we have to transition to single payer in the next few years. I've lived and traveled internationally for years and have had to use national health providers. All very good care, no waits, very reasonable (crazy low in fact) even though I wasn't a national resident. It works. What we have no longer works.

Also, imagine the savings to companies, small businesses etc to take the insurance burden off their balance sheet? I served on a non profit for many years and each year we dreaded what the increase in insurance would be for the employees - it was always huge, there were always tears and threats by staffers to quit, and multiple times we had to supplement the hit to employees so they wouldn't be strangled by it. That took money away from other important things like programs or badly needed facility upkeep

Comment

Trump has said a million things worse than that, go ahead you meat head.. Bye Bye Bye... get the f outta here and stop posting silliness.
            Okay...Biden bragged that he is going to appoint the first black woman to the Senate.
            Google that one.

Does he know what century we are in?

Comment

Democrats calling this the “Kung Flu” !?
              How disgusting. I won’t be voting Dem no more
              This turns me off to the Dems big time. Not cool

Comment

Like their idol Trump, cons are accusing others of doing what they do.

"Conway made the remark in response to reporters questioning Trump's use of the term "China virus" and an unidentified White House official calling the virus "the Kung-flu" in front of an Asian-American reporter."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-marrie...161502854.html

Comment

Okay Russian bot. When Biden was in office I had nothing to invest.
                  Dow up 150% from time Obama entered office to when he left.
                  Trump down 4%
                  Nazdrovya

Comment

"Conway made the remark in response to reporters questioning Trump's use of the term "China virus" and an unidentified White House official calling the virus "the Kung-flu" in front of an Asian-American reporter."

Fox host Brian Kilmeade argues calling it the Chinese Corona virus isn't racist. When people tell you something's racist, it's racist

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...133722883.html

Comment

The unidentified person was a dem.

Comment

Dow up 150% from time Obama entered office to when he left.
                        Trump down 4%
                        Nazdrovya
                        And we would be blessed if it stayed <10% before Trump gets voted out.

Comment

Not sure what the best way is to get there, but we have to transition to single payer in the next few years. I've lived and traveled internationally for years and have had to use national health providers. All very good care, no waits, very reasonable (crazy low in fact) even though I wasn't a national resident. It works. What we have no longer works.

Also, imagine the savings to companies, small businesses etc to take the insurance burden off their balance sheet? I served on a non profit for many years and each year we dreaded what the increase in insurance would be for the employees - it was always huge, there were always tears and threats by staffers to quit, and multiple times we had to supplement the hit to employees so they wouldn't be strangled by it. That took money away from other important things like programs or badly needed facility upkeep
                          You are making my conservative reptile neuron-cluster very confused and panicky. I must curse you.....

Comment

Dums caused this. Too focused on impeachment and not allowing Trump to restrict entry.

Btw...manufacturing in China coming back. In a few weeks, so will US.

https://www.orbismachinery.com/news/...turing-sector/

Comment

Luckily you don't matter.
                              You'll see come November Pee Wee and then you wont matter.

Pansy Graham in HUGE trouble , this will be his last year Pee Wee

Comment

And we would be blessed if it stayed <10% before Trump gets voted out.
                                LOl ill pray for that....anything that can sink this Turd then im all in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X