Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    David Duke she is not a white lady. You could just say food. Close racist are worse the open racist.
    How about you have somebody proofread your grammar so you can communicate effectively.

This is probably yo yo posting.This is probably yo-yo posting

Comment

#yoyocan’tcoach
      #fireyoyo #banyoyofromyouthsoccer #yoyocan'tcoach

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746589]#fireyoyo #banyoyofromyouthsoccer

Yoyo can't coach, yoyo can cash checks. Thank you for your business.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746637]
          #fireyoyo #banyoyofromyouthsoccer

Yoyo can't coach, yoyo can cash checks. Thank you for your business.
          You are full of it buddy. Yoyo has done so much for WFF and youth soccer in general. He has led a successful ECNL, Pre-ECNL, GDA, Pre-DA, NPL, FSPL and CDL club for almost a decade. He has inspired thousands of youth players. All you can do is troll on an anonymous website with evil hatred. Your jealousy is unhealthy for you. Go seek some counseling.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746668]

You are full of it buddy. Yoyo has done so much for WFF and youth soccer in general. He has led a successful ECNL, Pre-ECNL, GDA, Pre-DA, NPL, FSPL and CDL club for almost a decade. He has inspired thousands of youth players. All you can do is troll on an anonymous website with evil hatred. Your jealousy is unhealthy for you. Go seek some counseling.

Yes, this is definitely Yoyo talking. Everybody at WFF knows he destroyed the girls program. He is coaching 2 boys teams this coming year, since he could not cut it at the girls side.

I am not going to tell you since you won't believe me, just check the records of the GDA and Pre-DA over the last few years and then tell us if it was successful.Since they had GDA, their was no ECNL. He had no teams in FSPL. And even their record at CDL was mediocre.
            The NPL on the boys side was very successful, but he had nothing to do with that, since he was in charge of the Girls only till 6 month ago.

I am not trolling, just giving you the facts.
            Check the records out for yourself!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746702]

Yes, this is definitely Yoyo talking. Everybody at WFF knows he destroyed the girls program. He is coaching 2 boys teams this coming year, since he could not cut it at the girls side.

I am not going to tell you since you won't believe me, just check the records of the GDA and Pre-DA over the last few years and then tell us if it was successful.Since they had GDA, their was no ECNL. He had no teams in FSPL. And even their record at CDL was mediocre.
              The NPL on the boys side was very successful, but he had nothing to do with that, since he was in charge of the Girls only till 6 month ago.

Yoyo, I understand your frustration. Yoyo said, please vent. Venting is go. But yoyo saif, please make your payment on time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746707]

Yoyo, I understand your frustration. Yoyo said, please vent. Venting is go. But yoyo saif, please make your payment on time.
                I like what you did. You misspelled a few words so the people would know, it was you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746702]

You are so full of it troll. Yoyo is in charge of the girls program. WFF has him coaching two boys team so the boys program can also benefit from his knowledge and experience. WFF boys have been doing good but with Yoyo helping it will take the boys program to the next level. With Yoyo being a MLS scout his experience is what the WFF boys Academy needs to be successful.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746668]

Yeah, I believe this is yo yo speaking as well. Complete narcissistic response. League hopping is not success, yo yo. You were thrown out of the DA. Show everybody the letter, yo yo. You don’t have the appropriate license to coach. You are associating yourself with a successful team on the boys side because you have utterly destroyed the girls.

You need numbers. That’s why you’re on this site defending yourself. Because your club is shrinking since you’ve taken over. Your laughed in coaching circles. You are laughed at local colleges.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746893]

You are so full of it troll. Yoyo is in charge of the girls program. WFF has him coaching two boys team so the boys program can also benefit from his knowledge and experience. WFF boys have been doing good but with Yoyo helping it will take the boys program to the next level. With Yoyo being a MLS scout his experience is what the WFF boys Academy needs to be successful.
                      I got news for you!! The boys program was the successful program at WFF, while Yoyo was leading the GDA into utter disaster with his tactics.

Since yoyo came over to the boys, it is not a secret that nobody of the coaches want him at the boys side and have no respect for him. The boys coaches are concerned, with the way he does things he will lead them into disaster. The senior coaches will do what they always do, take care of their teams and just ignore him, the concern is with the younger coaches, who are less experienced and are easier to manipulate.
                      Yes, on paper he is still in charge of the girls side but coaches no teams. What will be a win, win for the girls program.

Yoyo is into self-promotion, he does not think about what is best for the overall program, he is only out to promote himself. We all know, why he is still at WFF, but like a post said earlier, this is not the forum to announce that, since it is very personal.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746893]

Yo yo, you’ve done nothing. You look pathetic defending yourself. Your coaches laugh at you, the soccer community laughs at you.

You know it’s true, that’s why it bothers
                        you. That’s why you’re here.

#yoyocan’tcoach

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746902]

I got news for you!! The boys program was the successful program at WFF, while Yoyo was leading the GDA into utter disaster with his tactics.

Since yoyo came over to the boys, it is not a secret that nobody of the coaches want him at the boys side and have no respect for him. The boys coaches are concerned, with the way he does things he will lead them into disaster. The senior coaches will do what they always do, take care of their teams and just ignore him, the concern is with the younger coaches, who are less experienced and are easier to manipulate.
                          Yes, on paper he is still in charge of the girls side but coaches no teams. What will be a win, win for the girls program.

Yoyo is into self-promotion, he does not think about what is best for the overall program, he is only out to promote himself. We all know, why he is still at WFF, but like a post said earlier, this is not the forum to announce that, since it is very personal.
                          More fake news and false comments. The boys program needs Yoyo to get to the next level. The boys coaches are welcoming Yoyo with open arms. Yoyo is the reason WFF boys got the MLS Academy League. Yoyo is highly respected by the boys coaches, especially the senior coaches. All of the boys coaches are using yoyo's Academy curriculum and style of play.

Keep spreading your lies troll.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746940]

More fake news and false comments. The boys program needs Yoyo to get to the next level. The boys coaches are welcoming Yoyo with open arms. Yoyo is the reason WFF boys got the MLS Academy League. Yoyo is highly respected by the boys coaches, especially the senior coaches. All of the boys coaches are using yoyo's Academy curriculum and style of play.

HAHA. These comments are even not worthy to respond to. You sound like Trump!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746940]

According to your post, you seem to know the Senior Boys Coaches. So, why don't you call them, and then report back on this forum, the conversation you had with them if they respect yoyo and use his curriculum????

I can't wait to hear your response.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2746962]

According to your post, you seem to know the Senior Boys Coaches. So, why don't you call them, and then report back on this forum, the conversation you had with them if they respect yoyo and use his curriculum????

I can't wait to hear your response.
                                Yoyo will make WFF boys great again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X