WFF DA record

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mediocre would imply some middle of the pack teams.
    Not the case with nono.
    All teams in last place by a lot.
    Every team in last place.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Mediocre would imply some middle of the pack teams.
      Not the case with nono.
      All teams in last place by a lot.
      Every team in last place.
      Out of curiosity, where does your child play? I am always curious about the people that judges others.

Comment

If your child does not play there, than your opinion is only meant to stir the pot. To all the wff parents on this thread it time for a reality check. Professional players are training 40 to 50 hours a week. Your child spends 3 hour a week. What type of result are you expecting? In an average high level soccer match the striker are running 6 to 9 miles a game. When has your little darling ran 3 miles straight. Before you can expect results from the club and coach, you need to know the work involved in becoming great soccer player. Parents your kids do not train outside of practice sessions but you want good results. The results will never happen without the work. Parents if someone can turn your child into an amazing player with 3 to 4 hour of training a week. You should leave wff. Tell all your friends and families about this person.

This is a yo yo response. It’s typical. It’s smoke and mirrors. Taking away from the fact that he has a mediocre record. He remains in power for non-soccer related reasons. No metrics to support his tenure there. He is a laughingstock in coaching circles. But he blames it on outside things. It’s simply smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from his poor management the past several years

Comment

Out of curiosity, where does your child play? I am always curious about the people that judges others.
          What does, “wear your child play” have relevance to yo yo doing a poor job during his tenure at West Florida flames. How does that mitigate or support yo yo’s failure? It doesn’t. Lol.

Here’s the pertinent question. Who’s in charge of West Florida flames. Yo yo. During yo yo’s time there, how was the club done?. It’s regressed, rescinded, gotten worse. That’s the important question.

Smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from the reality.

#yoyocan’tcoach

Comment

If your child does not play there, than your opinion is only meant to stir the pot. To all the wff parents on this thread it time for a reality check. Professional players are training 40 to 50 hours a week. Your child spends 3 hour a week. What type of result are you expecting? In an average high level soccer match the striker are running 6 to 9 miles a game. When has your little darling ran 3 miles straight. Before you can expect results from the club and coach, you need to know the work involved in becoming great soccer player. Parents your kids do not train outside of practice sessions but you want good results. The results will never happen without the work. Parents if someone can turn your child into an amazing player with 3 to 4 hour of training a week. You should leave wff. Tell all your friends and families about this person.
            Playing there doesn’t add validity. Lack of playing there doesn’t mean someone stirring the pot. Look at the metrics. Look at the product. Yo yo, you should not blame to the players. In actuality, the club is a reflection of your poor leadership. So lack of results means automatically that the children are putting in extra work?

So the reason west Florida flames is at the bottom of the barrel in every age group is because children are not putting in work according to your logic. The goal differential is absolutely laughable, and reflects the fact that you’re not competitive at the DA or any elite level. That’s because children aren’t working hard? No, it’s because you can’t lead the club plain and simple.

You never address the fact yo-yo, it’s always subjective opinion. You unable to address the facts, because you can’t defend them. Therefore you will never be able to lead in any shape or form.

Yo yo, you are a liar, and a joke.

You are laugh that in coaching circles. You know it, and I know it. And it pisses you off.

Comment

This is a yo yo response. It’s typical. It’s smoke and mirrors. Taking away from the fact that he has a mediocre record. He remains in power for non-soccer related reasons. No metrics to support his tenure there. He is a laughingstock in coaching circles. But he blames it on outside things. It’s simply smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from his poor management the past several years
              Flames parent here- definitely not a yoyo response. The only communication he ever sends that is this long is pasted from a different message he received. If it were original from him, it would have been 3 sentences max. Once you learn his BS it is very easy to navigate, unlike many other clubs who constantly blow smoke and you can’t tell. I truly think Brenda and many of the new staff have already made a difference already. It was noticeable with college coaches observing practices, and the college commitments. Granted they weren’t to the
              powerhouse schools but she helped at the last minute and made a difference. She was able to get a very bad backup GK a scholarship to a 2 year school, because the player simply wanted to keep playing. I’m not hating on the player, but trying to show that efforts are now being made in the ‘commitment’ front.

Comment

It’s even worse than that. The kids actually put in extra work.

Even the local college coaches are on to you. They’ve asked multiple kids what’s going on with West Florida flames? Why are you still there? Even the local college coaches laugh at you.

You’re a fraud, yo yo!

#yoyocan’tcoach.

Comment

Even the local college coaches are on to you. They’ve asked multiple kids what’s going on with West Florida flames? Why are you still there? Even the local college coaches laugh at you.

You’re a fraud, yo yo!

#yoyocan’tcoach.
                  No it’s not. But the box of wine down and go to bed.

Comment

Flames parent here- definitely not a yoyo response. The only communication he ever sends that is this long is pasted from a different message he received. If it were original from him, it would have been 3 sentences max. Once you learn his BS it is very easy to navigate, unlike many other clubs who constantly blow smoke and you can’t tell. I truly think Brenda and many of the new staff have already made a difference already. It was noticeable with college coaches observing practices, and the college commitments. Granted they weren’t to the
                    powerhouse schools but she helped at the last minute and made a difference. She was able to get a very bad backup GK a scholarship to a 2 year school, because the player simply wanted to keep playing. I’m not hating on the player, but trying to show that efforts are now being made in the ‘commitment’ front.
                    Thank you for your post. The families keeps wff alive. We can make them realize that. The first thing wff needs to know is they are nothing without the families. On the flip side of the coin parents needs to understand progression come with real commitment from the players and parents. Show me someone that wants to study and I can show you someone that will learn. Soccer is not different. The same commitment is needed. Show me someone that enjoys practicing and I can show you someone that will thrive. Soccer should follow the school model. Homework should be given. Players that are not able to complete their homework assignment should be disciplined. The discipline could be in the form of reduce play time or extra running during practices. Their has to be a system in place to reward hard worker and discourage laziness. It's very important the parents are onboard or it will not work.

Comment

You’re a fraud, yo yo!

#yoyocan’tcoach.
                      WFF where Fraternizing gives lifelong job security with the worst results in every metric possible.

Comment

Hmmm. I am certain most TBU kids are not putting in all the extra time you are requiring and somehow their results are pretty decent. Instead of blaming the kids and their lack of commitment, how about you try to make the "3 to 4 hours of training a week" more meaningful instead?

Comment

Hmmm. I am certain most TBU kids are not putting in all the extra time you are requiring and somehow their results are pretty decent. Instead of blaming the kids and their lack of commitment, how about you try to make the "3 to 4 hours of training a week" more meaningful instead?
                          You are absolutely right. If you are not bias, please post all the win/loss record for the entire club. If you are dating enough you will see they are doing well in all age group. The reason is when the talent moves the win/loss records move. You think your kid is a superstar. Move them to an average team and see the outcome. I bet your kid will have a losing season. I am very suprise that parents do no understand that yet.

Comment

You would be correct, If you were not bias. Please post all the win/loss record for tbu. If you are daring enough, you will see they are not doing well in all age groups. The reason is, when the talent moves the win/loss record changes. You think your kid is a superstar. Move them to an average team and see the outcome. I bet your kid will have a losing season. I am very suprise that parents do not understand that yet.

Comment

You would be correct, If you were not bias. Please post all the win/loss record for tbu. If you are daring enough, you will see they are not doing well in all age groups. The reason is, when the talent moves the win/loss record changes. You think your kid is a superstar. Move them to an average team and see the outcome. I bet your kid will have a losing season. I am very suprise that parents do not understand that yet.
                              My kid is at TBU. She is not a superstar. Her team has a losing record. BUT she is committed to a very good college that we are all happy about. Once you start to realize what actually matters in this whole process will be when you will actually start helping your kid and not your own ego.

Comment

Thank you for your post. The families keeps wff alive. We can make them realize that. The first thing wff needs to know is they are nothing without the families. On the flip side of the coin parents needs to understand progression come with real commitment from the players and parents. Show me someone that wants to study and I can show you someone that will learn. Soccer is not different. The same commitment is needed. Show me someone that enjoys practicing and I can show you someone that will thrive. Soccer should follow the school model. Homework should be given. Players that are not able to complete their homework assignment should be disciplined. The discipline could be in the form of reduce play time or extra running during practices. Their has to be a system in place to reward hard worker and discourage laziness. It's very important the parents are onboard or it will not work.
                                A big problem I have noticed through multiple age groups at this club is that the club seems too dedicated to the loyal families, even though the players do not put in the work. If the parents are chummy with YoYo, the kid gets to start at center mid, regardless of the work put in. The other players notice and many leave. They don’t see a true opportunity to overtake the entrenched players. The entrenched players have almost zero accountability and take advantage of it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X