• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WFF is done.
    Finished.
    Toast.
    The BOD finally did it, they allowed YY to ruin the entire competitive side.
    This is just the beginning. WFF will dominate the DPL league teams. With WFF GDA teams, WFF Pre DA teams, Celtic players and Charger players the WFF DPL teams will be the strongest in the region.

This the kind of challenge that motivates YY to prove WFF is one of the top youth clubs in Florida. WFF BOD knows YY is the only director of soccer capable of developing top youth soccer players. That is why WFF is recognized as the top club in the Tampa Bay area.

Comment

I swear to god this is true. At the parent's meeting, the parents asked what would happen to fees at WFF now that we've lost the DA. The actual response "they won't go up."

Comment

Do your homework, ask questions DPL is trash, it’s a huge failure. Looking forward to those showcases? Not a single coach goes. This are facts! The DPL Silverlakes Showcase has a single registered coach. Not one college showed up to Dallas or Atlanta. Save yourself! Don’t waste your time or money in this lie. Most you read in the DPL website is fake. Research, this are facts

Comment

Do your homework, ask questions DPL is trash, it’s a huge failure. Looking forward to those showcases? Not a single coach goes. This are facts! The DPL Silverlakes Showcase has a single registered coach. Not one college showed up to Dallas or Atlanta. Save yourself! Don’t waste your time or money in this lie. Most you read in the DPL website is fake. Research, this are facts
          All that will change next season. With WFF GDA and other stronger GDA clubs joining the DPL league. The DPL will be stronger than ECNL, NPL and FSPL but not quite as strong as the DA. The showcases will be attracting college coaches from all over. The training will be top level with GDA coaches coming over to the league. At lead the WFF training will be top level with one of the nation's best development curriculums.

With 3 seasons of GDA development WFF will dominate the competition in their first season in the DPL. This is a great opportunity for the players in the Tampa Bay area. This is the best path to a GDA team, USYNT, college soccer and professional soccer.

Comment

Rumor is that they wont last in DPL after next season and the parents will have another meeting and will be told that their top teams will be applying for CDL for their 1st teams and USA for their 2nd....They already call them Elite DPL and Premier USA...

Comment

All that will change next season. With WFF GDA and other stronger GDA clubs joining the DPL league. The DPL will be stronger than ECNL, NPL and FSPL but not quite as strong as the DA. The showcases will be attracting college coaches from all over. The training will be top level with GDA coaches coming over to the league. At lead the WFF training will be top level with one of the nation's best development curriculums.

With 3 seasons of GDA development WFF will dominate the competition in their first season in the DPL. This is a great opportunity for the players in the Tampa Bay area. This is the best path to a GDA team, USYNT, college soccer and professional soccer.

Then why didn’t all this wonder happened with the West teams? They are a couple of seasons into the DPL and still all showcases are void of coaches, their quality is far low than their DAs, I’ve seen it! Now WFF is the weakest club in the GDA. Are these players going to improve in a matter of months?. Who told you the strongest of Florida clubs will join? False they are looking at what’s happening with the clubs that joined
              If your kid is a U10 I’m with you, in years something may come out of it. If your kid is older .... RUN!!
              Educate yourself, your best bet is no to ignore the actual facts and the trail of failures that this DPL season brought. Don’t go by what it may be, empty promises based on nothing.

Comment

Dude, you realize this guy is ****ing with you right?
                This is not a real post..you do know that, correct?

Comment

Then why didn’t all this wonder happened with the West teams? They are a couple of seasons into the DPL and still all showcases are void of coaches, their quality is far low than their DAs, I’ve seen it! Now WFF is the weakest club in the GDA. Are these players going to improve in a matter of months?. Who told you the strongest of Florida clubs will join? False they are looking at what’s happening with the clubs that joined
                  If your kid is a U10 I’m with you, in years something may come out of it. If your kid is older .... RUN!!
                  Educate yourself, your best bet is no to ignore the actual facts and the trail of failures that this DPL season brought. Don’t go by what it may be, empty promises based on nothing.
                  Earth to moron: You're being trolled.

Comment

Earth to moron: You're being trolled.
                    Can't really blame them. They've been hypnotized for so long by YY pixie dust they don't know what is reality.

Crazy thing is none of these families will leave WFF. They will stick around for another season of WFF development after believing next season will be better. The WFF DPL season will be the year the loads of college commitments start to coming.

Comment

I hate to burst the bubble but can we stop calling them WFF GDA...They got that stripped from them which alone is a slap in the face of the club. When a league organization like the DA basically tells you that your club sucks and we don't want you should be a wake up call people. That troll might me trolling but in reality it basically is true. If the 1st team got demoted into a BS league what will the 2nd team be sent to? Basically the 1st team took the 2nd teams league spot. It all comes down to 3 things that wont change. The coaching sucks, training sucks and worst of all the player pool sucks. It will take years for any type of turnaround. WFF is now like all the minor clubs in the area. They should create rival games against Dynamo, Fishhawk and Plant City. Keep taking their money WFF....

Comment

Boys side just as bad.

Comment

I hate to burst the bubble but can we stop calling them WFF GDA...They got that stripped from them which alone is a slap in the face of the club. When a league organization like the DA basically tells you that your club sucks and we don't want you should be a wake up call people. That troll might me trolling but in reality it basically is true. If the 1st team got demoted into a BS league what will the 2nd team be sent to? Basically the 1st team took the 2nd teams league spot. It all comes down to 3 things that wont change. The coaching sucks, training sucks and worst of all the player pool sucks. It will take years for any type of turnaround. WFF is now like all the minor clubs in the area. They should create rival games against Dynamo, Fishhawk and Plant City. Keep taking their money WFF....
                          You are correct. Except for the part about the 1st team taking the 2nd team spot. There was no 2nd teams this season the player pool was so small. The U19 WFF doesn't exist anymore because so many players quit.

DPL is a money grab for YY. Why travel for league games in a B league? No college coaches are going to watch B league games. Save your money and play in a local league.

Comment

You are correct. Except for the part about the 1st team taking the 2nd team spot. There was no 2nd teams this season the player pool was so small. The U19 WFF doesn't exist anymore because so many players quit.

DPL is a money grab for YY. Why travel for league games in a B league? No college coaches are going to watch B league games. Save your money and play in a local league.
                            Can someone/anyone explain to me why YY is still getting paid by the BOD at WFF?
                            Please explain it to me b/c I don't see ANY reason on the planet why this guy should be employed by the club.
                            Honest question.

Comment

Can someone/anyone explain to me why YY is still getting paid by the BOD at WFF?
                              Please explain it to me b/c I don't see ANY reason on the planet why this guy should be employed by the club.
                              Honest question.
                              Can someone/anyone explain why Hugh Heffner got all the ladies? YY is a ladies man to WFF BOD.

WFF BOD children make the top teams even if they don't deserve to with YY employed by the club. That is why, but he definitely should have been let go. Honest answer.

Comment

Honest question.
                                Instead of asking that ridiculous question on this anonymous chat forum, do what you should have done 2 years ago: grow some balls, go to a directors meeting and ask THEM that question. If that had been done back then, WFF might not be in the mess they are in now.

I've read several people blaming the player pool. That's nonsense. It's the same player pool as what TBU draws from. While TBU is nothing special, they at least manage to do right by their players and give them the opportunity to play in college. WFF and YY simply don't care, gave up, or are completely incompetent. Either way, they have really wasted opportunities for at least 3 to 4 age groups that have come through recently. And of course, parents sit back in denial and keep telling themselves that what they are seeing with their own eyes can't actually be true. Lots of blame to go around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X