Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess who designed the "Hawk Will Not Forget" logo - BB!! Anyhoo, FC Bucks has no contingency plan for turf space, beyond what they have always done - which is 4-5 teams each getting a sliver of turf to practice on, and teams training 1-2 times a week, not 3. This is why FC Bucks teams are perennially at the bottom of the pack when compared to its peers in ECNL who train more often and with more space.

This is a problem. Any FC Bucks parent should rightfully be concerned about this.
    FAKE NEWS at it again, plenty of training space available and always will be....

Comment

FAKE NEWS at it again, plenty of training space available and always will be....
      Where?

Easy to make proclamations- name the space available and where Bucks has a signed agreement to use. I’ll wait....

Comment

Where?

Easy to make proclamations- name the space available and where Bucks has a signed agreement to use. I’ll wait....
        You wanted a new DOC, bucks got a new DOC
        You wanted a new 06 coach, bucks got a new 06 coach
        You wanted a new turf field, bucks is looking at several options but will sign a new lease with CRSD before the current contract expires at the end of June.

Bucks has made many changes in the last 60 days yet all you do is complain. There comes a point where you realize that is all you really want to do. I sincerely wish your daughter the best of luck wherever she ends up.

Comment

Where?

You complain but you hide behind an anonymous blog. Very cowardly I might add. Give us your name and I can guarantee that the DOC will call you directly. I know he will personally give you every answer to any question you want. I personally set up a zoom with him and he stayed on the zoom for over 2 hrs giving my wife and I answers to every question we had. Then I come on here and you are spewing the complete opposite. You do not know,... you have never even spoken with this new staff. You hide, because you don't want the club to succeed. Don't you think if you asked the person who had the answers you could save your weeknights and weekends out with your daughter and not on a blog where you hide like a little rat. I honestly feel sorry for you. Your new name is "The Rat". You must be proud.

Comment

You complain but you hide behind an anonymous blog. Very cowardly I might add. Give us your name and I can guarantee that the DOC will call you directly. I know he will personally give you every answer to any question you want. I personally set up a zoom with him and he stayed on the zoom for over 2 hrs giving my wife and I answers to every question we had. Then I come on here and you are spewing the complete opposite. You do not know,... you have never even spoken with this new staff. You hide, because you don't want the club to succeed. Don't you think if you asked the person who had the answers you could save your weeknights and weekends out with your daughter and not on a blog where you hide like a little rat. I honestly feel sorry for you. Your new name is "The Rat". You must be proud.
            He does spend a lot of time with the LM parents....

Comment

He does spend a lot of time with the LM parents....
              You’re jealous, I get it. Keep hiding little Rat!

Comment

You’re jealous, I get it. Keep hiding little Rat!
                Is the rat, axe and Sherlock all the same person? I’m confused.

Comment

Fc bucks 2006 ecnl girls

As an LM parent you are comfortable talking to the DOC and that being the case what don’t you tell us the questions and answers that were given?

Comment

Says the LM parent who signed in as an unregistered guest to reply.

You will never be a proud Buck parent no matter how much you want to be.

Comment

People don’t play for a club they play or come for the coach, pretty simple.

Comment

We tried that whole ignore the club, come just for the
                        coach thing with RF, didnt turn out so well.

Comment

There is such a thing as a proud Bucks parent?

Comment

Yes! Her name is Misty!

Comment

Why don’t you find a club you’re proud of and move on with your life? That’s an actual question.

Comment

really? Kids play for a club, and hope that they get good coach. At the better clubs you often get a decent coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X