Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A real shame people that have been with the club for years are treated like nothing but a number. Welcome to the new reality.
    Sadly, That’s always been the reality at any club - Bucks is not unique in that. Your kid and your money are only good as long as the club needs players to fill a team. When someone better comes along it’s bye-bye. Then never was and never will be club loyalty to existing players, it is what is.

I do think it’s a shame that because of Coronavirus real tryouts couldn’t happen and no one will ever know if the best possible team was picked - but nothing anyone can do.

If you are smart you will find another club - and not give bucks anymore money.

Comment

Sadly, That’s always been the reality at any club - Bucks is not unique in that. Your kid and your money are only good as long as the club needs players to fill a team. When someone better comes along it’s bye-bye. Then never was and never will be club loyalty to existing players, it is what is.

I do think it’s a shame that because of Coronavirus real tryouts couldn’t happen and no one will ever know if the best possible team was picked - but nothing anyone can do.

If you are smart you will find another club - and not give bucks anymore money.
      Says the man hanging out on 2005 FC Bucks Girls Blog. You all are pathetic. I feel so bad for you. No one came in and caressed you’re back and said you guys are so special, we want you to stay. Bye, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. This club will develop players that fight for positions, not cry and whine when the competition gets tough. You got a influx of great players, an influx of great coaches and an influx of great leaders. Sorry that you can’t handle it when it finally gets tough. We don’t need your kid, and we definitely don’t need you. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, so I’m sure your daughter is soft, just like you.

Comment

Says the man hanging out on 2005 FC Bucks Girls Blog. You all are pathetic. I feel so bad for you. No one came in and caressed you’re back and said you guys are so special, we want you to stay. Bye, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. This club will develop players that fight for positions, not cry and whine when the competition gets tough. You got a influx of great players, an influx of great coaches and an influx of great leaders. Sorry that you can’t handle it when it finally gets tough. We don’t need your kid, and we definitely don’t need you. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, so I’m sure your daughter is soft, just like you.
        Yes and this is the same person in the 2006 thread. The guy is pathetic. His kid wasn’t chosen for years for ecnl so he lashes out in these 05 and 06 thread. These teams are smart keeping this guy far away from the ecnl teams. Very smart

Comment

Did the final 05 roster get posted yet? Where is practice at?

Comment

Did the final 05 roster get posted yet? Where is practice at?
            How is this team looking for next season?

Comment

Nobody cares Paul.

Comment

Same as last year, crappy.

Comment

Same as last year, crappy.
                  Lolol crappy is an understatement

Comment

Lolol crappy is an understatement
                    How can it be crappy, us Ignite players are making this team much better than before.

Comment

How can it be crappy, us Ignite players are making this team much better than before.
                      That’s true but a lot of the current players will have to be bumped to ECRL or go to other teams

Comment

"us Ignite players"?? You realize that you're a crazy parent and not the actual player on the field. You are everything that is wrong with youth sports. You act like these Ignite players are all top ECNL level players. What have they ever done to earn that status?

Comment

"us Ignite players"?? You realize that you're a crazy parent and not the actual player on the field. You are everything that is wrong with youth sports. You act like these Ignite players are all top ECNL level players. What have they ever done to earn that status?
                          Beat FC Buck and took a roster spot for a FC Buck player.

Comment

Beat FC Buck and took a roster spot for a FC Buck player.
                            LOL last time FC Bucks played those girls in an ECNL game FC Bucks won. Facts are facts. Keep the CM cult going....that may be the only reason your girl would get a spot. None of these girls will be playing for Villanova. I just dropped the mic and I'm done with this.

Comment

LOL last time FC Bucks played those girls in an ECNL game FC Bucks won. Facts are facts. Keep the CM cult going....that may be the only reason your girl would get a spot. None of these girls will be playing for Villanova. I just dropped the mic and I'm done with this.
                              Sucks for CM he became the DOC of a failing club in the midst of a pandemic- will be almost impossible to turn things around. And when bucks inevitably gets the boot from ECNL it will be with CM at the helm.

Comment

Sucks for CM he became the DOC of a failing club in the midst of a pandemic- will be almost impossible to turn things around. And when bucks inevitably gets the boot from ECNL it will be with CM at the helm.
                                Does not suck at all, the guy is a club hopper and an opportunist who constantly takes chances to benefit his agenda, the move to FC Bucks is no different and will likely follow a similar course as the others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X