• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s going on at URI womens soccer

Heard players and coaches leaving jobs posted looking for coaches

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard players and coaches leaving jobs posted looking for coaches
    I heard that a very talented RI player is transferring there, hoping to help save the program. Player has a pretty big ego so we shall see.

Comment

URI woman’s soccer

Another R. I player?? Really?? Unfortunately this team needs some players that are serious and some coaches who don’t act like clowns!

Comment

I heard that a very talented RI player is transferring there, hoping to help save the program. Player has a pretty big ego so we shall see.
        Don’t mention RI players. Got some angry MA ECNL parents not happy their daughters riding the bench.

Comment

URI woman’s soccer

Really has nothing to do with that. It’s the dynamic of the team as a whole! Lot of disrespect towards other players and coaches toward players. Coaches with big egos, that are failing to to get the win and players that just plain have no idea where they should be on the field! It’s like watching a scary movie ! Rumor has it another two players are looking elsewhere also.

Comment

MN set this program back a decade.

Comment

I heard 2 players have already left

Comment

Really has nothing to do with that. It’s the dynamic of the team as a whole! Lot of disrespect towards other players and coaches toward players. Coaches with big egos, that are failing to to get the win and players that just plain have no idea where they should be on the field! It’s like watching a scary movie ! Rumor has it another two players are looking elsewhere also.
                Questionable conditioning and then in-game coaching..leading to tired players..URI gave up or lost games on multiple occasions in last part of second half/OT..

Comment

URI woman’s soccer

Absolutely agree!!GC who too big an ego, and MJ with no strategy whatsoever!

Comment

Who is the star RI player transferring in to save the program? Only initials needed lol.

Comment

Who is the star RI player transferring in to save the program? Only initials needed lol.
                      Have to admit RI players have been some of the better players in the program for the last couple years.

Comment

So u think B.0. On the team is a good player? It’s like watching 1st graders learn there positions for the first time! I am not only saying it, it’s the other spectators also that have been watching the game. The whole program is really a joke!

Comment

Haha, AGREE! We need some strong aggressive players that know where they r supposed to be on the field. See what this season brings my daughter is also looking elsewhere for fall season. This is college division 1 soccer, not jv high soccer.

Comment

Coaches are horrible and don’t have clue and team is same way half the girls must of rode bench in high school and club because they have no clue what they are doing

Comment

2 players already left before spring semester started good luck to your daughter for fall

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X