Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another example of the game reports being incorrect..... FCP vs WST reports a goal being made by TE when it was actually netted by RF. RF had four of the five goals.
    Also note that WT's first goal was credited as an own goal--our unofficial scorer thought it was a regular goal (looked like the shot was on frame, even if may have been deflected by FC's defense).

Comment

Also note that WT's first goal was credited as an own goal--our unofficial scorer thought it was a regular goal (looked like the shot was on frame, even if may have been deflected by FC's defense).
      What in the holy hell is all this? This is disgusting and irrelevant. Nobody, but a few warped parents care about the game reports and this stupid list. Is it inaccurate? Yep. Does it matter? Nope. Everybody has had multiple chances to see all the teams play throughout the past 11 months. It is not a stretch to say that RF has been far and away the most consistent scorer. Take all of the other BS about RF and set it aside, and you have a kid who works his ass off on the field. There is no question he is a top scorer.

Look at some of the other top scorers...like LF from Washington. That kid plays the right way, and works his ass off as well. Same with the other the other Washington kid AH, or the Crossfire kid AB. Can we stop with all of the AP Talk and conspiracy theories. We are all a little sadder and dumber for having read that BS.

Comment

You 05 Boys Parents can be proud.

The 01 Girls parents have carried the torch as the worst parents. You now proudly have taken that over.

Some really awful humans here.

Comment

What in the holy hell is all this? This is disgusting and irrelevant. Nobody, but a few warped parents care about the game reports and this stupid list. Is it inaccurate? Yep. Does it matter? Nope. Everybody has had multiple chances to see all the teams play throughout the past 11 months. It is not a stretch to say that RF has been far and away the most consistent scorer. Take all of the other BS about RF and set it aside, and you have a kid who works his ass off on the field. There is no question he is a top scorer.

Look at some of the other top scorers...like LF from Washington. That kid plays the right way, and works his ass off as well. Same with the other the other Washington kid AH, or the Crossfire kid AB. Can we stop with all of the AP Talk and conspiracy theories. We are all a little sadder and dumber for having read that BS.
          Comment was meant to only note that game reports are unreliable. Nobody at Westside is in the golden boot hunt, and we mostly don't care. I don't know who at FC scored each of their goals (and again don't much care), other than RF had a bunch.

Comment

The 01 Girls parents have carried the torch as the worst parents. You now proudly have taken that over.

Actually, some of the 03 girls parents are worse, and still are. Nobody here refers to kids on other teams as a "gorilla", for instance...

I suppose it's a good thing that the 03s are now split four ways (some in ECNL, some in GDA, some in the GPS team that was playing in Seattle, and some still playing for local OYSA teams).

Comment

So who was the goal scored by?

Comment

I have an 01 girl and feel very qualified in saying, "NO WAY!" It is not even close. The 01 parents are a special breed of crazy...And no, that is not a compliment. I have never heard ANY 05 parent call an opposing child a name. Heard that often with the 02 group. At U13, I was disgusted and saddened to witness a THUSC parent refer to a U13 girl, as a "swanky bitch." No, it was not my daughter who called this, but it was my daughter's teammate. The said parent was immediately called out by other parent's. That parent's response will forever encapsulate the 01G parent group. What did she say???? "I am not here to make friends. I am here to kick your daughter's ass." This was a parent. Not a player, but a parent. 05B parent's, you are passionate, maybe a tad bit over zealous about things that do not matter in the big picture, but you are safe from being lumped into the 01G parent group.

Comment

I have an 01 girl and feel very qualified in saying, "NO WAY!" It is not even close. The 01 parents are a special breed of crazy...And no, that is not a compliment. I have never heard ANY 05 parent call an opposing child a name. Heard that often with the 02 group. At U13, I was disgusted and saddened to witness a THUSC parent refer to a U13 girl, as a "swanky bitch." No, it was not my daughter who called this, but it was my daughter's teammate. The said parent was immediately called out by other parent's. That parent's response will forever encapsulate the 01G parent group. What did she say???? "I am not here to make friends. I am here to kick your daughter's ass." This was a parent. Not a player, but a parent. 05B parent's, you are passionate, maybe a tad bit over zealous about things that do not matter in the big picture, but you are safe from being lumped into the 01G parent group.
                  Well, we just did cross the 400,000 views threshold...

Comment

To reach the heights set by the 01 girls is a super human feat. You should be very proud.

So many awful people. So much anger and hatred. The ugliness is beautiful in it's grandeur.

Comment

Easy now, AP LEADS FOR A REASON and the rest you mention can’t hold either of the FC forwards jocks....

Comment

You are right, they are the best- now will you shut up?

Comment

Of course, a lot of what parents do depends on what coaches will tolerate.

At any well-run club, that sort of parental behavior would get the parent banned from the sideline. (I wouldn't necessarily kick the child off the team for the sins of their mom or dad; but it should be made clear that such things aren't tolerated--and if that means you take your DS or DD and leave--don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out).

Was the mom who said this challenged by anyone on her own sideline, or only by parents from the other team? I've been fortunate never to share a sideline with someone this toxic or obnoxious--but I can imagine that someone who would talk to an opposing player like that is a royal pain in the ass for everyone to deal with).

Robert Sutton's book _The No-A**hole Rule_ is suggested reading. While it is written about the employment context (and makes the case that companies should fire abusive employees and managers, no matter how talented they may be), it certainly applies to the soccer field and sideline as well.

Comment

Easy now, AP LEADS FOR A REASON and the rest you mention can’t hold either of the FC forwards jocks....
                            RF is gaining on him.

That said--AP had a nice cross to RF on Saturday for a goal, so if there is a rivalry between these two, it's apparently a friendly one.

Comment

Who has the most assists on the various 05 DA teams.

Comment

Xfire 3 - CFC 2

Tale of two halves. First half CFC wasn’t ready and didn’t handle the Xfire speed up front and were under constant pressure. Better finishing and it would have been 3-0 at half. Second half CFC played with more energy and had more of the ball. Fun game to watch.
                                Not sure what game you were watching? Xfire outplayed CFC both halves and it should have been 6 or 7 to 2*. AJS did score in garbage time. Funny thing is the blonde beaver tried to hide herself in all black, but could not contain herself and was still coaching and complaining from the sidelines at every turn. I heard very little from the crossfire sideline....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X